forum

osu!mania 7K World Cup 2016 - Map Suggestions!

posted
Total Posts
show more
juankristal
Gey hype guysssss!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Pope Gadget
gonna submit big money mx about 200 times
PyaKura
What do you want for this year's level to be in comparison to last year? In the overall difficulty of the chosen maps I mean, like easier or harder etc (Huehue Nanodeath much)
Elementaires

Pope Gadget wrote:

gonna submit big money mx about 200 times
and monster
Tristan97
Oh! I'll submit Utakata, Everlasting Message, and Preserved Valkyria. I know they're good maps cause I got a lot of pp on them. XD
-Konner-

Tristan97 wrote:

Oh! I'll submit Utakata, Everlasting Message, and Preserved Valkyria. I know they're good maps cause I got a lot of pp on them. XD
Pretty sure space time gives pp too fam
Evening
Submitted 20 maps suggestions, have an enjoy
SpectorDG
Of Course Maniera
Ciel
ok submitted some of my disasters have fun
Kamikaze

PyaKura wrote:

What do you want for this year's level to be in comparison to last year? In the overall difficulty of the chosen maps I mean, like easier or harder etc (Huehue Nanodeath much)
I'd say that difficulty wise it will be similar to this year's 4K. I personally would like to see suggestions of good gimmicky maps and longer maps that are consistently representing one specific style of mapping.
Evening
just curious on if this will accept some "technically" biased maps towards a certain thumb orientation.

Personally mapped quite a few _supposedly_ thumb biased maps but it kinda turns out that both parties (left thumb and right thumb) do equally well, so it that an issue when i submit these?
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
Kamikaze

Evening wrote:

just curious on if this will accept some "technically" biased maps towards a certain thumb orientation.

Personally mapped quite a few _supposedly_ thumb biased maps but it kinda turns out that both parties (left thumb and right thumb) do equally well, so it that an issue when i submit these?
I don't think it's too much of a problem, but I would prefer thumb bias not being very noticable so it's not really biased towards some players.
Evening

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Evening wrote:

I don't think it's too much of a problem, but I would prefer thumb bias not being very noticable so it's not really biased towards some players.
threw in 2 more files then
Kamikaze
Starry forgot to mention that maps suggested should not violate the 7 key pressed at the same time rule from Ranking Criteria.
lenpai
Chaosmaid pls
Jinjin
:)
Rivals_7

iJinjin wrote:

:)
inb4 10/10 people submitted Maniera and Cardboard box :v
Aqo
please no ranked maps
Kamikaze

Aqo wrote:

please no ranked maps
please leave
sherrysina
usagi's overdrivers, please
Kamikaze

sherrysina wrote:

Starry- wrote:

(Suggestions filled in as a reply to this thread will not be considered - you must use the form.)
Arzenvald
O3O you forget to quote some other thread maki lmao
Kamikaze
??????
Arzenvald
nvm me, i mean you forgot to quote some other reply posts as well.. cannot brain, english is hard... /-\
*throwing more suggestion*

when the form suggestion will be closed anyway?
Topic Starter
Starry-

ajeemaniz wrote:

when the form suggestion will be closed anyway?
It'll be closed when the finals mappool is finished, so we still have quite a bit of time for accepting suggestions.
Sarahkuai
Evening

Sarahkuai wrote:

How about this? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/372411

-Kamikaze- wrote:

sherrysina wrote:

Starry- wrote:

(Suggestions filled in as a reply to this thread will not be considered - you must use the form.)
Arzenvald
mfw ;-;
Kamikaze
Thank you Zenny.
Kamikaze
I would like to announce that we have just finalized the last mappool of MWC 2016 and that concludes taking suggestions from you guys.
Thank you all for an amazing amout of responses and suggestions (we've got exactly 434 suggestions from you!) and I hope you enjoyed the mappool as much as we enjoyed making it.
I hope we will be able to do this again on future world cups.
Finals showcase hype!