forum

Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xorcon-Senpai
If bear or electricbullet can check their messages that would be much appreciated as it concerns my team. TY
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Xorcon-Senpai wrote:

If bear or electricbullet can check their messages that would be much appreciated as it concerns my team. TY
I did not receive a message from you, sorry.
Crackdogrock

ty for casting
Halfslashed
^

My ears...
Suhun

Halfslashed wrote:

^

My ears...
It's beautiful.
Crackdogrock

NotSuhun wrote:

Halfslashed wrote:

^

My ears...
It's beautiful.
<3 your play
Ayako
If a player is found to be over their bracket tier by upwards of x0.04 the bracket’s maximum rank, they will be disqualified.

realised there was this little shit rule here
przepson
Still waiting about match PROpsy vs ComboBreak p-p
Crackdogrock

przepson wrote:

I stayed up all nigh the because you guys rescheduled. What is going on?
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Crackdogrock wrote:

przepson wrote:

We did not have an available referee, please PM me or message me in-game to discuss schedules.
Please message me a time range, that you guys are able to play
(rescheduled Friday)
camellirite
Will there be a new map pool or keeping week 4's one?
przepson

BearZyo wrote:

We did not have an available referee, please PM me or message me in-game to discuss schedules.
Please message me a time range, that you guys are able to play
(rescheduled Friday)
Ok, i pm to you max to night today about our time

Crackdogrock wrote:

LEL, we not resheduled, refrees don't show (rules :!: )
So please do not false accusation us
Xelias

Nereikx wrote:

As I already told u lol, it will be the same mappool for 90k-50k bracket. (Week 4 Mappool)
Crackdogrock
#BlameBearzyo
[ Jg ]

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Nereikx wrote:

As I already told u lol, it will be the same mappool for 90k-50k bracket. (Week 4 Mappool)
What about 10-50k?
tryaway
Week 4 mappool will be used till the end of this tourney.
This tournament should have ended previous week but due schedule problems it didn't.
tryaway
GG guys.

I couldn't wish for more.
Best match I ever had
Flutteh
GG. This tournament was fun ^-^
reflection
For my first tournament, i really enjoyed! Thanks for hosting guys and gg to TCUA (and everyone else we played) :D
got to make friends which almost never happens

thanks cne for having me
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Apraxia wrote:

For my first tournament, i really enjoyed! Thanks for hosting guys and gg to TCUA (and everyone else we played) :D
got to make friends which almost never happens

thanks cne for having me
Glad to hear.
Halfslashed
Wow, this has been a hell of a journey.

From start to finish, on the player side, this has just been an incredible tournament. Teams in the 10-1k were no joke and it really was a battle of skill and stress management. I never imagined being pushed to tiebreaker not once, not twice, but THREE times by THREE Different teams. To everyone who participated in 10k-1k, it was a hell of a fight, and that's exactly what I wanted. From the player side, thank you teams 7up, Hail Lord Gravified, and Creamy Nougat Everywhere for the amazing battles that came down to the wire each time.

On the management side, It's been a cluster****. Overall however, I think this has been a really good experience, since as a part of the cluster****, I think I know where we went wrong on each aspect of the tournament. I'll definitely make sure that I'm a part of the next Z Tourney so that we don't make similar mistakes on the management. Now, I'd like to give some shoutouts. -Kupo-, for carrying the streaming set up, making ALL the graphics and that cool animated client background we had, and streaming way more matches than I couldve. electricbullet9 for busting his arse and losing sleep over organizing everything, despite it being the first time he ever took charge of an event like this, and doing a really good job considering the circumstances. Histoire for seeing that stuff was falling to pieces, coming in and backhanding Bear, laying down the law, AND creating the best damn 10k-1k mappool ever (Except for PP Genome). Sexual Tentacle for doing great work on the 50k-10k pool (waiting for me to come in and throw in BS maps to make it hard :3). Smc, Kardshark, and SirenMuzza for reffing all kinds of matches at weird times, even amidst the confusion. Gaburieu- for coming in last minute and streaming the 10k-1k grand finals. haxsu for coming in last minute and commentating (With the worst conditions on earth)!

Overall, i've met some incredible people I never would've met due to this tournament, and it's been awesome. Discovering commentating was perhaps the best part staff side. Looking forward to the next z tourney!

EDIT: I knew I forgot people.
Ayako

Halfslashed wrote:

Wow, this has been a hell of a journey.

From start to finish, on the player side, this has just been an incredible tournament. Teams in the 10-1k were no joke and it really was a battle of skill and stress management. I never imagined being pushed to tiebreaker not once, not twice, but THREE times by THREE Different teams. To everyone who participated in 10k-1k, it was a hell of a fight, and that's exactly what I wanted. From the player side, thank you teams 7up, Hail Lord Gravified, and Creamy Nougat Everywhere for the amazing battles that came down to the wire each time.

On the management side, It's been a cluster****. Overall however, I think this has been a really good experience, since as a part of the cluster****, I think I know where we went wrong on each aspect of the tournament. I'll definitely make sure that I'm a part of the next Z Tourney so that we don't make similar mistakes on the management. Now, I'd like to give some shoutouts. -Kupo-, for carrying the streaming set up, making ALL the graphics and that cool animated client background we had, and streaming way more matches than I couldve. electricbullet9 for busting his arse and losing sleep over organizing everything, despite it being the first time he ever took charge of an event like this, and doing a really good job considering the circumstances. Histoire for seeing that stuff was falling to pieces, coming in and backhanding Bear, laying down the law, AND creating the best damn 10k-1k mappool ever (Except for PP Genome). Sexual Tentacle for doing great work on the 50k-10k pool (waiting for me to come in and throw in BS maps to make it hard :3). Smc, Kardshark, and SirenMuzza for reffing all kinds of matches at weird times, even amidst the confusion. Gaburieu- for coming in last minute and streaming the 10k-1k grand finals. haxsu for coming in last minute and commentating (With the worst conditions on earth)!

Overall, i've met some incredible people I never would've met due to this tournament, and it's been awesome. Discovering commentating was perhaps the best part staff side. Looking forward to the next z tourney!

EDIT: I knew I forgot people.
loved your commentating xD and Sakaki best girl go away

mutual pls :3
przepson
Who wants my net? ;-;
Anyway, congratz to Snow, we have on finals very short team (best members on christmas and my lovely net xD). But anyway, 2nd place be not bad xd
We hope to vs on another tour ;d
Disappear
GG team Snow xD we could have won if that tiebreaker didn't have those stupid doubles... anyway gg xD maybe see you next Z tournament ;)