forum

Yuru Yuri HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RainAid

Hello osu community. It has been a while since I have released a new skin. I was deciding to not skin anymore, but apparently that is not the case xD. Well today I bring you a Yuru Yuri skin. There were not alot of pictures that I could use, but I tried my best to make this skin.

Name: Yuru Yuri skin HD
version: 2.2
Creator: RainAid

Video:

Screenshots:

Download:

IF YOUR RANKING PANEL OR MENU BACK LOOK WEIRD BECAUSE U ARE PLAYING ON ANOTHER RESOLUTION HERE IS A FOLDER CONTAINING DIFFERENT RANKING PANELS AND MENUBACK SIZES IF IT STILL DOESNT WORK PLEASE TELL WHAT RESOLUTION U ARE USING, AND WHAT SKIN ELEMENT IS NOT WORKING.

DOWNLOAD:
SPOILER
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jn0ic0irtuiolss/resizes.rar

update 10/21/15
sounds added

I hope you like it. let me know if you find any problems.

Thank You.
Amane
Looks nice :3
Topic Starter
RainAid

-Nasuhara- wrote:

Looks nice :3
Thank you. I just added sounds to the skin.
xKodomo
10/10 loving the skin :3 and i love Yuru Yuri so it helps out a lot for my gameplay
Topic Starter
RainAid

xKodomo wrote:

10/10 loving the skin :3 and i love Yuru Yuri so it helps out a lot for my gameplay
Thank You I am glad you like it :D.
DeletedUser_2213373
Nice skin :D

Please more Akari ;w;
Chocolateness
I love the menu look!
Topic Starter
RainAid

Riantra wrote:

Nice skin :D

Please more Akari ;w;
Thank you :D.

Chocolateness wrote:

I love the menu look!
Thank you.
Bloodtide
Hi its nice skin and i try download i downloaded but he didnt work ? can you help to me ?
Topic Starter
RainAid

xxefexx90 wrote:

Hi its nice skin and i try download i downloaded but he didnt work ? can you help to me ?

here is the download link c: http://www.mediafire.com/download/87huo ... uri+HD.osk
Nicochi_old_1
I love it thank you..downloading
TinBoy752
The Second skin to focus on the Anime: Yuru Yuri. :-) Like it! By the way, for my suggestion, put Ayano Sugiura in scorebar-bg instead of being part of scorebar-color
snz
Yuri yuri?
ayanosugiura99
Undoubtedly one of the best skin I've used, thank you very much!!!
SagiriBestWaifu
Someone give me insulin...

JK, I love your skin, thanks
YasminYuriko
cuuuute