Osu! United States Cup | Canceled!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

_WinRAWR wrote:

KevEz wrote:

I live in New Jersey although my flag is Mexico, Can i still sign up :p?
you flag changed to mexico to play in owc and now you still want access to all of the US events? xd
I'm with WinRAWR, that's not fair, however, because i'm a nice guy, i'll break you a deal, if you can get your flag changed back to the US flag, before registration is up, (Because you need proof of residency to do so), i'll consider letting you in
Te Amo

TheBronyGames wrote:

I'm with WinRAWR, that's not fair, however, because i'm a nice guy, i'll break you a deal, if you can get your flag changed back to the US flag, before registration is up, (Because you need proof of residency to do so), i'll consider letting you in
Im still a US born citizen but ok, Nevermind then, I dont plan on ever changing my flag back.
GHAngeloid

KevEz wrote:

Im still a US born citizen but ok, Nevermind then, I dont plan on ever changing my flag back.
RIP NJ carry ;w;
Xilver15
Cali's gonna be super stacked though
Toy

Xilver wrote:

Let's go Ritz + Kitteh.

Take down NY powerhouse Electro + Seouless + Smoothie World and maybe Brocc
-Visceral-
Toy
mniminwoo
If 2 teams have less than 4 players each will you combine them in the end to form a team or will they both not be able to participate?
Toy
I feel like smaller states also won't have too many players so 4v4 with 8 players seems like a stretch. I'd consider making them smaller.
Axarious
osu!california cup.
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

GHAngeloid wrote:

KevEz wrote:

RIP NJ carry ;w;
I have done a Private Discussion with KevEz, he is allowed in.

mniminwoo wrote:

If 2 teams have less than 4 players each will you combine them in the end to form a team or will they both not be able to participate?

[Toy] wrote:

I feel like smaller states also won't have too many players so 4v4 with 8 players seems like a stretch. I'd consider making them smaller.
If it comes to that a state has less than 4 players, then some amendments will made to their matches
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Xilver wrote:

aaand there goes the hope for CT or VT
Toy

TheBronyGames wrote:

If it comes to that a state has less than 4 players, then some amendments will made to their matches
Poor kablaze, probably the only North Dakota player in the top 250 of the US
myst
I'd join but A. I suck and B. I don't know if there are any people in west virginia that are 5k or better :<
Flower Shop

MysteriousMelon wrote:

I'd join but A. I suck and B. I don't know if there are any people in west virginia that are 5k or better :<
If there aren't any you could make the team!
Chippy
Spoiler: USA will win
Te Amo

Chippy wrote:

Spoiler: USA will win
Flabbin spoilers, ppffft
Jiheon
Where can I read other people from my state?
Jiheon

[Toy] wrote:

TheBronyGames wrote:

Poor kablaze, probably the only North Dakota player in the top 250 of the US
Probably the only North Dakota player at all lol
Jaxalotl

- Chitoge - wrote:

I think TBG will be showing the form off at some point so that you can see if there are people available in your state. I am not sure though. But when I have time I can check and see if there is anyone in your state, which I am sure there is.
Chippy
reflection

- Chitoge - wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Poncho made this, it'll help

it hasn't been updated in like a month or so though so some things might be off (rank i mean)
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

- Chitoge - wrote:

I have a listing of all registrants, it tells me their given rank (at time of registration), when they registered, who they are, and where they're from

Not showing names or ranks here, that's confidential

PS, This isn't even the full listing, if i zoomed out any more, it'd be unreadable
Kana
Bang Bang dat NJ Gang
sppink
texas ftw
Xilver15
sign me the FRICK up
_WinRAWR

Xilver wrote:

sign me the FRICK up
MEMgrizzlies7
This is a really cool idea. I just wish I was good enough :|

I'll be rooting for Team Tennessee (if there even is a Team Tennessee...)
Panch_old_1

Pituophis wrote:

RIP New Mexico. Hopefully, NM has some good players I don't know about. Haha
NEW MEXICO!!! lets do it!! hahaha
-Ryosuke
gogo Mango
Rinko
Go Californians~
Lolified
wish i could join,im a noob ;-; go New York :3
samotoda
I'm 70k Rank from Illinois, I don't think there is anyone good here so I have a good feeling that I will be qualified xD
Swell
Minnesota might actually have a decent shot. Hi [BJ] and friends. :p Go MN!
bahoopla
I don't even know if there are many good players in Georgia. Before the registrations close, I'm gonna be 10k :3
-Visceral-
Poncho
PA 1k-2k players sign up pls

Also if anyone wants to notify players from your state you can use this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Need to update ranks but am currently not able to.
Samuel_Haus

Xilver wrote:

California wins
darklord142
Well, time to play this game again after 6 months. Surprised to see that many players from Florida tbh. Might get a decent shot with Zodiaack if he joins.
CptHampton
Tennessee is spelled wrong in the form...
show more