forum

Catch the Beat General Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
He Ang CTB
Okay talking about multiplayer, I really despise it when I casually joins a 1000+ rank multiplayer room expecting to play some [Normal] to [Hard] maps that they were playing all along just to relax myself from all the hardcore solo maps, only to see the host goes shenanigans and select Big Black with NC the very second I'm in the room, and he be like: "ACCORDING TO YOUR RANK I EXPECT YOU TO TOTALLY HR HD DT SS THIS IN 1PC!!" :xx
Shurelia

He Ang Erika wrote:

Okay talking about multiplayer, I really despise it when I casually joins a 1000+ rank multiplayer room expecting to play some [Normal] to [Hard] maps that they were playing all along just to relax myself from all the hardcore solo maps, only to see the host goes shenanigans and select Big Black with NC the very second I'm in the room, and he be like: "ACCORDING TO YOUR RANK I EXPECT YOU TO TOTALLY HR HD DT SS THIS IN 1PC!!" :xx
hahaha, That happened to me too sometimes when i entered that kind of room.

Like suddenly they put AR10 map + Full mods .

i just wtf and didn't play at all.
Kagari

Shurelia wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

hahaha, That happened to me too sometimes when i entered that kind of room.

Like suddenly they put AR10 map + Full mods .

i just wtf and didn't play at all.
I should try to enter one of those MPs and see if it's true :^)
Zak
I can confirm that it sometimes happens, not always though.
MBomb

Khelly wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Personal opinion, so it's not true or false, just opinion =P
Is it true that his personal opinion is that CLSW is bad
Nah, he was lying about his opinion :^)
Lay

He Ang Erika wrote:

Had Cawub (wwwww_) talking to me about this yesterday how some kid was expecting him to pass some extraoridnarily hard map cause hes rank #485, quoting "its not impossible... zSkill DTd it..." like wtf... I get you Erika, you join a lobby to chill out and theres some expectation that because youre #25? that you should be playing like a pro 24/7 and HRDTHD SS'ing ar9 maps cause thats what your rank means...
Yuudachi-kun
Just become #1 and all of your problems will vanish
Lay

Khelly wrote:

You know what? YOU'RE RIGHT!
Time to step up my game, like... reeeeeally step up my game. I got 'dis don't worry
Ayachi Meme

SparKticas wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Time to step up my game, like... reeeeeally step up my game. I got 'dis don't worry
you always had it ryan ♥
Yuudachi-kun

SparKticas wrote:

Khelly wrote:

8-) You'll have to catch me first
iiyo

Khelly wrote:

not true
Yuudachi-kun

zSkill wrote:

Khelly wrote:

not true
Not true
He Ang CTB
Looool it's not about being #1. #1 doesn't mean can do whatever and be perfect at everything. It just means he/she currently holds the highest amount of pp in the community as of now.

Y'all watched too many motivational speeches and shounen animes that have your sense of realism eroded D:

P.S. Actually being #1 doesn't solve any of the problems I've mentioned, in fact it becomes a whole lot worse when it comes to multiplayer :x Self-explanatory D:
Tokufi
bye
Yuudachi-kun

Tokufi wrote:

bye
Hello
-Sh1n1-

He Ang Erika wrote:

Looool it's not about being #1. #1 doesn't mean can do whatever and be perfect at everything. It just means he/she currently holds the highest amount of pp in the community as of now.

Y'all watched too many motivational speeches and shounen animes that have your sense of realism eroded D:

P.S. Actually being #1 doesn't solve any of the problems I've mentioned, in fact it becomes a whole lot worse when it comes to multiplayer :x Self-explanatory D:
Orz <3
Sunkiss
Yay I'm the 900 post :D
serenity_P
farm ranked scores with mods. Have fun on eating many many bananas. Challenging and interesting. :D
Yuudachi-kun
Bananas taste good and are a healthy snack.
CLSW
He Ang CTB

serenity_P wrote:

farm ranked scores with mods. Have fun on eating many many bananas. Challenging and interesting. :D
I eat bananas everydayyyy :33
autofanboy

CLSW wrote:

nice

my best was 831k only :c
Zak
CLSW please teach me your ways
Kingkevin30

CLSW wrote:

eehm, didn't drestar have 868K already? (can't really remember)
Nekuro

CLSW wrote:

Whoa.
Is that redhead your girlfriend?
Ddraigon

Nekuro wrote:

CLSW wrote:

Whoa.
Is that redhead your girlfriend?
Y E S
Yuudachi-kun
Waifus are girlfriends
iiyo

CLSW wrote:

venlas got 900k l0l
Zak
No he didn't lol
Haarashi
im not even gonna post my score on this endless spinner LOL
Axiaan

CLSW wrote:

Where is mjj741 haha, he will do 1 million for sure. ;w;
Shurelia
1 Million should be impossible for players though.
Time-
Don't understimate mjj's banana catching skill
autofanboy
mjj can catch all
jongwon12

Time- wrote:

Don't understimate mjj's banana catching skill
Don't overestimate mjj's banana catching skill
He is also human
Yuudachi-kun
No
Zak
This sort of solidifies He Ang's point a couple pages back about what people expect out of high rank players
CLSW
I've never learned how to joke
He Ang CTB

Zak wrote:

This sort of solidifies He Ang's point a couple pages back about what people expect out of high rank players
sad mjj D:
CLSW

Finally I've reached #one_hundreds \:D/
show more