Total Posts
show more
moni
i should try this (UTC+7)
Chrubble
Ayy hype!
I'm in :D (UTC -8)
AilurusNOx
Ayyy lmao, my time zone is UTC-4 (Atlantic Standard Time, Nova Scotia CAN), and I am normally on from 4pm onwards. Looking fowards to this!
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Updated to this point - up to 43 sign-ups now!
The Fire Tiger
Well, guess I'll kill myself join my first tourney :^)

UTC -5:00
Bokie
What do you mean by "lowest individuals get eliminated"? Is it using rank as a system or how early you sign up?

Anyway UTC+08:00, and only free on Saturday evenings (6+) and Sunday.
Hobo
I'll try this out, hopefully I get a spot. :)
I can play anytime I don't do anything IRL

UTC -5
KenZ
from someone request

I'm on (UTC+7)
praguzz
Let's see if i can avoid being destroyed pass the first match :P

UTC +7 BTW
Shoegazer

Bokie wrote:

What do you mean by "lowest individuals get eliminated"? Is it using rank as a system or how early you sign up?

Anyway UTC+08:00, and only free on Saturday evenings (6+) and Sunday.

When the tournament starts, there is a qualifier stage and you have to play four songs in an MP room; in that room you're not necessarily competing against other people in that room, but is moreso for referees to record down your scores. The "lowest individuals" is referring to the bottom x players' scores, depending on the amount of players who joined the tournament.

All players that enter the tournament will be eligible to play in the qualification round; however, participants cut down to a power of 2 to ensure that brackets have no intentional byes after the first round.

If 32 players enter, all 32 players will qualify and no one gets eliminated.
If 33 players enter, the lowest individual gets eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 49 players enter, the lowest 17 individuals get eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 63 players enter, the lowest 31 individuals get eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 64 players enter, all 64 players will qualify and no one gets eliminated.
If 127 players enter, the lowest 63 individuals get eliminated and the top 64 go on.
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Shoegazer's entirely correct. If we actually fill up the bracket at 128, then there will not be any eliminations in the qualifier round - they will instead be responsible for determining the matches based off of seeding.
Bokie
Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. :)
kasky21 daccu
lets go for the fun. (UTC +1 ) I'm in France .
Roikrux
let's try
UTC + 1
BLTxheal
Im gonna enter :3 UTC-6
Reilyy
UtC +1 , ^-^ goodluck minna!
BLTxheal

BLTxheal wrote:

Im gonna enter :3 UTC-6
i have school monday-friday
JOEMOMO

Halogen- wrote:

JOEMOMO wrote:

Wish I could join but i'm not good enough :(
Try anyway! Even if you don't qualify, you will still have time on the tournament stream, as the qualifiers will be streamed as well. Take this as an opportunity to train and practice so that you can enter future tournaments.
Fine, I'll enter!
UTC +0, Can do Mon-Fri post 6pm and weekends
FelipeLink
Ayyyy, tournamentsss can i join too? because i'm on!

UTC -2(Will be -3 in some months, brazilians things dood)
jDoce12
join !! :)

UTC -5:00
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Updated to this point, and we're already at 55 sign-ups!
bastianaraya
Joiin :3
UTC -3:00
ristarz
I want to enter UTC +1
akuma123
join :)
UTC -5
Soul Evans
you have a code error in sign ups :) hype!

Staiain wrote:

HYPE!

Might join but I haven't decided yet.
I'd love to see you compete. cya guys there :P
booty
_ _
AirSpan

-Nishikino wrote:

I want in UTC 5:00 Eastern time
I doubt Halogen's gonna let you in but goodluck lmfao
I wish to enter the tournament!

I am in GMT -8, I have school on Mon-Fri, 8:35am-3:03pm I'm definitely not available in the morning (7:00am-3:03pm). Anytime from 3:45pm-7:00pm I can play. Weekends, on Saturday I can play pretty much any time (unless I have plans, I'll notify you if I have any) and on sunday, anytime after 12:30pm. I hope I will be able to participate in this amazingly well organized tournament!

:)

One more thing, is there anyway other than osu I can private message you?
Yonk_
Btw forgot to mention that on Sundays I can't play after 10pm.

JOEMOMO wrote:

Wish I could join but i'm not good enough :(
Try anyway! Even if you don't qualify, you will still have time on the tournament stream, as the qualifiers will be streamed as well. Take this as an opportunity to train and practice so that you can enter future tournaments. [/quote]

Fine, I'll enter!
UTC +0, Can do Mon-Fri post 6pm and weekends[/quote]

You're not that bad! Your accuracy is great man!Don't get discouraged by all the better players, if you put your mind to the task and commit, anything is possible. I was at 50,000 for a bit, just keep pushing and you'll get past it! Good luck player! :)
SitekX
I'm in ^^
Poland UTC +1
can play between 4:30pm-11pm (Monday-Friday) , at the weekend i have free time :D
Playboi Carti
I'd like to participate.
UTC -0600
I'm able to play after 4PM-9:45PM Central on weekdays.
On the weekends I can pretty much play from sunrise to sunset.
lemonguy
Forgot to mention the times that I can and cannot play.
I can play mondays and wednesdays after 6 pm, I can't play tuesdays or thursdays, I can play any time fridays and saturdays, and I can play up until 5 pm on sundays.
Soul Evans

SleepyDarkrai wrote:

-Nishikino wrote:

I want in UTC 5:00 Eastern time
I doubt Halogen's gonna let you in but goodluck lmfao
why not?
SurfChu85
UTC+8

(Mostly available Monday-Friday at around 2pm to 5pm due to school, On weekends, around 1pm to 5pm)
Topic Starter
Halogen-

SurfChu85 wrote:

UTC+8

(Mostly available Monday-Friday at around 2pm to 5pm due to school, On weekends, around 1pm to 5pm)
Really stretching it thin, but I'll do my best. Again, no guarantees.

Updated the user-list, up to 63 people!
Laure
I'll join :) UTC -5. Mostly available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday afternoons, but I can very easily work around that if needed.
Steins
Ahhhhhh This tournament look so hype >/////<
Iattractegirls
can i join..?
show more