Osu! United States Cup | Canceled!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dudeman1

_WinRAWR wrote:

Dudeman1 wrote:

Is my rank too low to join?
its recommended for players to be rank 5000 or above. You COULD technically sign up, but there are many other better qualified players in California so your chances of making the team are near 0 :c
Ok thanks :)
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Rixia Mao wrote:

Does one have to be a US citizen to play in this tournament? I am asking because I am and will be living in the US for a long time.

Ignite wrote:

So uh, I'm pretty much American. What are the odds I can participate?
As long as you are a legal resident of the us, you should be fine!
chainpullz

TheBronyGames wrote:

Rixia Mao wrote:

Does one have to be a US citizen to play in this tournament? I am asking because I am and will be living in the US for a long time.

Ignite wrote:

Bro, Canada is part of the UP. Have him sign up for Michigan.
GRR SNARL GROWL

TheBronyGames wrote:

Woey wrote:

What score system will be used?
Since this will be running OWC rules, it will be Score V2
FACK
bahoopla

Dudeman1 wrote:

Is my rank too low to join?
i don't think rank matters, its up to the team captain to pick the people that have signed up from your state.
bahoopla
I wonder what will happen, if the states knock out the monster states California, New York, Texas, and Florida.
Tbh
What about DC? Is it like collage where they could play for any state?
Quack
lol I think I'm the highest ranked player in NH
Jona7117
worth a try signing up wisconsin ftw Kappa
Yuza
Can I submit another sign up form since I've climbed more ranks since my last submission?
Monko2k

Tbh wrote:

What about DC? Is it like collage where they could play for any state?
Should probably play for Virginia or Maryland
Sillras

Pituophis wrote:

RIP New Mexico. Hopefully, NM has some good players I don't know about. Haha
I feel bad for Indiana, i dont know of many good indiana players ;w;
Rixia Mao

TheBronyGames wrote:

Rixia Mao wrote:

Ignite wrote:

as in legal permanent resident? damn now i wish i held a green card
SmoreJoy

samotoda wrote:

I'm 70k Rank from Illinois, I don't think there is anyone good here so I have a good feeling that I will be qualified xD

rip
SmoreJoy

kablaze wrote:

WEIRD FACE wrote:

#1 of South Carolina Reporting in 8-)

M i d d l e O f N o w h e r e H y p e
u dont know who ur messin with kid

if its SC vs ND u'd better prepare for your world to become a living hell :oops:
My ass is about to get Kablazed
Minhtam

WEIRD FACE wrote:

samotoda wrote:

I'm 70k Rank from Illinois, I don't think there is anyone good here so I have a good feeling that I will be qualified xD

rip
Wait a minute, where did you find that?
Woey
Yeah I was just wondering the same.
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Minhtam wrote:

WEIRD FACE wrote:

rip
The information on listing of potential players is supposed to be confidential, wherever you're getting this listing, please stop posting it.
Jona7117
welp time to rank up fast
Rainbow-
Go New York!
GRR SNARL GROWL

TheBronyGames wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

The information on listing of potential players is supposed to be confidential, wherever you're getting this listing, please stop posting it.
This was made like a month ago, it's a state ranking listing for American players.
bahoopla
Is it possible to participate in states, that dont have enough players, if you don't make it in?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

bahoopla wrote:

Is it possible to participate in states, that dont have enough players, if you don't make it in?
There'll be no way of knowing who's in untill ATER registration, but if you truly wish, you could hypothetically sign up for another state, but i wouldn't advise it, as it'd be lying, unless you have reason for representing them, such as "I used to live there/was born there/etc."
bahoopla

TheBronyGames wrote:

bahoopla wrote:

There'll be no way of knowing who's in untill ATER registration, but if you truly wish, you could hypothetically sign up for another state, but i wouldn't advise it, as it'd be lying, unless you have reason for representing them, such as "I used to live there/was born there/etc."
Lol ok, I'm not gonna do that, but I was just curious :3
nrl
welp, looks like it's time to git gud
Monko2k

TheBronyGames wrote:

bahoopla wrote:

If I don't get picked for Maryland, can I play for Oklahoma? :0000 (used to live there)
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Monko2k wrote:

If I don't get picked for Maryland, can I play for Oklahoma? :0000
Monko2k

TheBronyGames wrote:

Monko2k wrote:

If I don't get picked for Maryland, can I play for Oklahoma? :0000
Dang
Alexis72
How many people have signed up so far?
Mahogany
Rest assured, we've met the minimum amount of players already. I'd rather not say anything further than that.
Minhtam
So is it ALL 50 states or the top 32?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Minhtam wrote:

So is it ALL 50 states or the top 32?
There will be a team for each state, should at there be people that sign up for said state
Meganekko

Woey wrote:

Me and Vinsu will carry Illinois to the heavens
Carry us to glory, i wish i could help in any way. lol but i don't think i can handle the map diffs.
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

-KuriyamaMirai- wrote:

Woey wrote:

Me and Vinsu will carry Illinois to the heavens
Carry us to glory, i wish i could help in any way. lol but i don't think i can handle the map diffs.

I think illinois is almost covered for itself...

There's a lot more people signed up than you think, so just sit tight after the registrations, for the teams, and see how many there might've been. (I'll say this much, at the time of posting, there's 206 registrants, each waiting for team formations)
bahoopla
Wait, is it everyone that signed up that will be able to see who signed up from their state, including the people that dont make it in, or just the team captain who will see who signed up from their state?
:?: :?: :?:
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

bahoopla wrote:

Wait, is it everyone that signed up that will be able to see who signed up from their state, including the people that dont make it in, or just the team captain who will see who signed up from their state?
Only the staff and captains will know EVERYONE from their state, the general public will be limited to who made it.
Alexis72

TheBronyGames wrote:

bahoopla wrote:

Only the staff and captains will know EVERYONE from their state, the general public will be limited to who made it.
Wait so how so you know if you've gotten in?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
If you're talking if your registration made it in, so far, no one that suspected it didn't was right, as far as I know, it's been 100% (with some troll entries here-and-there)

As far as if you made your team, I'll post a listing of all teams once formation period (Monday 18 - Friday 23) is finished with
Minhtam

TheBronyGames wrote:

bahoopla wrote:

Can we at least know the number of registrants from each state during team formation period?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Minhtam wrote:

TheBronyGames wrote:

Can we at least know the number of registrants from each state during team formation period?
There's well over 200 people signed up, getting a finite number of each per-state would be an absolute nightmare, and i don't have all the time in the world

Keep in mind, I'm only humam, there's only soo much I can do, I try to get responses to questions and concerns as quick as I can, but sometimes, there's other things that pop-up in my personal life (like for example, I just finished finals week today).

Belive me, this is taking almost all of my free time, and has high priority for me, but some other things have more.

tl;dr: getting the list like that would take too much time out of my cluttered schedule
show more