1. ROUND OF 64
    2. ROUND OF 32
    3. ROUND OF 16
    4. QUARTERFINALS
    5. SEMI-FINALS
    6. FINALS
    7. GRAND FINALS
I. PREFACE

SOFT, short for springtime osu!mania free-for-all tournament, is a one-on-one, country-independent tournament. As the title indicates, this tournament is for the osu!mania game mode. More specifically, it is a 4 key tournament. It is scheduled to start in early/mid February, and will end at some point in early April, depending on the number of entrants in the tournament. Yes, it doesn’t quite start in spring, and barely even touches it for that matter, but I needed a clever, memorable acronym, so we’ll just roll with it!

There are no prerequisites for entering this tournament! You can enter from any country, with any rank or performance points. Read on to see if this tournament is a good choice for you!

TO ENTER, STATE YOU WANT TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT AND GIVE ME YOUR TIME ZONE BASED OFF OF UTC. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE A SCHEDULE THAT FAIRLY ACCOMMODATES FOR YOU AT ANY GIVEN POINT, BUT NO PROMISES CAN BE GUARANTEED.

II. TOURNAMENT STAFF
II. Tournament Staff

HOST/COORDINATOR: Responsible of the organizing all facets of the tournament that directly affect players, including match scheduling, and staffing.

HOST: Halogen-
COORDINATOR: juankristal

MAP SELECTORS: Responsible for the selection of the maps in each given map pool. If you hate something in the map pool, feel free to (respectfully) direct your hate to these people.

Halogen-
-Kamikaze-

MATCH REFEREES: Responsible for the administration of individual tournament matches. They will be the ones inviting to rooms and running through protocol to ensure that the matches run smoothly and on time for users and staff.

Azlynn
Halogen-
juankristal
Hydria
-Konner-
Smoothie World
Staiain
Steins
XeoStyle

STREAMERS: Responsible for the broadcast of the tournament via streaming mediums and the tournament client.

Halogen-
-Konner-
juankristal

COMMENTATORS: Responsible for play-by-play, live analysis of tournament matches, maps, players, and more.

Arf
Daikyi
EtienneXC
-Gazelle
juankristal
Shoegazer

III. TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
III. Tournament Schedule

Tentative on number of entries; a finalized schedule will be put into place after registrations have been officially closed, and the schedule will be adhered to unless noted by the tournament host.

Sign-ups close: February 5th
Qualifiers released: February 11th
Qualification stage play begins: February 19th
Round of 128 begins: March 4th
Expected tournament conclusion date: April 29th to May 1st

Matches will be played on Saturday and Sunday, with the potential exception of the qualifier stage, which may need a Friday run depending on availability.

IV. TOURNAMENT ORGANIZATION
IV. Tournament Organization

A: ROUNDS

Assuming the expected 64 participants, there will be 1 qualification round and 6 regular rounds

B: QUALIFICATION PROCESS
1 -- INFORMATION

All players that enter the tournament will be eligible to play in the qualification round; however, participants cut down to a power of 2 to ensure that brackets have no intentional byes after the first round. NEW: The maximum number of players to enter the bracket stage will be 128.

If 32 players enter, all 32 players will qualify and no one gets eliminated.
If 33 players enter, the lowest individual gets eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 49 players enter, the lowest 17 individuals get eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 63 players enter, the lowest 31 individuals get eliminated and the top 32 go on.
If 64 players enter, all 64 players will qualify and no one gets eliminated.
If 127 players enter, the lowest 63 individuals get eliminated and the top 64 go on.

The purpose of the above example is to reiterate that there will not be any rounding up with regards to tournament cut decisions. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask them in the tournament thread.

The qualification round will have a 4 song mini-pool that varies widely in difficulty. Each map will be assigned a tier, with tier 1 being the lowest difficulty, and tier 4 being the highest difficulty. All four maps will be created by me and will be unreleased prior to the tournament qualifier, to provide 0 opportunity for advantage through familiarity. All players will have two chances at each qualifier, making a qualifying session 8 songs total, where the highest of the two runs on each qualifier will be tabulated and cumulated for your final score.

Players will be organized in groups based on their availability. Because qualification is not a process that involves 1 on 1 matchups, it is actually possible to have 8 players go through the qualification process at once, streamlining the process. If this is a confusing process, do not worry if you do not understand: simply adhere to the schedule put out and follow referee instructions during the match. The purpose of putting you guys in groups of 8 is to give everyone streaming time, as qualifiers will be streamed as well!

2 -- SCORING

The total of the four songs played will accumulate to your final qualification score. The tier 1 song will have a modified formula that is as follows:

Score * [ (rainbow 300s + (0.75 * regular 300s)) / total objects) ] * [ (rainbow 300s + regular 300s) / total objects]

The purpose of this formula is to add a harsher deduction for sub-standard accuracy by players who excel at the tier 4 difficulty song (which is not many). Again, note that the Tier 1 song is going to be rather low in difficulty, and scores like these could be realistically expected from a traditional spread of players. Well rounded players who can tackle all qualifiers with exceptional quality will benefit the most.
This formula has been eliminated.

C. POST-QUALIFICATION
Following the qualification process will be a traditional, double-elimination tournament style. Following the qualification process will be a single-elimination tournament style that transitions to a double-elimination at the round of 32. To reiterate, the number of players entered in the tournament determines the number of players to move on past the qualification period. See B-1: INFORMATION for details.

Regardless of the number of entrants and eliminations, the qualification process will also be done to seed players. Players will be ordered based on their cumulative score from all four songs after the customized formula for the tier 1 song has been applied (see - TOURNAMENT ORGANIZATION > QUALIFICATION PROCESS > SCORING), with the best score being seed #1, and the worst score being seed n, with n being the number of players to clear the qualification stage.

V. TOURNAMENT PLAY
V. Tournament Play

PROTOCOL

Following the qualification round, all subsequent rounds will be player versus player. Seed 1 will go against seed 64, 2 against 63, etc., until all players are accommodated for. A loss sends a player to the loser’s bracket, and two losses by any player will result in elimination.

All matches must have a referee that is listed in the staff section of this tournament unless otherwise noted by myself. For maximal accountability on myself and my staff, each match will have a primary referee and a back-up referee in the event that the primary cannot make the match. I will attempt to have the referees tasked in such a way that they will not only have even participation in moderating the appropriate matchups, but also have even distribution to prevent overlaps/consecutive matches. This way, everyone gets to enjoy the job that they do without over-exertion, and it also provides staff with cover in the case of an unforseen circumstance. The less overlapping we have, the more stream time everyone gets, and I find that to be very important.

Matches will be listed in time blocks of a certain duration. While I do not expect individual matches to exceed an hour in length, I will increase the length of time blocks for matches if I feel there is even the slightest opportunity to go longer than scheduled.

1. It is your right as a player and tournament entrant to expect that staff will perform to the best of their abilities in moderating matches in such a way that they will conclude in a timely manner. This means that rooms with matches will be created before the match start time, and you will be invited to the corresponding tournament room before the match start time. If both players arrive on time, tournament proceedings will begin promptly at the start time of the match, no earlier and no later. Take care of any priorities you may have immediately before and/or after the match, as we will be running on a fixed schedule. If it is less than five (5) minutes before your match start time and you have not been invited to your corresponding multiplayer room, find the designated referee for your match in game and send them a message. If they are not available, send a message to the backup referee of the matchup. If for any reason neither of them are available, send me a Skype message at debit13, with your invitation to add as a contact indicating that you are a player in my tournament and do not have a referee for your matchup. I will mitigate the situation both with your tournament match and unreliability of my team at that point.
  1. It is our right as tournament staff to expect that you will arrive for your matches before your expected time. Players will be given a ten (10) minute grace period after the match start time to enter their room; if they have not entered by this point, the match will be forfeited and the player that has arrived will win by default. In the extreme circumstance where both players have not shown up, the player with the higher seed in the match-up will advance automatically. This is to prevent byes for multiple matches while providing potential for more intense matchups to still be possible.
  1. It is your privilege as a player and tournament entrant to have an opinion about the content/structure used in the tournament. You are experiencing this event as a competitor, and every choice made in the process directly affects how you will progress in the tournament. If you dislike something, you are allowed to state your dislike -- however, do so reasonably. Speaking in absolutes/matter-of-fact tone is the fastest way for an argument to start, especially over an opinionated statement. Keep in mind that some of your fellow competitors and other users on this website will have content that will inevitably be used in the tournament, and it is best advised that you make it clear that it is your opinion so as to not be hurtful.
  1. It is our right as tournament staff to reprimand users for intolerable behavior. I (Halogen-) will have sole discretion over decisions that affect your standing in the tournament; however, other members of tournament staff may forward any information to me that in any way represents uncalled for behavior towards other users or staff in my tournament. I will attempt to escalate serious situations beyond the scope of this event if need be, so please -- do everyone (and yourself) a favor and just be respectful. Minor instances will receive warnings, and continued instances will result in forceful removal from the tournament.
WARM-UP SONGS

Each player in the match will be allowed one (1) warm-up song to be played, making for two (2) warm-ups total between both players. The warm-up must be uploaded to the osu! website and accessible by everyone prior to the tournament match. Maps that have a beatmap listing but cannot be downloaded are not allowed for the purpose of warmup. Bloodcat links are not allowed, and neither are personal links featuring the beatmap that you want downloaded. Warm-up songs will be on free mode, allowing for any special modifications that you see fit for the purpose of warming up properly.

BANS, ROLLS, SONG SELECTION

With the exception of warm-ups, all songs played in a given round must match those that are selectable in the corresponding map pool. Maps are to be played on a restrictive Free Mod: only Hidden, Fade In, or Flashlight can be used.

Players are to ban one (1) map within the map pool that they are playing for the given round. Players will be instructed to do a !roll command by the referee that is overseeing the match; the losing roll picks the first banned song, while the winning roll picks the first song of the match.

After the bans and rolls have concluded, the player with the winning roll instructs the referee of their song selection, and the referee will switch to that song. After that song concludes, the other player will pick songs, and this process will continue until one of the two conditions is satisfied:

a.) One player has achieved enough wins in such a way that the other player cannot successfully win the round.

b.) Both players are at match point at the same time.

If situation A:

1. the winning player moves onto the next match
  2. the losing player falls to the loser’s bracket. If a player loses in the loser’s bracket, they are eliminated from the tournament.
If situation B:

1. Both players will play the song designated as the tiebreaker. The winner of the tiebreaker will progress to the next match of the tournament, while the loser will be eliminated or sent to the loser’s bracket, depending on the position of the tournament.

DISCONNECTIONS

Disconnections are an unfortunate circumstance, but cannot be fully accounted for. However, there are some stipulations in place that will allow players to mulligan a single attempt for a map. Maps with a player disconnection that occurs within the first 30 seconds, or 25% of the song (whichever comes first) will be nullified and re-attempted. Matches will have a two disconnection limit -- upon the third disconnection, a point will be handed immediately to the player still active within the lobby.

A two minute timer will be placed on a disconnected player when the song played has concluded. When this timer hits 0, the grace period mentioned in PROTOCOL will be (re)activated. If the grace period timer hits 0, the match is forfeited, and the other remaining player will be declared winner. Situations with two player disconnections will be executed similarly to two missing players for a given match: the higher seed will be declared the winner if both players have no time left in their grace period.

VI. ROUND OVERVIEWS
VI. Round Overviews

Every tournament round will have a specific number of maps to be played, a tiebreaker, and a maximum number of maps per match. The expected format is as follows:
  1. Qualification stages: 4 song map-pool, no winning condition, no tiebreaker.
  2. Round of 128, 64, 32: 9 song map-pool, best of 7 (first to 4), one tiebreaker song
  3. Round of 16/quarter-finals: 11 song map-pool, best of 9 (first to 5), one tiebreaker song
  4. Semi-finals: 13 song map-pool, best of 11 (first to 6), one tiebreaker song
  5. Finals and Grand Finals: 15 song map-pool, best of 13 (first to 7), one tiebreaker song
Topic Starter
Halogen-
VII. Participant List
VII. PARTICIPANT LIST

NOTE: I will do my best to accommodate for schedules, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Participants: 198

(UTC-8) [12]
[Keima] / Mo-Th: 9p-4a; Fr-Su ok
Adiopulse
Chrubble
Comfy-Kun / Fr-Sun: >5p
Elah / weekends, pre 10pm Sun
lightOfDay / weekdays > 4p; weekends ok
Temper / >3p
Zekna / Mo-Fr: 7p-3a; Sa-Sun ok
GameControl
T4SE 4199
Himtome1
Alyxia

(UTC-7) [6]
[?] Navigation
[?] xDefanZx
FrenzyLi / 4a to 8a UTC weekdays, weekends ok
Xiz
Prim- / MWF > 4p; TH < 12p; weekends ok
joenome

(UTC-6) [10]
BLTxheal / school mon-fri; weekends ok
CatoLander
Defluxit / mon-fri 4p-9:45p; weekends ok
Entropy263
Iso
M a h o u
RedUKR
RemiFlan
Jayloh
[?] HaLyu / 5p to 12a availability

(UTC-5) [29]
[-obee58-]
-Gazelle
Ciel / evening preferred
Daikyi
EtienneXC
Fizzy / evening preferred
Hanss
HeZeuS
Ikaros-
KcHecKa
leondance8 / weekends only - Sat: 4p - 11:45p / Sun: 4p - 9p
Lotarr
MegaAmoongus / Mo-Fr: >3p; weekends ok
P3Prod1 / sun afternoons
Psychodic
Waltrusizer / 10p-3a Fri, 6p-4a Sat, 8p-3a Sun (UTC)
[-FlyingCat-]
akuma123
julio1212
LzeusL
sadamy
tekuneko / evenings
The Fire Tiger
Hobo
LightDreamer
BlankPxl / weekends preferred
Hikibi
Fusion-
blazinangel

(UTC-4:30) [2]
-Stratos
Sonny737

(UTC-4) [3]
NateTheROOBIN
NitroWolfeh / available 4PM onwards (local)
Kaito-kun / >2p UTC ok

(UTC-3) [10+2]
Arkener
bastianaraya
Catbook
Demitoo
Garrus Brouker
Houraisan-
Urusai
Fredyx2000
andreymc / 9a-3p (UTC)
FelipeLink // (UTC-2)
V2power // (UTC-2)
tfg50

(UTC+0) [12]
Amascite / weekends only
Hayabusa
Hydria
JOEMOMO / mon-fri > 6; weekends ok
placticine / weekends only
Pope Gadget / post 5p Fri/Sat, all Sun
PortalLife
Sepha
SleepyDarkrai / post 7p Mon-Fri, weekends ok
SourToast
yipyapyop / Fri post 4p, Sun pre 10p
Krolxp / evenings

(UTC+1) [53]
[Kazuto]
- Bad Apple - / 1p-11p (UTC+1/local)
Beeven / weekends only
chris20194 / no 7a-3p (school); weekends ok
DarkBeany
Dreamgate
HaiHai
Hebelag
Katsumi
lEdelWeiss
Marilyth
Nedeam
RaiZa12 / weekends only
ReTLoM / weekends ok; weekdays > 9p
WiiPlayer2 / weekends preferred, all ok
adrien062 / weekends only
bumpinho
Ealio
Elementaires
Empress
lim38
ristarz
Roikrux
Shadowzyx
Tantei B
Todestrieb
Warkilz
_underjoy
Ereedon
Kiselos10
SitekX / mon-fri 4:30p-11p; weekends ok
SutekX[Mientki]
Tidek
ArcticFqx
Failbug
GhostTortilla
KarlF
Staiain
Akayro
Haprapra
- jessey - / >2p
Han Solo
[ Vento ]
RilipGirlfriend
Ojily / >5p, weekends ok
aitor98
ZeroCalamity / friday >6p UTC
Dr Alex / weekends ok
firstofall
_Gezo_
XyloDG / 1p-10p
PeteN00b / earlier than 8p
Kernaus

(UTC+2) [5]
alexmandi
ThePainG7
shellopello
wysnius
hellscream-

(UTC+3) [11]
DJ princessji / feb 19-21: no 17-19 UTC
Elekton
Herkkupala
Jepetski / 5p-9p weekdays; weekends ok
Maru-kun
matti644 / >3p preferred
riktoi
rtech
Spidu
vapero
Hirari-Chan / Fr+Sa: 1p-6p

(UTC+7) [9]
- O r d P -
Christ31
Shiv / mon-fri evenings; weekends ok
DixonBlackwing / Mo-Fr: 3p-9p; Sa-Sun: 1p-10p
praguzz
moni
Zenonia
Nitrox1de
Devilchilly / M-F: 6-7p; Sa: 6p-12a; Su: >12p-12a

(UTC+8) [21]
Aiko-neechan / weekends only: 4p-8p
CronoRock
Domdee / weekends ok
godofrhythm_12
inverselina / weekends only
kei101895 / weekends ok, Sa-Sun: >2p
Lenfried- / saturday only: 4p-9p
meatmap / fri+sat: > 5:30; sun ok
SurfChu85 / M-F 2p-5p; Sa+Sun 1p-7p
trexex55
AkaXiiaoBii
kaname-san92
Kiritos_ASP
watarakisah / weekends only
AkaiiTK
BeautifulMess / Th: > 6p; MTWF: >3p
[-Seiryuu-] / post 6p Sat, all of Sun
OrienST8
Armed Jellyfish
JTZY0428 / no Feb 20; M-F 3p-1a; no Sun
junior8858 / weekends only

(UTC+9) [8]
[ SaintEyes ]
_GUMA_ / weekends only
Blem / weekends: >9p
Cobo-
In_Fo
Runa
Grahdens / >6:30pm tue-sat, all sun
w1sp / weekends

(UTC+10) [5]
DeathSlade
Gruzzlybear / only weekends
Outpact
Paradoxq13
RenaSan / prefer weekdays >4p local

VIII. Prizes
VIII. PRIZES
(To be determined… will at least be osu! supporter status)

IX. Credits
IX. CREDITS

-Konner-: Special thanks for going through the initial draft of the tournament rules and helping me kink out really silly grammatical and structural errors.
Valedict: Thanks to joining an MP room very early before the tournament and allowing me to make some minor changes to my tournament client.
Elah: Thanks to joining an MP room very early before the tournament and allowing me to make some minor changes to my tournament client.
Shoegazer: Thanks for noting that a disconnection clause had not been added to the ruleset.
FrenzyLi: For spotting a few mistakes in the registration list before the update to 163 users, thank you!
Pope Gadget: For taking the time to organize the user list by their time-zone before I even got around to it! Thank you so much!

(very many more people will likely end up on this list later)

X. TOURNAMENT BRACKET
http://challonge.com/SOFT_Full

XI. MATCH SCHEDULES
GRAND FINALS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Ow/pubhtml

XII. MAP POOL

FINALS [WEEK 2] MAPPOOL - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DUGL ... 21vX1RWVWc

YZYX - Powerflux (GammaBlaster) [Challenge] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/850891
Born of Osiris - Machine (THE ALGORITHM REMIX) (_underjoy) [OMNIPOTENT] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/872197
Suguro - Sun Valley (K2 Remix) (Guilhermeziat) [le 8-bit] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950875
Rings Of Saturn - Senseless Massacre (XeoStyle) [ayylmaocore] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/945069
litmus - iterated (edit) (Evening) [jack of all trades] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/960114
Function Phantom - Neuronecia (dionzz99) [Inconsistent Rhythm] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/940002
D.B.O.Y.D x Kommisar - Interstellar Retribution (MasterSonic10) [Disbelief] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/823799
Shiraishi - True Millennium Queen (-Kamikaze-) [True LN Master] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/950209
2TORI - Zephyranthes (Shoegazer) [Lily] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/890937
ZUN - Voyage 1970 (Halogen-) [Hourai Elixir] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/961223
Traktion - Gid V (Hydria) [Hydria's Noodle Ecstasy] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/959208
Wagakki Band - Tengaku (Evening) [Heaven] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/892596
Coakira - No Running!!! (Quick Draw) [Zen's Infinite Fury] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/743184
Camellia - Fastest Crash (Shoegazer) [Paroxysm] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/924286
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Kingborn (Xcaliboor) [Excoriation] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/871476

Previous rounds
FINALS [WEEK 1] MAP POOL - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DUG ... jdwY0ozRE0

Camellia - dreamless wanderer (Fullerene-) [Ethereal Shift] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/714878
M - Synthesized Fortress (Valedict) [Invincible Fortress] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/931087
The Ghost of 3.13 - Path to Nowhere (Shoegazer) [Stalemate] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/913882
antiPLUR - Speed of Link (Shoegazer) [Luminous] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/756652
LeaF - I (Tidek) [Limbo] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/921164
Interrobang Pie x Sci - Cerebral Meltdown (Pope Gadget) [PonyIsland.exe] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/911559
Camellia - crystallized (Evening) [__listen.\] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/944128
ETIA. - Firestorm (PiraTom) [intel's OVERFLOW] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/804930
P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu (Gravity Ver.) (PiraTom) [LNAVITY] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/941225
kemu - Ikasama Life Game ([-Seiryuu-]) [[1]] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/949500
Morimori Atsushi + Verdammt - Le Fruit Defendu (MasterSonic10) [GRAVITY Lv.16] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/781900
Nanahoshi Kangengakudan - Meikaruza (Evening) [Fiesta] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/919004
DJ Sharpnel - WE LUV LAMA (bbu2) [AAA] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/475592
Fleshgod Apocalypse - The Hypocrisy (Phil) [Torment] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/865148
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta (Evening) [Bloody Hopeful Romantic] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/946618

ROUND OF 4 [SEMI-FINALS] MAP POOL - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8DUG ... m1oX0RUU2M

Rohi - Kakuzetsu Thanatos (_underjoy) [Isolation] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/785580
xi - Freedom Dive (tpz Overcute Remix) (Shoegazer) [Ayumu] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/812585
Igorrr - Unpleasant Sonata (Jepetski) [Almost Pleasant Sonata] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/736858
LeaF - Evanescent (Fullerene-) [Retaliat] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/476565
Terminal11 - Raging Warpath Dinner Piano (Valedict) [Fracture] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/939739
The Flashbulb - The Bridgeport Run (Chrubble) [Escape] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/880529
t+pazolite - Oshama Scramble! (Shirou) [Nyan~] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/815040
M2U & Nicode feat. Guriri and Lucy - Myosotis (sankansuki) [Sonic's 4K Lv.11] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/718031
Renard - Banned Forever (ExUsagi) [LEGEND] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/723327
DJ Sharpnel - Pacific Girls (Fullerene-) [IcyWorld] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/603255
Neru - Ningen Shikkaku (puxtu) [Tidek's 4K SHD] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/553623
Chroma - sink to the deep sea world (Lein-) [abyss] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/781930
Camellia - PLANET//SHAPER (Evening) [did I say I love you? (I'm sorry, )] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/823842

ROUND OF 8 [QUARTER-FINALS] MAP POOL - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DUGL ... sp=sharing

Rairyu - ra'am (Zan -) [4K Another] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/786390
Getty vs. DJ DiA - Ops:Code-Rapture- (Fresh Chicken) [Pira's GRAVITY] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/784842
goreshit - looming shadow of a tree gone (Shoegazer) [Catatonia] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/792874
sasakure.uk - the girl who ate the aurora (-Tim-) [Another] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/769730
BanYa Remixed by DM Ashura - Ignis Fatuus (AncuL) [MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/459565
Nobuo Uematsu - Liberi Fatali (Halogen-) [Insane] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/816901
DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING feat. Yoshi Ikuzo - Ora Tokyosa ikuda Remix (ALEFY) [EXH] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/824922
dj REIMU meets DJ MARISA - Elemental Shooting (Ryu Sei) [Lunatic] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/680943
Mitchie M feat. Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka - AiDee (MasterSonic10) [SC] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/676215
Helblinde - Memoria Reborn (Fullerene-) [Reborn] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/777351
Pia-no-jaC - Paradiso (Scintill) [Scintill's Challenge] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/716194

ROUND OF 16
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DUGL ... sp=sharing

Yaju - DEBSTEP! (ecafree2) [4K MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/779717&m=3
CELLON. - Madpakke ([ C r a c k ]) [4K Another] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/798265
Lite Show Magic - TRICKl4SH 220 (MeowPaz) [victorica's ExTrA] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/813392&m=3
sakuzyo - Ikusakyou Ranbou (Kreator014) [_UJ's IN] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/824005
Shiro Sagisu - Quatre Mains (a quatre mains) =3EM16= (Fullerene-) [pour quatre cles] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/681797
HHHxMMxST - Oboro (ExUsagi) [Insanity] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/511089
Electronic Boutique - Miles (Ryu Sei) [Shiki's SC] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/437726
Senya - Yureru Koi wa Nami no Gotoku LN Master (Ez2dj_7144) [Normal] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/785024
Helblinde - Rewrite Nightmare (Jepetski) [Experiment] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/719525
SOUND HOLIC Vs. T.Kakuta feat. YURiCa - TOXIC VIBRATION (extend ver.) [MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/790555
gmtn. (witch's slave) - furioso melodia (Harbyter) [4K furioso maratona] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/725897

ROUND OF 32
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DUGL ... sp=sharing

Receptor - Run Run Run (Staiain) [ilikexd's Insane] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/478258
The Ghost of 3.13 - Last Star In The Universe (Shoegazer) [Nocturne] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/678855
alan - Over the clouds -BURST mix- (LordRaika) [4K MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/564610
Hige Driver join. SELEN - Dadadadadadadadadada (kanke07175) [LV.13] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/499375
yukionnu - Otsukimi Recital (Tip Baka) [4K Insane] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/395782
Tokisawa Nao - BRYNHILDR IN THE DARKNESS -Ver. EJECTED- (NaxelCL) - [V1A2's 4K MX] https://osu.ppy.sh/b/424757
Igorrr & Ruby My Dear - Figue Folle (Parachor) [Cruel] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/902771
Reol - Assymmetry (Han Solo) [Aliscea's Another] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/843165
kashiwa daisuke - april.#02 (Dolphin) [Fullerene's Catharsis] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/452349

ROUND OF 64
DOWNLOAD: ROUND OF 64 MAPPOOL

Sota Fujimori - VOLTEXES II (Spy) [kanke's HARD] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/453351
Cranky - Danger & Danger (MEGAtive) [MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/632043
Tsunku - Exhibition Match (Perfect Version) (Daikyi) [Batter Up] - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/418097
Yooh - Electronic Sound Lab (XeoStyle) [MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/299842
Nizikawa - F.K.S. (Zan -) [LNP's ADVANCED Lv. 12] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/552142
Deuce - Senretsu no ryu (Mashiro-Fang) [Spy's Insane] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/322867
Niira Etsuko - Imaginary Waltz (-Troke-) [Racoon's MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/480148
Neru - Lost One no Goukoku (puxtu) [justhow's MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/439149
kors k - Dot (Hydria) [Tremor] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/746614

ROUND OF 128
DOWNLOAD: ROUND OF 128 MAPPOOL

Tatsh - HEAVENLY MOON (Spy) [Mashiro's ADVANCED] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/724201
Pierce the Veil - A Match Into Water (puxtu) [HD] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/807081
sasakure.UK - Atropos (Short Edit) (Satoshi Kazuki) [Hyper] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/780965
Ti7 - Love Maker (DJPop) [4K MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/836174
nayuta - Toki wo Kizamu Uta (Hanyuu) [4K MX] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/222330
ESTi - Helix (xeona) [Mashiro's 4K HD] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/399434
XeoN - Thor ~ Deepin' Absonant Mix ~ (biemote) [HD(Lv.13)] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/429193
Mafumafu feat. IA - Yuugure Semi Nikki [HD] - http://osu.ppy.sh/b/732775
sweet ARMS - Installation (- Bad Apple -) [Emperor of Time] - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/795971

QUALIFIERS
Lifeformed - Chloroplast Skin [Colorless]
Anamanaguchi - Power Supply [Charge]
Kannamix - Pandora (ft. None Like Joshua + Roniit) [Demise]
DesoloZ - Summoned Beast Battle [Destruction]

XII. MATCH RESULTS
Qualifier results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... k/pubhtml#
EtienneXC
AYYY HERE WE GO BOYS

REAL MANIA HOURS WHO UP

okay im in
Staiain
HYPE!

Might join but I haven't decided yet.
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I. Preface

TO ENTER, STATE YOU WANT TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT AND GIVE ME YOUR TIME ZONE BASED OFF OF UTC. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE A SCHEDULE THAT FAIRLY ACCOMMODATES FOR YOU AT ANY GIVEN POINT, BUT NO PROMISES CAN BE GUARANTEED.
Daikyi
in utc -5
ArcticFqx
Sure, why not. Norway (UTC+1)
juankristal
Ooooh yeaah
Hydria
Let's do this UTC±0
-Konner-
Hype!

Good luck 4k ET's and hydria ;^)
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Did the initial wave of sign-ups and removed the box under the participants list so that they are readily visible.

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that I left out rules regarding disconnections; I will address those tomorrow. Thanks to Shoegazer for pointing that out to me.
aitor98
I'm in! This will be awesome (UTC+1 )
NinjaSM
No promises but I may be in (UTC+3)
Also. I do have school on Sundays (6AM-2PM my time)
princesswell
I want to enter (UTC +3)
Soul Evans
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .My time zone is UTC + 1 AAAAAAAAAAAAA! this is it boyz i'm so gonna have alot of fun #LET'SDOTHIS just to be clear i'm entering.
Soul Evans

Staiain wrote:

HYPE!

How can you Commentate on the match and play at the same time? ,GOD damn your like StepMania Jesus if you manged to pull that off.
Cobo-
Let's do this, me too
kor UTC +9
JOEMOMO
Wish I could join but i'm not good enough :(
Spidu
Sign me up! (UTC +3)
Kamikaze
Y E A B O I Z

I wasn't going to join at first, but uck it, let's do this!

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP DAWG

Poland GMT+1 UTC+1
_underjoy
Sign me up for that.
UTC +1

EDIT: I have time after school. And weekends.
Topic Starter
Halogen-

NinjaSM wrote:

No promises but I may be in (UTC+3)
Also. I do have school on Sundays (6AM-2PM my time)
Thanks for the heads-up!

firstofall wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .My time zone is UTC + 1 AAAAAAAAAAAAA! this is it boyz i'm so gonna have alot of fun #LET'SDOTHIS just to be clear i'm entering.
Glad that you're excited!

firstofall wrote:

Staiain wrote:

HYPE!

How can you Commentate on the match and play at the same time? ,GOD damn your like StepMania Jesus if you manged to pull that off.
I did that from the quarter-finals all the way through the end of the Mania world cup; it's all about timing! If Staiain commentates for me, I'll make sure that his matches are scheduled around that. When you really take the time to plan out all of your logistics, anything can really be done.

Cobo- wrote:

Let's do this, me too
kor UTC +9
holy shit, hello again Cobo- O___________O

JOEMOMO wrote:

Wish I could join but i'm not good enough :(
Try anyway! Even if you don't qualify, you will still have time on the tournament stream, as the qualifiers will be streamed as well. Take this as an opportunity to train and practice so that you can enter future tournaments.

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Y E A B O I Z

I wasn't going to join at first, but uck it, let's do this!

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP DAWG

Poland GMT+1 UTC+1
HOLY SHIT THE ANTI-META HAS BROKEN INTO META WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

EDIT: Sign-ups have been updated to this point!
Pope Gadget
yay
show more