6. uyghti
7. hexicate
8. skashiro
9. aloha
10. yuiteru

bang bang skeet skeet nigga
xepher

B-] wrote:

Voting will conclude on 20th of December once again, and the video sometime after, I'll be more vigilant this year though of course.
It'll be done when i finish it m8
Topic Starter
Illkryn

xepher wrote:

B-] wrote:

Voting will conclude on 20th of December once again, and the video sometime after, I'll be more vigilant this year though of course.
It'll be done when i finish it m8
good guy xepher, doing what I can't. xo <3
xepher

B-] wrote:

good guy xepher, doing what I can't. xo <3

xoxo
Topic Starter
Illkryn
Due to less actual votes than I would like and the fact I'm going away until boxing day, I've decided to extend voting until I come home.

So I guess voting ends on the 26th now.
ZenithPhantasm

B-] wrote:

Due to less actual votes than I would like and the fact I'm going away until boxing day, I've decided to extend voting until I come home.

So I guess voting ends on the 26th now.
My vote is legit arun
vincent
1. azei
2. bauxe
3. tokichii
Vuelo Eluko
b1rd wonned yet?
burbank_
1. b1rd
2. box
3. toki
4. illkryn
5. dumii
6. jaybladezz
7. yui
Icyteru
vote for me cause i'll be top 10 by the end of the year.

promise xoxo

1. b1rd
2. b1rd
3. happyjon
4. b1rd
5. Almost
6. flow
Keihyan
1) Tokichii
2) Bauxe
3) jappy
4) b
5) [ ZhengS]
6) Aloha
Yusomi
1. peppy
2. Tokichii
3. peppy
4. peppy
5. peppy
6. peppy
7. peppy
8. peppy
9. peppy
10. peppy
Windshear
1. uyghti
2. Sexycate
3. Jaybae
4. Toki
5. Lunirs
6. Riiceball
7. Rivastyx
8. Icy

pls perth
Mahogany
b1rd deserves at least another 50 votes
ZenithPhantasm

Mahogany wrote:

flappyb1rd deserves at least another 50 votes
Joe Castle
1. JappyBabes
2. Tokichii
3. Bauxe
4. Kano
5. Shaneoyo
6. RobotoRaccoon
7. Melt3dCheeze
8. B-]
9. LunarFox
10. Peppy
Trompo
1. Tokichii
2. JappyBabes
3. Bauxe
4. [ Eclipse ]
5. B-]
6. Melt3dCheeze
7. [ ZhengS ]
8. uyghti
9. skashiro
10. Yuiteru
Icyteru
K disregard my earlier vote, here's a real list that I've compiled taking into account whole of 2015 performance with some comments:

1. Tokichii - Has not fallen out of relevancy since 2012 and remains the fastest and most consistent player in Australia. Anyone who doesn't believe toki to be #1 aus of 2015 is delusional.
2. Bauxe - Extremely sexy scores that noone else in Aus can pull off apart from maybe toki/jappy, and has also stayed relevant since 2013. Aim and reading skills are on point, being able to play HD, HR, DT, nomod at the top level consistently, bringing Box to #2 on my list this year. OWC carry as usual.
3. [ZhengS] - Jesus christ, that HD (High Distinction) aim and speed. This guy is like 2014 LZStorm reloaded. When he plays at his peak, even toki would have a run for his money. Truly one of the most blessed players Australia has to offer for upcoming OWCs, and I hope to see him continue playing so he can bring the 2016 trophy to our country.
4. B-] - One of the most devoted players in Aus having a playcount higher than any other in the top 39, B-] shows us that hard work and practice means big PP points in the DT world.
5. its jaBOI heXD - Although most of Hexicate's scores look like accuracy plays, I can assure you that obtaining such accuracy on these maps require a extremely solid foundation in consistent aiming and speed. Being able to 99% such maps is proof enough that he can perform FCs on much higher difficulty maps, making him one of the few players in Aus who gets all his PP from DT yet is still underranked.
6. Dumii - First appearing under my radar in October 2014 as an underranked speed player, Dumii is yet another LZStorm that'll surely break into top 5 aus in 2016 pp-wise once he starts FCing the shit he is playing.
7. Happyjon - Although inactive for a good portion of the year, this guy is nuts. Who else in Aus can read 10.3 so easily yet be so amazing at EZ mod too? If noone remembers, he came back to standard mode after spamming mania, single tried amazing DT scores, then just left. Surely a 2016 OWC player with his consistency and reading if he returns to the game. I also believe Happyjon is the fastest improving player of Aus ever seen. If anyone in Aus has osu! talent, it's this guy.
8. shaneoyo - A good reminder that being good at osu! is not all about being able to clear the fastest maps, or get the highest PP points. As the world #1 in score ranking and a 5 year veteran, shaneoyo has always remained an aus legend and is one of the few not to be considered a "filthy DT farmer" in our top 50 rankings.
9. Riceball - Consistent aiming, streaming, and HD reading. Pretty much all you can ask for in the OWC outside of finals. Heck, even melt3dcheeze accused this guy of cheating, and melt3dcheeze never accuses of any player of cheating unless they have some godlike consistency. Gotta mention that only airman FC in aus too.
10. [ Eclipse ] - 1v1 me fgt.

I'm uninstalling again.
[ Eclipse ]_old
wth why do i only get like 3 words describing me and bring it on i 1v1 you any day nub :x
Aloha
Yeah only 3 words, probably not a serious post anyways, just gonna disregard it.
[ Eclipse ]_old
D; but...
sellyme
1: Tokichii. This one isn't even up for debate, he's so far ahead of everyone else it's not funny.
B: Bauxe. One of the most-improved players in the country and likely going to be the only other Australian making it into the top 100 in 2016.
▲: Illkryn. >7k pp is pretty impressive for someone who doesn't tryhard anywhere near as much as others.
四: [ Eclipse ]. I think the most pp gained in Australia this year for any of the top 25?
—: [ ZhengS ]. The only Aussie after Tokichii and Bauxe to set more than one 400pp score this year.
Six: Hexicate. Hasn't done much since August, but had a fantastic start to the year and set some super impressive scores.
VII: JappyBabes. May not have done much this year, but when you're #3 by pp in the country, you don't need to do much to stay in the list.
1000b2: Melt3dCheeze. See above.
----•: shaneoyo. He may not play the same three anime openings 10,000 times each with HDDT, but he has set so many really good scores that he's #1 in the world at setting lots of good scores. More top 50 ranks than anyone else in the country, I think the most country #1s in the world, and can set a good score on any map you give him.
⠼⠁⠚: Understand. This one's out of left field, but he has 9,200 SS ranks. Yeah, they're almost all on TV Size [Easy]s, but have you tried to get that many SS ranks? It's amazing he hasn't died of boredom at this point.

Honourable mentions to Genki1000, who probably would have been in place of Understand if he hadn't quit, Kadae, who's probably the best spinner in the country and reclaimed our honour by defeating the poms on Witch Doctor, and uyghti, who would have been on the list if he wasn't literal human trash did anything after January.

(Also, if anyone's wondering, it's: Arabic, Alphabetic, Shapes, Chinese, Mayan, English, Roman, Binary, Morse, and Braille. The Braille may not be particularly useful, and might also not render)
WeanNeuer
hai :)

1.Tokichii
2.JappyBabes
3.Bauxe
4.Melt3dCheeze
5.B-]
6.[ Eclipse ]
7.[ ZhengS ]
8.LZStorm
9.skashiro
10.Kipley
Yuiteru
1. Jaybladezz
2. Maybe Jaybladezz
3. Probably the only guy that plays HR
4. HR?
5. H...R...?
6. He got 323pp HR score, tried to copy. got 60% first try, RIP DREAM
7. Demoman main scrublord
8. Asian KFC Loving man
9. Jaybladezz
10. B-]
Jaybladezz
Someone asked me to post here so here goes I guess?

1: Toki
2: Bauxe
3: B-]
4: skashiro
5: Yuiteru
6: [ ZhengS]
7: Dumii
8: [ Eclipse ]
9: BannedForever
10: Lunirs

Edit: Thanks bud!
Icyteru

sellyme wrote:

1: Tokichii. This one isn't even up for debate, he's so far ahead of everyone else it's not funny.
B: Bauxe. One of the most-improved players in the country and likely going to be the only other Australian making it into the top 100 in 2016.
▲: Illkryn. >7k pp is pretty impressive for someone who doesn't tryhard anywhere near as much as others.
四: [ Eclipse ]. I think the most pp gained in Australia this year for any of the top 25?
—: [ ZhengS ]. The only Aussie after Tokichii and Bauxe to set more than one 400pp score this year.
Six: Hexicate. Hasn't done much since August, but had a fantastic start to the year and set some super impressive scores.
VII: JappyBabes. May not have done much this year, but when you're #3 by pp in the country, you don't need to do much to stay in the list.
1000b2: Melt3dCheeze. See above.
----•: shaneoyo. He may not play the same three anime openings 10,000 times each with HDDT, but he has set so many really good scores that he's #1 in the world at setting lots of good scores. More top 50 ranks than anyone else in the country, I think the most country #1s in the world, and can set a good score on any map you give him.
⠼⠁⠚: Understand. This one's out of left field, but he has 9,200 SS ranks. Yeah, they're almost all on TV Size [Easy]s, but have you tried to get that many SS ranks? It's amazing he hasn't died of boredom at this point.

Honourable mentions to Genki1000, who probably would have been in place of Understand if he hadn't quit, Kadae, who's probably the best spinner in the country and reclaimed our honour by defeating the poms on Witch Doctor, and uyghti, who would have been on the list if he wasn't literal human trash did anything after January.

(Also, if anyone's wondering, it's: Arabic, Alphabetic, Shapes, Chinese, Mayan, English, Roman, Binary, Morse, and Braille. The Braille may not be particularly useful, and might also not render)
Taking into account inactive players cheeze, jappy, yea pretty accurate list. Tho Aaron is literally the most tryhard player in Australia lol, and I think ability wise Understand is overshadowed by a lot of other players.

Just wanted to talk about some players not on my list.

FluxVanes - Has played at a superb level for the past 2 years, but there isn't anything he is notable for (cause of 2015 MIA). I mean I would argue that everything fluxvanes can do in 2015 is something uguuti/skashiro/yuiteru can pull off too. Has a solid foundation, but no niche basically.
Skashiro/Yuiteru/uguuti - See above. Waiting for one of the 4 to break the same wall they're all facing and go absolutely ham.
Jaybladezz- Consistent improvement this year, no surprise due to solid foundation in mania, performed solid in the OWC, solid player but not notable enough niche.
Aloha - Sugoi acc and unstable rates, but bring out the HDHR next year and we'll have our very own bikko.
Actuary - The fuck is with aus and cancer name changes. Solid player who had a real fighting chance with aus best but decided to go inactive. Has the potential to be the next cheeze.
Lunirs - My favourite nomod player in aus actually, followed by noobsicle and gimly. Has some dope consistency, but raw ability wise pales compared to a lot of aus. Therefore a good OWC group stages player.
TheOmyNomy - u tried this year, better luck next year for owc.
Timmy - sickass lad on gimmick maps, but too many people learnt how to play them. moved onto better things like taiko lol.
rivastyx - I have no idea how u aim so well yet so shit at the same time lmao.
encryptik - ur top score is fucking magnificent. you're like the mini dumii lol.
Topic Starter
Illkryn
Secrets of B-]
I nearly never play Unranked maps.
Only accurate playcount in the country/world B-)

Also, thank you for vastly improving voting quality while I've been gone. Will be home soon.
Aloha
I hardly play unranked maps. I think my playcount is fairly accurate too.
VnSoul
1. Tokichii
2. Jappybabes
3. Bauxe
4. B-]
5. Melt3dCheeze
Totoki

Bauxe wrote:

Tokichii wrote:

i might set the bars for aus to 9k-10k pp~

Tokichii wrote:

5 years of osu! was fun, i'll be playing for tournaments and casual streams from now on
why do so many people do things like this if they still have the intention of competitively playing
I just get a lot of pm's asking why i dont play much anymore and i put it there to answer it, it's not like i have to purposely fail a song if i play it randomly and is about to fc it. Don't worry you'll get #1 one day, but I've reworded it just for you bauxe <3
"5 years of osu! was fun, i'll be playing mainly for tournaments and casually from now on, but might pop a few scores here and there ^^"
(life is hard when you improve even though you don't play much xd)

a loli wrote:

ya but toki is like 12 so he changes his mind lots probably :^)
you mean "ya but toki is like 9 so she changes her mind lots probably :^)" :^))))))
JappyBabes

Icyteru wrote:

2. Bauxe - Extremely sexy scores that noone else in Aus can pull off apart from maybe toki/jappy, and has also stayed relevant since 2013. Aim and reading skills are on point, being able to play HD, HR, DT, nomod at the top level consistently, bringing Box to #2 on my list this year. OWC carry as usual.

EleGiggle
Bauxe

JappyBabes wrote:

Icyteru wrote:

EleGiggle
usabrah
Topic Starter
Illkryn

JappyBabes wrote:

Icyteru wrote:

EleGiggle
Savage
Totoki
can't rly be called carry if we didn't even get out of groups. I fced every map against mexico, am I carry too? :^)
This thread tastes saltier than the Black Sea xd
aska
1: Tokichii
2: Bauxe
3: JappyBabes
4: B-]
5: [ ZhengS ]
6: Jaybladezz
7: [ Eclipse ]
8: Aloha
9: FluxVanes
10: Dumii
xepher
tfw i have to come back from holiday and work on this video for ~3 days woooooooooooooooooooooo
pekkanto
show more