posted
Total Posts
show more
Aki Misato
looking for a team :$
elliwz
If anyone needs a teammate, im open :)
Aoiyuuki-
Looking for a teammate around my rank, but feel free to PM me regardless of rank!
Num5119
Team plz

Im an op af ar10.3 HDDT (and HD/HDHR) player who tryhards alot
please consider (PM me if you want team)

Found one :)
-Twist
If anyone is looking for a team, please PM me cus I have no friends :c
Advantages: Im good at DT | Nomod and sometimes HD and can read AR10 decently :3
Disadvantages: Not too good at HR, Like at all, Unless its HDHR | Can't read anything under AR9 effectively

If anyone is interested, please PM <3

Found someone to play with :)
shineroo
Looking for teammates
*Godlike aim :^)

luv u all

found some buds to play with nvm :D
Epsile
Can't wait to play in this! I wish everyone the best of luck in this. :)
kymotsujason
Anyone wanna team with me?
Found a team
[ Kratos ]
Teammembers: [ Kratos ] , Taiitoo, Sh1ko
Topic Starter
jms8720
If I didn't make it clear already, the first mappool for the group stage will be released at the end of registration.
- Pigz -
Where exactly are the registration form's ?? :(
umii
I search one team ^^
-Neko
Team Name : STAR WAloliRS
Captain : -Neko
1 Member : AjeyC
2 Member: lucasiturrarte
jms8719
You guys need to go to the website and make an account..
Moofen
you all should pay rrtyui for "plz enjoy" memes. with love.
Topic Starter
jms8720
Holy crap the signups!

We've expanded our limit to 32 teams, by the way.
Ora
It says 39 teams are already signed up. Will there be 64 spots? or just 32
Topic Starter
jms8720
We'll most likely keep it at 32.
GreedUnleashed
Looking for teammates
PM me (website or ingame) if you wanna team
Xoulium
A few questions :D
How many lives does one have in the Group Stages?
Is it possible to switch a player out after a map has been selected?
If ''Person A'' and ''Person B'' is playing and ''Person A'' loses all his life, can he then substitute ''Person B'' or is he considered ''active''?
Tim Scam
Looking for someone to join me on a magical journey
Pm if you wanna team up

found some members ^^
Karuta-_old_1

Xoulium wrote:

If ''Person A'' and ''Person B'' is playing and ''Person A'' loses all his life, can he then substitute ''Person B'' or is he considered ''active''?
The lives only start after group stages

Yes

Not sure, but I think so
jms8719
KEEP SIGNING UP and maybe max teams might change :3
tryaway

sjuul17 wrote:

Pm if you wanna team up
Wil je met mij op magisch avontuur?
Tim Scam

tryaway wrote:

sjuul17 wrote:

Pm if you wanna team up
Wil je met mij op magisch avontuur?
Helaas heb al 2 members gevonden :c
Volgende keer beter ^^
Paracelsus
who is this "megatron is bad" guy, he seems pretty bad
Topic Starter
jms8720

LeMainManCarfan wrote:

who is this "megatron is bad" guy, he seems pretty bad
gg rekt :/

Okay, actual serious stuff!

I'm going to go ahead and close registration now. The staff and I were nowhere close to expecting 52 teams to sign up in the first two days! o/

However, this also poses a problem: we only have spots for 32, and the most fair way to do this is to accept teams on a first-come, first-serve basis. So if you are one of the later teams to sign up, I'm sorry, but there may be a strong chance that we may not have a spot for you :(

There may be a change to the Last Man Standing rules - the staff is deliberating over the final details in the gameplay side of the tournament but major changes may follow. Stay tuned!

The staff and I will have the final roster of teams, seedings, and groups done by this weekend, which means we may release the mappool around that time as well.

Hype guys!! It's happening :)
Topic Starter
jms8720

Xoulium wrote:

Nope! Once a player loses all of his/her lives, nobody can substitute for him/her for the remainder of the match (unless tiebreaker).
Xoulium

Megatron is bad wrote:

Xoulium wrote:

Nope! Once a player loses all of his/her lives, nobody can substitute for him/her for the remainder of the match (unless tiebreaker).
No, I meant whether or not ''Person A'' could change with ''Person B''. Not whether or not ''Person C'' could replace ''Person A''. If that made it clearer :P
Karuta-_old_1
He basically meant if player A had lost all his lives, can he still be used as a substitute for player B

or is player A considered out of the game completely at that point
Topic Starter
jms8720
Derp, sorry for the misunderstanding!

Yes, he can substitute for B, because after he lost all of his lives he is no longer considered active and therefore can be substituted for an active player.
Hope this made things clear!
Topic Starter
jms8720
There have been edits to the rules as well as the overall schedule / dates for the tournament. Make sure you check them out!

Final rosters for teams as well as the release of the first mappool are scheduled for Saturday, December 19th.
Kanri
It's not a good idea to change schedule when people registered already. People high likely registered with the current dates in mind and may or may not be available on the new dates ESPECIALLY with the first weekend of group stage being on boxing day (or the equivalent holiday for people outside of Canada e.g. 2nd Christmas Holiday in Germany etc. pp.). You're setting yourself up for a bunch of drop-offs and schedule problems with this.
Crowve

Kanri wrote:

It's not a good idea to change schedule when people registered already. People high likely registered with the current dates in mind and may or may not be available on the new dates ESPECIALLY with the first weekend of group stage being on boxing day (or the equivalent holiday for people outside of Canada e.g. 2nd Christmas Holiday in Germany etc. pp.). You're setting yourself up for a bunch of drop-offs and schedule problems with this.
^This.
EmeraldStar82

Kanri wrote:

Australia has boxing day too ._.
Nokys
Why not move dates back instead of pulling it closer to the holidays? That way you would only affect the finalists, everyone else would be playing the same dates as before. But by having the tournament start one week earlier you literally change the schedule for half the players or whatever amount of groupstage matches you put there. Really not an elegant solution to extending the the tournament to 32 teams (which is fine) and a not very thought-out decision at all since this leaves many teams without their full roster or even unable to participate at all.

Please reconsider the new schedule and I highly recommend simply moving everything one week back to reduce the affected teams to only the finalists and also to avoid having matches on holidays. Thank you.
Histoire
can we see the participants registered
hallowatcher

Anti- wrote:

Why not move dates back instead of pulling it closer to the holidays? That way you would only affect the finalists, everyone else would be playing the same dates as before. But by having the tournament start one week earlier you literally change the schedule for half the players or whatever amount of groupstage matches you put there. Really not an elegant solution to extending the the tournament to 32 teams (which is fine) and a not very thought-out decision at all since this leaves many teams without their full roster or even unable to participate at all.

Please reconsider the new schedule and I highly recommend simply moving everything one week back to reduce the affected teams to only the finalists and also to avoid having matches on holidays. Thank you.
I highly second this and everyones posts on this topic. What a bad decision to change the dates, especially after already registering for different ones. You probably thought "Oh registration finished so quick so let's start the tournament earlier", but that's really not the way to go.

Not everyone sits at home and plays osu on their holidays, you know.
LaKnox

[HALLO] wrote:

Anti- wrote:

I highly second this and everyones posts on this topic. What a bad decision to change the dates, especially after already registering for different ones. You probably thought "Oh registration finished so quick so let's start the tournament earlier", but that's really not the way to go.

Not everyone sits at home and plays osu on their holidays, you know.
no need to be so hard on him, but well i dont agree with changing the dates either i guess
Tshemmp
I can't really play on the new dates either (well technically I can but I'd prefer if I don't have to). I signed up for playing in january, not earlier.
show more