forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6

I did say that I'll watch that movie before the end of the year.
miykah
chaee
Status: Just turned 4. Happ osu birth. Oh and new year I guess
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Any good? lol

chaee

GSG95 wrote:

status: FUCK YOUR 2K16 FIREWORKS IT SOUNDS LIKE A WARZONE CAN YOU PLEASE LIKE LAST YEAR'S FIREWORKS WERE PRETTY COOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING
LOOOL
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Any good? lol
Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The starting level is 100 and the only area that I was in was flooded with enemies. I got 3 characters to level 120 in 5 minutes.
The harem bothered me. At the moment, I'm only playing it because of Azunyan's voice. :p
Renevant

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Renevant wrote:

Any good? lol
At the moment, I'm only playing it because of Azunyan's voice. :p
Good man. I didn't know her voice actress was in it. Who has her voice? Silica?
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

Good man. I didn't know her voice actress was in it. Who has her voice? Silica?
Suguha/Leafa.

Status: The last of the foods are almost finished getting cooked. Another 'filipino style' new years eve/hogmanay for my family then.
Kei
Status: About to cook for new years eve. This new years eve is pretty boring tbh but at least I'm spending time with my family and drinking / eating a lot.

Happy new year everyone, btw. ovo
captainmilk
Need to play my first beatmap of the year now....
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Shoot! Lost track reading Horimiya that it's almost 6 in the morning.

!Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
chaee
Pituophis
[ ] Jhin
status: just finished watching weird sad KR movie and turned the whole sad part into a joke about stacking tears. sad comedy
chaee

Akatsukie wrote:

status: just finished watching weird sad KR movie and turned the whole sad part into a joke about stacking tears. sad comedy
You just have to make everything league related don't you. And the movie was the kek m8 fuck u mean
Aomi

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Status: Shoot! Lost track reading Horimiya that it's almost 6 in the morning.

!Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
I lost track watching SIF scouting videos... I went to bed at like 7:30 )':

Status: Just woke up. I guess I'll never be able to wake up early when it's school break... ):
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

Status: Just woke up. I guess I'll never be able to wake up early when it's school break... ):
When I woke up, the Sun was already setting. ):

Status: It feels like it's 6pm, but it's already 8pm. Spent all day shiny hunting and watching Twitch raids and speedruns out of boredom.
Meah

I wonder if these earnings are real.
chaee
Status: Squinting while playing league because i'm so fucking tired, and it's only 4 pm ::::(((((
Nameless

chaee wrote:

Status: Squinting while playing league because i'm so fucking tired, and it's only 4 pm ::::(((((
Walk up and down your stairs a few times and drink some water. It should help.
chaee
Sleeping should also help haha.

Good night FG o/
Kei
Nighty~

Status: Feeling sleepy early because I didn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 7:30am and didn't even sleep well neither. Not sure if I should take a nap.. yaawn
Aomi

Kei wrote:

Nighty~

Status: Feeling sleepy early because I didn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 7:30am and didn't even sleep well neither. Not sure if I should take a nap.. yaawn
omg totally same ; n ;

Night if you're going.
Kei

Aomi wrote:

Night if you're going.
Didn't sleep after all. I couldn't fall asleep.

Status: I'm going crazy because I lost my 3DS's stylus. I was taking it to the charger which is in my room, and randomly thought "hmm let's first check if the stylus is in its place" but it's not and asdasdaskldjasdklashdas I CAN'T FIND IIIIIIIIIIIT ;_______; I'm dying.

nvm I just found it. /tears of joy
chaee
Status: Just love it when people don't act civil on the forums then get surprised and when they get silenced. Like what did you expect? So fucking dumb xD
Lacrimae
EneT
Status: People die; people come and go. But why is it that I feel no sadness when it's the one person in the world that I should be feeling the most sorrow for? No matter how much I look back at my memories in rememberance of them; I feel nothing inside and I haven't shed one, single tear. The saddest thing is that I don't care at all, even though I want to.
Annadine
Status: 1,000 taiko pp and my playcount is not even 1k yet. I wish std pp is that easy to farm.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: I hate it when people go in my room and create a barrier of sound between me and what I'm listening to. :c
Kei
Status: Just woke up. I seriously felt like I wasn't going to wake up ever again. I feel weird now
chaee
Status: Just had an oatmeal cookie that tastes like straight up ACID. I think my brother's trying to poison me tbh
miykah
Status : full of meat, cake and chips. Love it to be back home at my parents.
Renevant
A28_old
Status: Hooked on another game walkthrough and it's playing with my feelings. Stahhhpp mu cH em oOtion
EneT
Status: I feel so empty inside; do I not feel emotion any more? Oh, I'm turning 20 soon, what the fuck...?
KatouMegumi
^ You are an adult now. At least you have memories.
Aomi
Status: Updated my tumblr with new songs; it's almost 7 AM but I don't even feel that sleepy tbh
Kei
Status: Staying up all night as usual, with the difference that I'm having an annoying headache this time..
EneT

Aomi wrote:

Status: Updated my tumblr with new songs; it's almost 7 AM but I don't even feel that sleepy tbh
I included you in my userpage as one of the few people here deserving of merit by the way, if you'd like to read it.
show more