forum

BoxPlot - Escape With The Clouds

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
Hello there.

Disqualifying this map for now, because this map seems horribly overdone to me. I've gathered some opinions about it as well and it seems like I'm not alone with this mindset:

Yauxo wrote:

■ I feel like the spacing is really messed up in this one. There are quite the number of patterns that I'd like to point out because they're weird to play or overdone , but ... that'd kind of mean that I'd have to point out the entire map because of its spacing. I probably wouldve liked this more if this wasnt aimed at fullscreen jumping 24/7 pp map inc :v
I cant really mod that kind of map, sorry.
gl anyways

Pho wrote:

[*]I partly have to agree with Yauxo in terms of spacing, you really aimed for huge spacing for this map for the purpose of 'fun jumping'.
Stuff feels overdone at some sections and could be toned down to fit the intensity of the track more. Feels like the current difficulty-based mapping meta to me :/
It still should be valid, get more mods and opinions from people and see what will happen. Good luck!
The map itself is not horrible. But spacing is often really exaggerated for no real reason, when the song always stays the same. Let me point out some examples:

01:23:632 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) -
01:30:542 (2,3) -
01:31:216 (5,6) -
01:32:564 (7,8) - by your logic this should be a far higher jump, which I don't advise because it would just lead into more overdone jumps.
03:02:901 (4,5) -
03:05:598 (2,3,4,5) - what happened here? you kill the movement completely.
03:15:205 (4,5,6,1,2,3) -
04:45:879 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
05:17:227 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) -

and many more.

For now, I don't really see this map ranked as for the reasons above, and again, these are not the only ones. I'd like to open the discussion about it and see what input the community has to give.
azr8
VINXIS
i was actualyl gunna write soemtghin about the jumps 2 lo but yheja

i do think "horribly overdone" was bad word usage tho lik wtf this map is gorgeuoz

btw u sud add ep and edm to tags cuz its from the excape with the clouds ep and edm is teh general genre d
Irreversible
Well, horribly might have been a bit too harsh but it's still overdone. As said, map itself is okayish but some jumps are too much.
Stjpa

Azerite wrote:

Nice joke.
These jumps are indeed a nice joke.
Topic Starter
Strategas
I'm not sure what to begin with tbh, I'll just point my opinions straight out and the reasoning behind my "horribly overspaced spacing"

I mapped to the basic drum hits and snare drum hits behind the logic that snares are more powerful than the regular drums. Most of the paterns that are fullscreen are build up in a way that basic drum hit is kinda highly spaced and then the more spaced snare hit follows.

The diffuculty of the map I chose to map this song wasn't your regular 4-5 star approval map, but a difficulty for high rated players therefore many people will think it's overspaced or whatever since they can't really play it. I had asked for lots of testplays and played it myself often and the flow and spacing plays completely fine for me. Why? Well because it's not 9001 BPM and the jumps are not so hard to aim.

From the opinions you mentioned

I feel like the spacing is really messed up in this one. There are quite the number of patterns that I'd like to point out because they're weird to play or overdone , but ... that'd kind of mean that I'd have to point out the entire map because of its spacing. I probably wouldve liked this more if this wasnt aimed at fullscreen jumping 24/7 pp map inc :v
I cant really mod that kind of map, sorry
You ask a noob player to mod this lol
I partly have to agree with Yauxo in terms of spacing, you really aimed for huge spacing for this map for the purpose of 'fun jumping'.
Stuff feels overdone at some sections and could be toned down to fit the intensity of the track more. Feels like the current difficulty-based mapping meta to me :/
Okay then I'll get to the patterns you mentioned
01:23:632 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
The song gets more intense here slowly = more spacing.
01:24:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - many might think it's spacing is larger than kiai why???? Simply, because this part consists only of the drums and remember what I mapped to? yeah. So this part is suppose to be the hardest aka most spaced.

01:30:542 (2,3) -
Okay so this is more related to how I put my NCs here like this part is rather consistent with 01:33:070 (1,2,1) - 01:35:767 (1,2,1) - 01:38:463 (1,2,3) - and so on. So this song has lets say two different rhythms which change every downbeat and I consider the 1 2 3 thing much stronger so it's mostly mapped more spaced than the other paterns.

01:31:216 (5,6) -
This gets slowly more spacing after the burst note, since I didn't want to have huge as spacing right when the kiai started 01:28:519 (5,6) - 01:29:868 (7,8) - and reaches 01:31:216 (5,6) - the following patern you mentioned 01:32:564 (7,8) - is most likely my error, I cannot remember the reasoning behind doing that, but most likely it's due to the position of that note being akward already that it's spaced so low.

03:02:901 (4,5) -
This is just a little more spaced than the rest, but if it's really a problem I can reduce that.

03:05:598 (2,3,4,5) -
Okay so some people said something similar about "why stop here", "I don't like this overlap" or something, but it's almost the same stop as any of the stacks I used. It's just on a 1/2 note and not 1/4? I don't find any difference here since both are stopping paterns for the same amount of time.

03:15:205 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - Every kiai has this kind of hard part, not sure why exclude this one? It's suppose to be hardest in the whole kiai imo.

04:45:879 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
If you mean this jump, 04:48:070 (4,5) - then my idea behind was that jumps to this kind of stacks are easier to read and play since you have to focus only on one spot. I will agree that this is too spaced.

05:17:227 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) -

It's for variety, but if the different spacing is bothersome, I won't argue either.

Overall, I think if the jumps are reacurring in the whole map, I'm not sure what the problem is? To be honest instead of nerfing all the biggest jumps I'd boost the smallest ones. But if everyone will be against this kind of difficulty then so be it.

Thanks for the input, I will want to hear more peoples opinions aswell to decide on what to do next with this map. However I never expected a DQ because of spacing considering how many high star maps get ranked nowadays lol...
Yauxo
I cant really mod that kind of map wasnt aimed at me being unable to play or mod this, but more of a "I really dont feel like modding a diff like this". You dont need a full combo of fullscreen jumps to add intensity to a song. Space them relatively and the intensity will come by itself.

To be honest, this map wouldve been really good, if only it wasnt over-spaced on so many parts for the sake of it being a PP- or "extreme jump" map. The "scale by 0.80" wasnt supposed to be a funny joke, but more something I felt like shouldve actually been done/changed.
azr8
-
Topic Starter
Strategas
I'm sorry but how is this a PP map? Just because you saw it's OD 9.5 and is jumpy?
Pho
Guys, don't make a drama out of this.
@Azerite: Stop posting unrelated stuff into this thread and harassing other people.

I felt the spacing was pretty consistent on this map considering the difficulty level it was aiming for, so I thought we could've given it a try... oh well.
Feel free to contact me when this discussion comes to a conclusion and you are aiming to rank this again.

EDIT: Okay I'm actually a bit mad at you for bolding out my statement from my mod for you, that was clearly meant as a fun introduction and not to defend your statement. Yes, i'm not the best player, but at a certain degree playing skills mean less than modding skills (and you saw me playing the map, i could've handled it if it weren't for the too high spacing).
Yauxo
Subjectively speaking, yes, it's a PP map for me. 6+ minutes, 6.19 Stars, full of jumps. Lets not talk about that though, that's not what we're here for. Im sorry for bringing that up.

My main reason why Im interested in this map is because it's not a bad map, but the opposite. Technically, a really good one - The only major flaw being spaced too much. As mentioned before, you dont need to put fullscreen jumps to add intensity where it might not even be necessary. If you want to make a part stand out, make sure that your standard beat stuff is evenly and not-fullscreen-spaced and then add a bit more spacing to the intense part. The change from "normal" to "increased" spacing will already be enough impact to seem much harder and thus, more intense.
Some patterns also seem to suffer flowwise and aesthetically from the spacing, too, even though this might be a subjective thing as well.

I might post some examples later if that's wanted in here.
Irreversible
People want to read what they want, I stated what I think about this map clearly. If people decide to twist words I can't do much about it.

Keep the thread clean and focus on the map, thanks.
VINXIS
Yauxo's main paragraph basically hit the spot tbh

basicaly i also think that the jumps r way bigger than expected. they r easy to hit adn play nice and stuf but i thought the spacing was way 2 huge than wot the song was "supporting" so to spea k so id say lowering the spacing in general wud make teh map like almost perfect tbh but thats my o p i n i o n lo

tho i think it sud be strategas' choice if he wants to nerf it or not i guess cuz i think theyr objectively fine but yea
Topic Starter
Strategas
Sorry for offending, it wasn't aimed at any person directly, but was aimed to make my point that it will seem too hard for people to trully evaluate the map's spacing while testplaying. I'm not doubting your modding skills at all and it is just my opinion and I can be very subjective at times.

The high spacing is a part of the map I wished to have when I thought of making it. I still feel that the intensity in the kiai is pretty much the same during it.

About the PP thing I'll be subjective too. Honestly most PP maps have one or few hard parts when the whole map is much easier. I think it's not the same here at all. If this map had something like 1 Kiai then sure, but the hard stuff repeats many times and lasts quite long. It could only be considered PP farm for those players who are really consistent.
Okoratu
here are just a few thoughts i had when playing this:
02:32:396 - this part was MUCH more demanding than 05:24:980 - stamina-wise while being basically the same thing or nearly the same idk the 2nd one just felt a whole lot easier to do because it has more rest moments for my left hand lol
in terms of fun or playability or HOW THE FUCK DO I NOT 100 this 05:16:722 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - crossed a line for me that probably shouldn't have been crossed lol i guess you know what i mean with this
06:29:362 (1,1,2,3) - does this haaaaaaaaaaaave to end in an 1/6 triplet being mapped, i think an 1/6 doublet would be smarter, more forgivable and actually predictable but that may just be me lol
Topic Starter
Strategas

Okoratu wrote:

here are just a few thoughts i had when playing this:
02:32:396 - this part was MUCH more demanding than 05:24:980 - stamina-wise while being basically the same thing or nearly the same idk the 2nd one just felt a whole lot easier to do because it has more rest moments for my left hand lol
This is true. I had two options here either to make the beggining easier for warmup or harder so that ending wouldn't be so hard after playing the map for long already, I'd be guessing people already would run out of stamina, and much rather fail at middle than on the end of the song which always suk.
in terms of fun or playability or HOW THE FUCK DO I NOT 100 this 05:16:722 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - crossed a line for me that probably shouldn't have been crossed lol i guess you know what i mean with this
never got 100s here lol except when I missed the whole slider xd, but I guess you can have complaints about having this part more spaced
06:29:362 (1,1,2,3) - does this haaaaaaaaaaaave to end in an 1/6 triplet being mapped, i think an 1/6 doublet would be smarter, more forgivable and actually predictable but that may just be me lol
Many people have issues here. I personally like it as notes because the music supports it, but if it really bring antifun for people I'll just change it to a slider. 05:03:281 (2) - this thing is 1/8 so it's a slider, because when I had it as circles people complained to me about not being able to do 356 bpm bursts xd
Thanks for your input!
pishifat
as the guy who qualified the map, i thought the overall spacing thing wasn't really a huge deal

the map is designed to use large spacing and is able to maintain a high level of difficulty throughout. the large spacing is introduced intuitively through build up and by the time any player reaches the kiai, they'll know that's how the map was structured

the cool thing about how the map handles spacing is that it's still able to express emphasis through distance between objects. downbeats and snares are spaced more than kicks and other less loud stuff (which irre obviously understood by pointing out 01:32:564 (7,8) - in the dq)

the issue people seem to have is how even though the map is well designed, spacing is larger than what they would consider acceptable. if i were mapping this song, i probably wouldn't space stuff this large either, but how the map is spaced overall is the mapper's decision and if it's done cleanly and consistently, i don't see how it's a problem

most importantly, does adjusting the map to use smaller spacing actually benefit it? changing the mapper's intention of this into the majority's preference of this doesn't really seem like an improvement to map quality, but rather an appeal to less extreme interpretations

personally i wouldn't think that to be enough of a reason to hold back from ranking, but that's just my interpretation of what's going on too lol

o also i think changing the stuff oko pointed out and at least the non-spacing-specific things irre pointed out would be good
Secretpipe
I told you lol
DahplA
Good luck getting this ranked again. I love this map, you've definitely improved.

Feels weird having no stars left D:
Kipley

Secretpipe wrote:

I told you lol
Secretpipe best mapper follow this person's words

edit: idk if im even allowed here wtf but if im allowed to post feedback pls dont go thru with od 9.5 and about the slider hold spam (it's very boring and bothersome to go thru that part without hitting a 100.)
Topic Starter
Strategas

DahplA wrote:

Good luck getting this ranked again. I love this map, you've definitely improved.

Feels weird having no stars left D:
DUDE WHAT LOL, Thanks xd

Kipley wrote:

Secretpipe wrote:

I told you lol
Secretpipe best mapper follow this person's words

edit: idk if im even allowed here wtf but if im allowed to post feedback pls dont go thru with od 9.5 and about the slider hold spam (it's very boring and bothersome to go thru that part without hitting a 100.)
OD is fine. Generally you'll want to have around OD 9 for DnB maps due to easy rhythm, but this one is more difficult so I raised the setting.
The slider spam - I mentioned in my mod before that mapping the same thing as in kiai would be more boring imo. I'm open to listen to your suggestions though.

ATM, I'm still unsure what to do with this map.
Weyland
Sorry for interfering, I'm not a mapper nor a modder but I'd like to say something here.

In my opinion this map is NOT overspaced or overdone at all. Yes, it may become one of the best pp maps real quickly, but that's not the point here.
OD9.5 really feels right here, since the map is really rhythmic and higher level players shouldn't have problems with accuracy when trying to pass/fc this map.
Speaking about jumps - if a person can do these really long and unusual streams without breaking/failing/running out of stamina, why should these jumps be considered overspaced for this difficulty level? This map is nicely balanced and it's lot of fun to play at its current state and I'd like it to become ranked as it is.
Oh, and also - the slider hold spam parts are not boring, quite the opposite - IMO they're the most fun to play.

Only my opinion ofc, I may be totally wrong, sorry about that.
Best wishes and good luck, Strategas!
Aiceo
Imo map needs more work and i totally agree with some points that Irre mentioned. I actually agree that it's overdone some of the jumps seems super random and unnecessary.
Yauxo
The OD and the Sliderspam is fine. Ive had no problems with the Sliderspam yet
Mazzerin
so what actually decides what kind of spacing is overdone and what kind is not? if weaker beats are less spaced than the strong ones and they're still relatively similar/fit depending on what sound there is in the song, it's fine to me, because that means the map is consistently hard at an X* star rating and still fits the song. so where's the problem?
and don't tell me full screen jumps are so intense that they're not allowed to be used consistently in a dnb map, this is simply a higher difficulty than your usual extra. also, if you're following the logic that full screen jumps are too intense for a dnb song or something like that, you may as well unrank/throw maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/347765 (just a random example) in the trash bin because the song is too intense for easier difficulties ; )
Topic Starter
Strategas
okay so I fixed some parts that were mentioned if I missed something bring it on
Krimek

Mazzerin wrote:

you may as well unrank/throw maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/347765 (just a random example) in the trash bin because the song is too intense for easier difficulties
Come on, you obviously can't compare both songs with each others. Racemization has strong beats and intense emphasis, Escape With The Clouds doesn't (in the way Racemization has). It's a pretty calm song (compared to this) which imo doesn't support full screen jumps..
Also Racemization is probably drumstep and even between drum and bass songs you can clearly make a difference.
Okoratu
Krimek
that's like
hella subjective.

all you said so far is that you don't think the instruments here are strong enough to support full screen jumps..? Everything in here is huge by default and relative to that hugeness the screenjumps are the only thing that make sense relation to that. You basically disagree with the core of this map but nerfing the screenjumps is not really an opinion as pishi explained in his post

so i don't know if further discussing this is going to change anything about that lol
Krimek
Sure this is based on my opinion but I just want to point out that you can't compare both songs just by it's genre.
If he wants to keep the jumps, sure why not.
Topic Starter
Strategas
I believe what Mazzerin meant is - if I can't make fullscreen jumps, because it's a DnB map, then the given map can't have any difficulties other than the hardest one, due to it being intense. And having easy difficulties wouldn't make sense for an intense song like that.
Exote

Strategas wrote:

world is harsh mate ;)
Supbads

Exote wrote:

Strategas wrote:

world is harsh mate ;)
Topic Starter
Strategas
Nice, star rating dropped by 0.04 after I removed the biggest jumps.
Changed spaced tripples.
Removed the stack after spaced tripples.
Yeah and made overall spacing more consistant.
Never changing 01:24:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - explained my intentions after the dq post.

Oh yeah and thanks for the input to those two posts above, my map quality increased from -69% to 100 % !!! Top quality! THANKS!!!11
pishifat
wellthen
Pho
Seems like the points were made clear and the spacing concept is valid.

Let's give it another try. #2
Underforest
and now waiting for the flame
-Nya-
Hey~ From my M4M queue.

No Escape:
  1. Whoa, that OD is pretty high. (To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever modded a map that has such a high OD before >.<)
  2. One unsnapped green line: 05:20:765. Easy thing to fix though. Just snap it to 05:20:767
  3. 01:25:823 (8,9,10,11) –These jumps look extremely big to me, especially since the rhythm is so fast. I suggest you try to make the jumps a bit less for more comfortable play here. I see that spacing was the reason that this map got DQ in the first place so I guess I’ll also point out places where I feel the spacings are a bit overdone. Again: 01:24:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) – Not all of them, but especially the ones that I pointed out first: 8,9,10,11.
  4. 01:29:025 (1,2) –I don’t really know if it’s necessary to make these jumps this big.
  5. 01:29:868 (7,8) –Weird to play, since the flow goes backwards from 7 back to 8. You can probably try turning this stream: 01:29:531 (3,4,5,6,7) –the other way, so that (3) starts where (7) is now.
  6. 01:30:542 (2,3) –This jump looks big.
  7. 01:31:216 (5,6) –Same as 01:29:868 (7,8) –
  8. 01:32:564 (7,8) –This is an example of a pattern that doesn’t cause bad flow, since you don’t have to jump sharply with your cursor. Then again, that jump looks a bit big, lol.
  9. 01:35:261 (6,7) –Pretty big jump.
  10. 01:39:137 (2,3) –This jump looks insane to me since the rhythm here is much faster than the rest of kiai time and yet you made the jump almost similar to the rest.
  11. 01:41:834 (2,3) -^
  12. 02:17:733 (1,2) –Not a nice placing, since it causes weird flow and you didn’t place any of the rest like this.
  13. 02:19:755 (1,2) – Rather keep the spacing consistent here with the rest since there’s no real change in the music to support the change of distance here.
  14. 02:20:261 (1,2) -^
  15. 02:20:767 (1,2) –This is just . . . no. Very bad flow and too big jump.
  16. 02:54:811 (5,6) –Very big jump here. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that the jump comes right after a stream.

I’m sorry, but there are still a lot of places where I feel the jumps are just too big (It doesn’t really look like you addressed Irre’s spacing issues thoroughly) I won’t be able to push this forward because of the above reasons and many other similar issues: The insane spacings and the bad flow (Bad flow more my personal opinion I guess)

I want to pop the bubble, but honestly, I’m scared to since I’m afraid I’m overreacting or something, but I truly think, personally, that this isn’t ready yet. I would like the next BN to read this as well and then make his/her own judgement. Perhaps this mapset will go through easily now, but I’m not gonna take that chance. Sorry >.<

Good Luck~!
Topic Starter
Strategas

-Nya- wrote:

Hey~ From my M4M queue.

No Escape:
  1. Whoa, that OD is pretty high. (To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever modded a map that has such a high OD before >.<)
  2. One unsnapped green line: 05:20:765. Easy thing to fix though. Just snap it to 05:20:767
  3. 01:25:823 (8,9,10,11) –These jumps look extremely big to me, especially since the rhythm is so fast. I suggest you try to make the jumps a bit less for more comfortable play here. I see that spacing was the reason that this map got DQ in the first place so I guess I’ll also point out places where I feel the spacings are a bit overdone. Again: 01:24:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) – Not all of them, but especially the ones that I pointed out first: 8,9,10,11.
  4. 01:29:025 (1,2) –I don’t really know if it’s necessary to make these jumps this big.
  5. 01:29:868 (7,8) –Weird to play, since the flow goes backwards from 7 back to 8. You can probably try turning this stream: 01:29:531 (3,4,5,6,7) –the other way, so that (3) starts where (7) is now.
  6. 01:30:542 (2,3) –This jump looks big.
  7. 01:31:216 (5,6) –Same as 01:29:868 (7,8) –
  8. 01:32:564 (7,8) –This is an example of a pattern that doesn’t cause bad flow, since you don’t have to jump sharply with your cursor. Then again, that jump looks a bit big, lol.
  9. 01:35:261 (6,7) –Pretty big jump.
  10. 01:39:137 (2,3) –This jump looks insane to me since the rhythm here is much faster than the rest of kiai time and yet you made the jump almost similar to the rest.
  11. 01:41:834 (2,3) -^
  12. 02:17:733 (1,2) –Not a nice placing, since it causes weird flow and you didn’t place any of the rest like this.
  13. 02:19:755 (1,2) – Rather keep the spacing consistent here with the rest since there’s no real change in the music to support the change of distance here.
  14. 02:20:261 (1,2) -^
  15. 02:20:767 (1,2) –This is just . . . no. Very bad flow and too big jump.
  16. 02:54:811 (5,6) –Very big jump here. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that the jump comes right after a stream.

I’m sorry, but there are still a lot of places where I feel the jumps are just too big (It doesn’t really look like you addressed Irre’s spacing issues thoroughly) I won’t be able to push this forward because of the above reasons and many other similar issues: The insane spacings and the bad flow (Bad flow more my personal opinion I guess)

I want to pop the bubble, but honestly, I’m scared to since I’m afraid I’m overreacting or something, but I truly think, personally, that this isn’t ready yet. I would like the next BN to read this as well and then make his/her own judgement. Perhaps this mapset will go through easily now, but I’m not gonna take that chance. Sorry >.<

Good Luck~!
regarding difficulty: I won't change it.
regarding 1st slider spam flow: It's on purpose. I already tested with the 2nd slider part and it feels much more fun to play antiflow way than to play it in a very flowy way like I did with the 2nd part
regarding snappy jumps from bursts: It's also suppose to be that way. It makes the notes feel much more important.

I'll take this more as an opinion that this map is "overdone". Dunno not sure if it's worth updating only for the green line.
Thanks!
Yauxo
Randomly joining in again, I know you dont like me, but I care about the map.

With all that BN and QAT drama just around the corner, I'd say that "I wont change the difficulty" will result in "That didnt adress the problem mentioned in the first DQ post -> DQ #2" and will probably circle somewhere around that point. Ive seen that youve changed some things, but some of the unnecessay fullscreen jumps are still to be found in the diff.

To the qualifying BN; Make double-sure that it meets your quality standard. This is a double-edged sword, really.
Monstrata
[No Eescape]

1. 01:17:564 (4,5,6) - I can understand your jump from 4>5 but not 5>6. You map an equally large distanced jump to something that is barely audible in the music xP.
  2. 01:24:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - These are overdone not because they are too big, bit because this section is quite calm compared to the Kiai right before it. By using jumps this big so early on, it makes the Kiai feel less intense. I think having big jumps here are fine, but comparatively, these should still be smaller than the ones you use in Kiai. Please don't buff the Kiai jumps tho xP.
  3. 01:49:840 (2,4) - Are there even 1/4's here? Applies to a lot of thse 5x streams you use. The blue ticks are nearly inaudible.
  4. 02:05:598 (2,3,1,2) - This doesn't flow very well for me...
  5. 02:08:547 (4) - I would take these out and instead map a jump between 02:08:463 (3,5) - . Triplets work, but making it a 5x stream makes the snare on 5 less impactful. If you did a triplet + jump you could emphasize it a lot better.
  6. 02:37:452 (1,2,3,4) - This should be spaced lower, following your stream pattern. Or at least, spaced less than 02:37:789 (1,2,3,4) - because this set is where the notes are the highest pitch, so having the highest spacing here works best.
  7. 02:54:137 (2,3,1,2) - I don't really like the sharp angle you have to turn from 2>3 in order to play the stream. 02:55:317 (1,2,3) - This is much better though!
  8. 04:11:160 (2,3) - I think a rhythm like this is more appropriate:
  9. 05:09:811 (1,2,1) - etc... man these are pretty cool.
  10. 05:22:115 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Ehh i didn't like these though. They're all stacked but its kinda awkward to play them for me. I much preferred the patterns which involved jumps and movement. Like this pattern is so different from 05:23:295 (1,2,1,2) - while your other sliders prior usually all involve the same pattern and movement being repeated.
I think you could have paid more attention to kicks and snares at certain parts. Examples: 02:56:665 (1,2,3) - 02:59:362 (1,2,3) - 03:00:036 (3,4,5) - 05:49:250 (1,2,3) - 05:54:643 (1,2,3) - etc... The way you map some of these jumps it seems like you go "this drum is loud, lets map a jump " and "this drum is normal/soft, so we'll use normal spacing". You could be more thorough with your spacing concept.

Good luck!
show more