forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Outpact
Yo,! Names Adrian Abish, nice to meet you! I'm your typical Australian 17 Year Old Gamer.
I like graphic designing a lot, so i mainly do design requests and I plan to make a skin of my own.
I am a flirty one, so girls, hit me up on skype ;)
I'm usually helpful around the forums, so PM me if you need any help!
I played osu! a year ago but have quit due to studies and crap, I only started playing more frequently around 2 weeks ago. I'm still stuck on 3* maps ;-;
Anyways, hope to see great people later on <3
Ananda
hello.. nice to meet you and welcome! hehe :D
Ameth Rianno
Hi hi, welcome to the community and its game! Hmmm, do you know that there's Skinning and Art subforum? Hehe. By the way, enjoy your stay and good luck improving at osu!~
Axiaan
Hello Adrian Abish, nice to meet you too. ^^
Welcome here, I hope you will have fun here. :p
Rilene
Hello.
Zafufu
Welcome. :3 And as posted by Ameth, make sure to check out the forums for those. :D
OskaRRRitoS
Hey OutPact. Australian players aren't very common here, you may become one of the better ones! Being stuck on 3* maps after (mainly) 2 weeks is more of an accomplishment than anything. I've been playing for 3 months almost, and I'm still stuck on 5*! Have fun on osu! my friend, I hope to see you climbing the leaderboards and gaining that pp and funding peppy's jet

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
internalxd
Hello!
Willy
Welcome! Hope you have fun clicking circles. I would really love to see what kind of skins you could make with your graphic designing, message me if you even make one. :D