forum

Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
chong601
just bumped up my seedbox from dual core, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB hard disk and 8 TB quota to triple core, 3 GB RAM, 300 GB hard disk and 12 TB quota

have fun leeching :)
MiloSx7
C:\Users\censored\Downloads\Beatmap Pack #377.rar: Checksum error in 135401 RURUTIA - Shin'ai.osz. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\censored\Downloads\Beatmap Pack #377.rar: Checksum error in 177585 akari - boys, be stand up!!.osz. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\censored\Downloads\Beatmap Pack #378.rar: Checksum error in 184079 sphere - Hazy.osz. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\censored\Downloads\Beatmap Pack #381.rar: Checksum error in 226289 Tomatsu Haruka - courage.osz. The file is corrupt

From MegaPack 301-400

These seem to be corrupted, but no big deal, can download them manually on the site.
Anyways, there seems to be duplicates. Not real, just different maps with the same name. Which was a pain in the ass, because I realized that AFTER I extracted the whole pack of 20gb. Luckily I have an i5 so things go real fast for me. So my advice to anyone who wants absolutely every map from the packs, is to while extracting manually rename duplicates so you can have all the maps.

Thanks for this. Have a nice day!

Ok, how stupid of me. I haven't even realized that WinRar has the option to extract each pack to unique folder. Might be a pain to move all the maps afterwards to osu! songs folder, but sure is easier rather than renaming all the individual copies. Again another tip.
dionzz99
im waiting for the 410-420 beatmap pack
Hiramiya
Beatmap torrent 411-420 is now available!

For anyone interested, here are the stats from the 'official' seedbox:

Some quick calcs work that out at 7TB of data!

Those are some pretty big numbers..
dionzz99
oh damn i didn't expect it to be that fast..
thanks! xD
Typhoon
Im getting an error in my seedbox for 0301-0400. "Error: Not a valid torrent". The software my seedbox is using is deluge.
chong601

Typhoon wrote:

Im getting an error in my seedbox for 0301-0400. "Error: Not a valid torrent". The software my seedbox is using is deluge.
The torrent link is working on my end...

on the other news, i have 401-410 pack downloaded so happy leeching :D

Hiramiya wrote:

my old server before shutted down...

my new server after the old one is closed...
dionzz99

chong601 wrote:

Typhoon wrote:

The torrent link is working on my end...

on the other news, i have 401-410 pack downloaded so happy leeching :D

Hiramiya wrote:

my old server before shutted down...

my new server after the old one is closed...
what a big quota you have there chong ._.
Typhoon
I was able to open 0301-0400 from a magnet link instead of from the torrent file. What a strange bug on my end. o_o

in around 24 hours ive already seeded the first 3 packs for 54 gig. Ill continue to seed till i need the space on my box.
Hamster Only
Thank you so much guys for seeding. If I wasn't in the states with this restricted bandwidth, I would seed too.
chong601

HamsterCurry wrote:

Thank you so much guys for seeding. If I wasn't in the states with this restricted bandwidth, I would seed too.
You're welcome!
Typhoon

HamsterCurry wrote:

No worries mate!

I know the feeling being an Australian. Only a few years ago i was limited to 12 gigs per month but still felt guilty for never seeding things like this. Thankfully im at 500gig per months now. I also own a seedbox now and have already seeded 200+gigs on each of the 4 mega packs over the past 15 days... They are pretty popular.
Kaliszczok
The link are not working :x
chong601

Kaliszczok wrote:

The link are not working :x
Which link?
SuzumiyaBR
All work for me

http://osu.hiramiya.me/torrents.htm

please seed

Question :

1- Anime pack 01-04 = Beatmap pack ???
chong601
waiting for pack 0421-0430
Qenomo
You could just use jdownloader and paste all the links in to download all the packs
SuzumiyaBR

chong601 wrote:

waiting for pack 0421-0430

I think , next is 401 - 450
or 401 - 500
chong601
due to Hiramiya inactivity, should I create a temporary torrent file for 421-430 and 431-440?
If so, the torrent file should be available within 1-2 hours
Hiramiya
Two new latest minipacks released! Links are on the osu!torrents page and below:

421-430
431-440
Artorias_DELETED

Hiramiya wrote:

Two new latest minipacks released! Links are on the osu!torrents page and below:

421-430
431-440
thanks for continuing to do this, appreciated
Hiramiya
Latest minipack is out:

441-450

Thanks everyone for the continued support and seeding!
Hanabatake_old_1
Thanks for these! :D
I've never seen a torrent with such positive seed/peer ratio! :)
It may take me a while because of my slow internet speeds England + Hills = Bad connection :( But I'll seed all of these fully!
chong601
happy seeding! (as long your upload speed is high enough and ISP allows BitTorrent)
i believe that most of the seeders out there are seedboxes (mine included)
Hanabatake_old_1
I haven't heard anything from my ISP about them not liking my torrenting and I've been using MicroTorrent for years now :D
http://prntscr.com/9ljnca
My upload only seems to go up to around 30kB/s but by the looks of that 21.0 seed/peer ratio you don't need my 30kB/s :P
AutisticUnicorn
Wow. Thanks for torrent's <3
potato44
Have you considered making torrents for the other game modes and/or the approved beatmaps packs?

Also, the 301-400 torrents file is broken according to my torrent client, the magnet link works fine though.
4773n0x
Thank you for these amazing torrents! I can now brag to my friend that I have 90GB of osu songs!
Therieri
I'm so grateful for these links! People like me who like to format their PC time to time but still would like to have big variety where to pick beatmaps which to play. Thanks so much!
ffs cats
thanks dude, ive been seeding all day. came home to realize that my upload was capped at 200kb/s so now its going at 3mb/s :) shooting for 200%

seriously tho thanks, maybe my good seeding will make me better at osu?? please ppy
chong601
is there an ETA for beatmap pack 451-460?
HeShu
Countless thanks! I am downloading, and I will keep seeding for a while (I don't need that space in my hdd)
Cripzore
Awesome job m8! :D The most usefull thing on osu forum I guess, haha :P
XPEHOTEHb
-_-
chong601
any plans on adding the rest of the torrent packs?
latest torrent pack on the Hiramiya site is 451-460, but the beatmap pack already reached 480+ on the beatmap pack listing
michi0987
I created a 471-480 and 461-470 packs if anyone is interested :)
Hope those torrent files are working, it's first time me making a torrent :) U can get them here: 471-480 461-470
Hiramiya
Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy in that awful thing known as reality..

New map pack torrents are available now on the site and the torrent links below:
461-470
471-480

Thanks for all your constant support too <3
michi0987
At least you could have used mine torrents, all that time making them went to waste :(
Tronnic

Hiramiya wrote:

Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy in that awful thing known as reality..

New map pack torrents are available now on the site and the torrent links below:
461-470
471-480

Thanks for all your constant support too <3
@Hiramiya Hello there, thanks for your great help & work! I will try to download all files tonight. I own a small server with 5 TB free traffic (and 100MBit/s Up/down) each month, I only use about 500GB traffic and the rest isn't used. I could host those files to seed them with my server. It's an Debian Box. I have no clue how this works but I guess I can figure it out. Do you think this might help the community?

If so just message me. ;) Thanks again.
- Tsukii -
SD
show more