forum

[duplicate] 3 Features I wanted to be Upvoted

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Naphe
This is my first time posting in a forum and also sending a request, so I dont know if this is the correct topic forum to post on but ill just put this is here. please feel free to delete this post if its irrelevant but i just want my voice to be heard :D

I guess we need this In-Game as this is really a good idea.
I dont know if this Idea is approved or also useful to others

1st: Performance Points Indicator in all Mode's and Mods
I really like this to be a thing because instead of relying to Tillerino's calculations, we can just see how much PP we get after the Post-game screen or during song selection (but I guess the Post-game screen works out best)

2nd: Friend Request notification/ Mutual Friend Notification
Its kinda creepy someone added you and you dont know they are waiting for you in game and might follow you in lobby or multiplayer. so I have request to have a notification of being added. it also sucks that you added Cookiezi but cant chat him right? But i guess you can also add a Follow feature which indicates the User status and Rank when available or going offline just like an added friend

3rd: Osu! Playlist
I'd like to have a playlist button somewhere in the start menu you can play tracks when you are afk or doing other stuff just like a Music manager app or some sort. not really important or so, but i guess it could turn differently from other people's opinions

[Updated]
This is optional but wouldnt it be awesome if there was an Osu! Direct for skins? just a suggestion ^^
Bauxe
These have all been requested.

Also the 3rd won't happen because osu! isn't a music player, it's a game.

Also stick to 1 request per thread.
Sea_Food
1. This is pretty obvious that this should exist, but its one of those things Bluename for some reason does not want. Althou I am optimistic that someday he comes into his senses regarding this issue, as he has happened with other key gameplay features, such as free background dimming.

2. ...

3. This alerady does exist. I dont know why Bauxe says it does not, when it does.
Bauxe
How do you do #3? I've seen peppy post countless times that he will never implement playlists.

Collections are different btw.
Sea_Food

Bauxe wrote:

How are they different in any way? They are everything playlist are, and they are nothing that playlist are not. And concidentally like i said in the previous post, peppy saying "X wont happen" in no way means that X wouldn't happen.
Bara-
First of all, only one request per topic
1.) Can be helpful, but as said, requested before
2.) I agree, but just a tiny search would make you find it, as it's a really popular topic
3.) Will never happen, as Peppy is strongly against the idea of making osu a music player. Just use collections and listen to them via 'jump to'
Bauxe

Sea_Food wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

How are they different in any way? They are everything playlist are, and they are nothing that playlist are not. And concidentally like i said in the previous post, peppy saying "X wont happen" in no way means that X wouldn't happen.
He's saying a song playlist to listen to while leaving osu! open. Collections don't do this.
Topic Starter
Naphe
sorry about that, i didnt know about the 1 request only sorry... first time posting in a forum.. and this is the first forum ive posted first time >.<

I do agree on the second one and i understand on the 3rd one.
HoarseFish
#2 is wierd.. You wouldn't be able to spectate your favorite top players. They dont have the time to accept all the requests.
Rilene

HoarseFish wrote:

#2 is wierd.. You wouldn't be able to spectate your favorite top players. They dont have the time to accept all the requests.
You got ot wrong, this feature request (yet its a duplicate) is for confirming friend's request.
Bauxe

Mephisto wrote:

sorry about that, i didnt know about the 1 request only sorry... first time posting in a forum.. and this is the first forum ive posted first time >.<

I do agree on the second one and i understand on the 3rd one.
Next time, read the sticky before you post: t/1640
deadbeat
wait, can't you press F6 at the main menu, and change the song select from all to collection, and it'll only play songs from that collection :/
Endaris

deadbeat wrote:

wait, can't you press F6 at the main menu, and change the song select from all to collection, and it'll only play songs from that collection :/
Yes, that's what Baraatje mentioned already.
And now do your job and mark this as duplicate xd
Stefan
1) In fact that Tillerino never tells you the PP you get but the estimated PP you can get. Also I believe there is a request for this already.
2) there are reasons this won't happen, especially for Top Tier players like Cookiezi (PMs by friends only). There is however a request it shows you on the website if someone adds you as friend.
3) Many times requested but denied.