forum

osu!next Signature Generator

posted
Total Posts
show more
Remyria
First of all, if score could possibly be shown there without removing the possibility to see pp's (now that I have the level under, I want to see my pp's "instead of level" to the right of score ^^") because how you put it isn't exactly how it was in my head(happens), I was thinking more about a third line(I give you more infos later in this message)

I don't know exactly how the bar acts around 50% of it, but it feels weird at that area, maybe you could think of something toward that? (I don't have suggestion for this one, I give my opinion alone :c)

maybe change a bit size of letters to make somehow a third line of stuff to show when an option like "[ ] Use third line"(without the option it would be like now, and with it, it would be tinier but with a third line of infos...So we also can choose in what order we want the infos=>for example score and accuracy on first line, playcount and pp on second and the exp bar at the end, or accuracy on first line, playcount with pp on second, then score on third with the exp bar)

(Very good job so far, I love it. And I hope you like me with my many suggestions since I know your signature <3)

EDIT(5 seconds after posted): Maybe we could also have hex color choice for exp bar colour?

EDIT(another 10 seconds): neither the 2 online indicators seem to work for me, maybe I did somethign wrong?
Topic Starter
Lemmmy
Online indicators take 5 to 30 minutes to actually work on the forum, though they sometimes stop working altogether. Do not rely on them.

As well as this, a third line will not be added as there is not space for it and the signatures and font will not be dynamic size because it will look stupid.

Hex colour customisability for each individual component is in the pipeline, though. I'll also fix pp + score at some point (I thought it worked when I initially put it in, but obviously not). Thank you for the suggestions!
Nay-
Thanks! ;)
It's cool 8-)
Smilya
Finally found this!

Maybe this question is in this topic somewhere but I don't find it... so!..
But my background on my avatar is gone! :o
Is it because my avatar is a gif?

Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Smilya wrote:

Finally found this!

Maybe this question is in this topic somewhere but I don't find it... so!..
But my background on my avatar is gone! :o
Is it because my avatar is a gif?

Yep its because its a gif, it seems your avatar has a background layer and imagick is not playing nice. I'm not sure if this is fixable.
Janpai
I used to make a signature here last month I want to create a new but it says that user not found. Does it relate to the verification something on my profile ? cuz i just recently changed my email
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Jana Marie wrote:

I used to make a signature here last month I want to create a new but it says that user not found. Does it relate to the verification something on my profile ? cuz i just recently changed my email
It seems spaces have been broken yet again. Use `Jana_marie` or `6204933` in the Name box and you should be good!

Pikabutt
Simply passing by to say that this generator's a great tool! Thanks for your hard work and continuous effort~
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Pikabutt wrote:

Simply passing by to say that this generator's a great tool! Thanks for your hard work and continuous effort~
Thank you! Some big updates coming soon!
Haskorion
Personally I would like to have an option that hides playcount or replaces it with pp. IMO playcount has no direct relation to a players relative skill aswell as ranked score (same as level). I never look at these things.
Rachel
Eh? Apparently it could not find my name? It just says the user can't be found
Newb1et

[ -Ryuki- ] wrote:

Spaces in usernames probably hasn't been fixed yet. Try typing your account number "6494160" in the name box and see if it works.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Newb1et wrote:

[ -Ryuki- ] wrote:

Spaces in usernames probably hasn't been fixed yet. Try typing your account number "6494160" in the name box and see if it works.

You have no idea how many time's I've re-fixed this man, let me have a look again.

@[ -Ryuki- ], try replacing the spaces with underscores or, as Newb1et suggested, your user ID.
Zafufu
Leaving a quick thank you for this tool. Worked fast and all for me.
Rachel
Yep both ways worked, thanks again!
abraker

Zafufu wrote:

yet you still use the old sig .__.
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

abraker wrote:

Zafufu wrote:

yet you still use the old sig .__.
not being pushy
Remyria
you should fix the typo "Feautres" on the first post x)
Topic Starter
Lemmmy

Remyria wrote:

you should fix the typo "Feautres" on the first post x)

Thanks ;p
xasuma
This is cool! well done
- Kameyo -
I can't use it with my name though :/ It says that it was unable to find the user. I would be really happy if you could fix that, I really want a new sig ;_;
Ananda

- Kameyo - wrote:

I can't use it with my name though :/ It says that it was unable to find the user. I would be really happy if you could fix that, I really want a new sig ;_;
use underline like this :D -_Kameyo_-

Topic Starter
Lemmmy

- Kameyo - wrote:

Fixed it! Once again, it was me being stupid. Note that the generator always worked, it was just the name box having some silly code.

i replaced spaces with %20 and then URL encoded it.... let me be

I'm gonna do some more work on this project tonight and maybe over the next few days. Hopefully there will be some new features soon!

P.S. maybe this soon?
abraker
Can't wait!
Hitorikko
Good job ! :3
Mackyuuu
Wow, this is wonderful. Good Job!

I also added my userpage link on the signature, just because. lol.
Nesin
This is really amazing~! Good Job. Can't wait for updates (although it already is awesome the way it is now ;) )
Astrothunder
Amazing~
Bputraz
nice hahaha
Syadow-
Cool n Amazing~
Safaia
Wew, nice work :)
[-Alv-]
It's very usefull , nice work, good idea ;) ;) ;)
LigerZero
Nice Signature :)
DENKOUSEKKA
They look pretty sexy
ZrogowacialyMis
Test
Kongaruu
Noice
Topic Starter
Lemmmy
Just a very quick update, I haven't had any time to work on osu!sig at all lately, but I just fixed the online indicators (I think).

Had to nuke it temporarily because bancho is being weird
mokyu
󠀡
-Konata-
Good job:) will nice idea
Ultimatebulmaro
Thank you really awesome btw how can i view bookmarked/subscribed topics?
show more