4. HR?
5. H...R...?
6. He got 323pp HR score, tried to copy. got 60% first try, RIP DREAM
7. Demoman main scrublord
8. Asian KFC Loving man
9. Jaybladezz
10. B-]
Jaybladezz
Someone asked me to post here so here goes I guess?

1: Toki
2: Bauxe
3: B-]
4: skashiro
5: Yuiteru
6: [ ZhengS]
7: Dumii
8: [ Eclipse ]
9: BannedForever
10: Lunirs

Edit: Thanks bud!
Icyteru

sellyme wrote:

1: Tokichii. This one isn't even up for debate, he's so far ahead of everyone else it's not funny.
B: Bauxe. One of the most-improved players in the country and likely going to be the only other Australian making it into the top 100 in 2016.
▲: Illkryn. >7k pp is pretty impressive for someone who doesn't tryhard anywhere near as much as others.
四: [ Eclipse ]. I think the most pp gained in Australia this year for any of the top 25?
—: [ ZhengS ]. The only Aussie after Tokichii and Bauxe to set more than one 400pp score this year.
Six: Hexicate. Hasn't done much since August, but had a fantastic start to the year and set some super impressive scores.
VII: JappyBabes. May not have done much this year, but when you're #3 by pp in the country, you don't need to do much to stay in the list.
1000b2: Melt3dCheeze. See above.
----•: shaneoyo. He may not play the same three anime openings 10,000 times each with HDDT, but he has set so many really good scores that he's #1 in the world at setting lots of good scores. More top 50 ranks than anyone else in the country, I think the most country #1s in the world, and can set a good score on any map you give him.
⠼⠁⠚: Understand. This one's out of left field, but he has 9,200 SS ranks. Yeah, they're almost all on TV Size [Easy]s, but have you tried to get that many SS ranks? It's amazing he hasn't died of boredom at this point.

Honourable mentions to Genki1000, who probably would have been in place of Understand if he hadn't quit, Kadae, who's probably the best spinner in the country and reclaimed our honour by defeating the poms on Witch Doctor, and uyghti, who would have been on the list if he wasn't literal human trash did anything after January.

(Also, if anyone's wondering, it's: Arabic, Alphabetic, Shapes, Chinese, Mayan, English, Roman, Binary, Morse, and Braille. The Braille may not be particularly useful, and might also not render)
Taking into account inactive players cheeze, jappy, yea pretty accurate list. Tho Aaron is literally the most tryhard player in Australia lol, and I think ability wise Understand is overshadowed by a lot of other players.

Just wanted to talk about some players not on my list.

FluxVanes - Has played at a superb level for the past 2 years, but there isn't anything he is notable for (cause of 2015 MIA). I mean I would argue that everything fluxvanes can do in 2015 is something uguuti/skashiro/yuiteru can pull off too. Has a solid foundation, but no niche basically.
Skashiro/Yuiteru/uguuti - See above. Waiting for one of the 4 to break the same wall they're all facing and go absolutely ham.
Jaybladezz- Consistent improvement this year, no surprise due to solid foundation in mania, performed solid in the OWC, solid player but not notable enough niche.
Aloha - Sugoi acc and unstable rates, but bring out the HDHR next year and we'll have our very own bikko.
Actuary - The fuck is with aus and cancer name changes. Solid player who had a real fighting chance with aus best but decided to go inactive. Has the potential to be the next cheeze.
Lunirs - My favourite nomod player in aus actually, followed by noobsicle and gimly. Has some dope consistency, but raw ability wise pales compared to a lot of aus. Therefore a good OWC group stages player.
TheOmyNomy - u tried this year, better luck next year for owc.
Timmy - sickass lad on gimmick maps, but too many people learnt how to play them. moved onto better things like taiko lol.
rivastyx - I have no idea how u aim so well yet so shit at the same time lmao.
encryptik - ur top score is fucking magnificent. you're like the mini dumii lol.
Topic Starter
Illkryn
Secrets of B-]
I nearly never play Unranked maps.
Only accurate playcount in the country/world B-)

Also, thank you for vastly improving voting quality while I've been gone. Will be home soon.
Aloha
I hardly play unranked maps. I think my playcount is fairly accurate too.
VnSoul
1. Tokichii
2. Jappybabes
3. Bauxe
4. B-]
5. Melt3dCheeze
Totoki

Bauxe wrote:

Tokichii wrote:

i might set the bars for aus to 9k-10k pp~

Tokichii wrote:

5 years of osu! was fun, i'll be playing for tournaments and casual streams from now on
why do so many people do things like this if they still have the intention of competitively playing
I just get a lot of pm's asking why i dont play much anymore and i put it there to answer it, it's not like i have to purposely fail a song if i play it randomly and is about to fc it. Don't worry you'll get #1 one day, but I've reworded it just for you bauxe <3
"5 years of osu! was fun, i'll be playing mainly for tournaments and casually from now on, but might pop a few scores here and there ^^"
(life is hard when you improve even though you don't play much xd)

a loli wrote:

ya but toki is like 12 so he changes his mind lots probably :^)
you mean "ya but toki is like 9 so she changes her mind lots probably :^)" :^))))))
JappyBabes

Icyteru wrote:

2. Bauxe - Extremely sexy scores that noone else in Aus can pull off apart from maybe toki/jappy, and has also stayed relevant since 2013. Aim and reading skills are on point, being able to play HD, HR, DT, nomod at the top level consistently, bringing Box to #2 on my list this year. OWC carry as usual.

EleGiggle
Bauxe

JappyBabes wrote:

Icyteru wrote:

2. Bauxe - Extremely sexy scores that noone else in Aus can pull off apart from maybe toki/jappy, and has also stayed relevant since 2013. Aim and reading skills are on point, being able to play HD, HR, DT, nomod at the top level consistently, bringing Box to #2 on my list this year. OWC carry as usual.

EleGiggle
usabrah
Topic Starter
Illkryn

JappyBabes wrote:

Icyteru wrote:

EleGiggle
Savage
Totoki
can't rly be called carry if we didn't even get out of groups. I fced every map against mexico, am I carry too? :^)
This thread tastes saltier than the Black Sea xd
aska
1: Tokichii
2: Bauxe
3: JappyBabes
4: B-]
5: [ ZhengS ]
6: Jaybladezz
7: [ Eclipse ]
8: Aloha
9: FluxVanes
10: Dumii
xepher
tfw i have to come back from holiday and work on this video for ~3 days woooooooooooooooooooooo
pekkanto
Topic Starter
Illkryn

TOP KEK MATE wrote:

1. uyghti
2.dopedick dongle
3. icyteru
4. jappybabes
5. ch33ze
6. nexic
7. lzstorm
8. happyjon
9. top kek mate
10. mek
0/10 list, excluded from tally
pekkanto
Kriel
nice
Vertify
*Looking for "Almost" - Error 404 File Not Found*
He smells 8-)

1. Gay for Happyjon xD
2. Aaron
3. Aaron
4. Aaron
5. Aaron
6. Aaron
7. Aaron
8. Aaron
9. Aaron
10. Aaron
Topic Starter
Illkryn
Voting has concluded as of now, thanks to everyone who voted properly :)

As for results:
1. Tokichii
2. Bauxe
3. B-]
4. [ ZhengS ]
5. Melt3dCheeze
6. [ Eclipse ]
7. Skashiro
8. Jaybladezz
9. Riceball
10. Dumii
Dumii
what even is this help
Aloha

Dumii wrote:

what even is this help
HAHAHAHAH no running now.
Icyteru
aus banzai
deletemyaccount
is this a good time to ask when if we are going to have the next aus/nz osu! standard tournament
Bauxe

Philantropist wrote:

is this a good time to ask when if we are going to have the next aus/nz osu! standard tournament
Probably mid-2016.
xepher
Video should be done before the end of the first week of January.
vsprite
Play more
vsprite

Philantropist wrote:

What there was a nz/aus osu tourny this year?
Topic Starter
Illkryn
Yea, at the start of the year
Tachibana Rika
o just read this thread damn 8)
Kano
Fuck yeah, I got voted in at least once.

#goals
LunarFox
wheres my votes wtf
Topic Starter
Illkryn
In total 34 different players were voted for.

SPOILER
Tokichii
JappyBabes
Bauxe
B-]
Dumii
Noobsicle
Peppy :^)
cheezstik
LunarFox
[ Eclipse ]
[ ZhengS ]
Fluxvanes
Jaybladezz
Aloha
Icyteru
Riceball
Woo6821
encryptik
skashiro
Lunirs
Gimly32
genki1000
Understand
Shaneoyo
uyghti
BannedForever
Yuiteru
Hexicate
Kano
RobotoRaccoon
LZStorm
Kipley
vsprite
RIGGED
Topic Starter
Illkryn
I included some troll votes if they wouldn't actually effect the result lmao
vsprite

B-] wrote:

Did you include half legit half troll votes
LunarFox
vote for me ill stop the boats
based god lil b

LunarFox wrote:

you flew here, i grew here

stop the boats
Aloha

based god lil b wrote:

LunarFox wrote:

you flew here, i grew here

stop the boats
m8 the tectonic plates shifted in such a way so that there would be land for me stand on during my life.
Topic Starter
Illkryn

vsprite wrote:

B-] wrote:

Did you include half legit half troll votes
Only if it wouldn't fuck with the end result.
show more