forum

Adding a queue line for multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Flaxisfy
Errr. I honestly want to make this a thing. I want a queue line on multiplayer. Like, if the lobby was full, you can be the next one available when someone leaves or something like that.
abraker
Why not just join another lobby? The only case I can possible imagine someone would want to get in line for a multiplayer match is if you desperately want the honor of playing with top tier players in a full lobby.
Bara-
Why?
Doesn't it mean you might have to wait hours and do nothing until you can get in?
Not worth it
Nanosinix

-[xPanda Neko]- wrote:

Errr. I honestly want to make this a thing. I want a queue line on multiplayer. Like, if the lobby was full, you can be the next one available when someone leaves or something like that.

I do not see too much use, but hey, there are other things that do this, like steam.
Its useful if you want to play with a friend in a public lobby and its full, though!

abraker wrote:

The only case I can possible imagine someone would want to get in line for a multiplayer match is if you desperately want the honor of playing with top tier players in a full lobby.
^ Ill be fair, who wouldn't want to join a lobby with a top tier player that they like?

Baraatje123 wrote:

Why?
Doesn't it mean you might have to wait hours and do nothing until you can get in?
Not worth it
What could be done is the user would get a notification if they were in game, such as if you got a chat message. If you were in the multiplayer menu you could automatically be joined.

I'm torn between it being useful and not, so I don't know what to really say. :|

If I HAD to pick, I'd say it would be useful :)
Myxo
Yeah, honestly this seems really useful. Especially if you want to play with friends and the lobby is full. Support~
Kyozoru
FluffyNekoButt

You can just make your own Game room you know, advertise it
Bara-
If you disagree, why do you bump a feature request?
It really seems as if you disagree with this imo