Roses Epicurean - Yoru no Kodomo tachi

posted
Total Posts
show more
ErunamoJAZZ

Yuii- wrote:

Quick recheck~

[EruJAZZ's Normal]

00:12:039 (2,3,4,5,1) - Sé lo que dije y leí lo que respondiste, peeero es que... giudospsiginsgndis. No sé, yo removería (3) y (5), sobre todo considerando el hecho que estás ignorando bastantes beats en ticks rojos durante todo el mapa. Yuii, sin cambios :P

00:48:039 - ¿Seguro que no vas a agregar nada acá? Por el spread, mejor no, además queda bien ya que va con la voz.

Pereira006 wrote:

Hi, my name is Pereira006, nice meet you guys orz ola pereira o/

[EruJazz's Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 00:05:256 (4) - missing NC, because you keep NC every 1/1, so if you wanna keep consistency, this need NC, not matter you see number are short or whatever you are right
  2. 00:15:952 (3) - (not important, just suggestion) as play, this made me feel little poor, would be good flow if you move to x:24 y:224 exampel this pic http://puu.sh/jAge7/df3847fc61.jpg mm.. oks
http://puu.sh/jAPDV/fbb94408a3.zip Thanks :)
Topic Starter
CodeS
We are back
ErunamoJAZZ
Welcome o.o7
HappyRocket88

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

Welcome back.
Pereira006
:OOOOOO
Topic Starter
CodeS
Updated Railgun diff with some fixes to incos / blankets and NC.

Diff it's pretty much ready
HappyRocket88
ErunamoJAZZ is moe

[ General]
  1. Inconsistency in Unicode title and tags with Railgun's Hard.
  2. Please, all diffs must end at the same spot. I guess as Inyuschan ended her diff is fine for the rest of the diffs, which means here 00:54:169 .

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Your difficulties should all end at the same spot. Having a fully-mapped Normal/Hard and a half-mapped Easy just looks sloppy/lazy. A full Easy may look boring to you, but not to a player that can't handle the harder difficulties.
[ Inyus' Easy]
  1. Check AiMod. There are some warnings that you should take a look.
[ EruJazz's Normal]
  1. HP -1 Se que esto va en tus preferencias, pero creo que está demasiado alto considerando la diferencia entre la Easy (2) y la Hard(5.8)
[ Railgun's Hard]
IMPORTANT :idea:
  1. Fix your tags and Unicode title.
  2. HP +0.2 only for the sake of not having decimals numbers. In this way you'll have consitency the way the HP increases in the mapset, like this hard (6), Insane (6.5) and Hollow (7).
  3. Thus, what would it be so relevant to set it over 5.8? Same with the OD and the AR, -0.2 does it make any difference by setting them on 7.2 and 6.2 respectively I think it would be better to have rounded numbers but it's just my preference.
[]
SUGGESTIONS
  1. 00:05:517 (2) This circles plays a bit awkward because is directly stacked over the slider's head. It would be better if you'd have unstacked them and place it here 184|352 to improve the readability.
  2. 00:25:604 (1,2) This mini jump is making an uncomfortable flow because you force players to click this object when this 00:25:604 (1) slider's end suggests the note will be next to it. It would flow way better if you'd have done ctrl + G here 00:26:126 (2) as well as you did here 00:44:387 (1,2)
  3. 00:37:082 (3,4) Just a mini visual suggestion here to improve the flow between those two sliders.
  4. 00:51:169 (2) This pattern doesn't flow bad, but I think it would make more sense if you lead players to follow better the spinner by doing ctrl + G on that object.
  5. This spinner MUST end here 00:54:169 as long as the other diffs do
[ Insane]
IMPORTANT :!:
  1. OD. +0.1 cuz why not? 7.4 looks kinda weird imo.
[]
SUGGESTIONS
  1. 00:12:039 (1) Este NC aquí juega un poco raro considerando la manera como manejas el NC en los patrones anteriores. Sería mejor que quitaras el nuevo combo por consistencia.
  2. 00:30:300 (2,3) El flujo de aquí es un poquito raro porque el DS es inconsistente y la próxima nota está indirectamente debajo del slider. Sería mejor que movieras el slider de tal manera que evitaras ese intentional unstack.
  3. 00:38:126 (5,6) Arregla este blanket aquí. Realmente se veo feito estos dos sliders ubicados de esta manera.
[ Shiro's Hollow]
  1. 00:33:952 (1) Remove NC here just as well as you did in the beginning with this pattern 00:15:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14)
  2. 00:26:387 (4,5,6,7,8) This pattern was rather confused because the distance among them was really inconsistent from 5 -> 6 and the jump pf 6 -> 7. It would be better if you tried out to have a cleaner pattern here.
[]
Call me back _:3_<_
Topic Starter
CodeS

HappyRocket88 wrote:

ErunamoJAZZ is moe

[ General]
  1. Inconsistency in Unicode title and tags with Railgun's Hard.
  2. Please, all diffs must end at the same spot. I guess as Inyuschan ended her diff is fine for the rest of the diffs, which means here 00:54:169 .

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Your difficulties should all end at the same spot. Having a fully-mapped Normal/Hard and a half-mapped Easy just looks sloppy/lazy. A full Easy may look boring to you, but not to a player that can't handle the harder difficulties.
Fixed

[ Railgun's Hard]
IMPORTANT :idea:
  1. Fix your tags and Unicode title. Fixed
  2. HP +0.2 only for the sake of not having decimals numbers. In this way you'll have consitency the way the HP increases in the mapset, like this hard (6), Insane (6.5) and Hollow (7).
  3. Thus, what would it be so relevant to set it over 5.8? Same with the OD and the AR, -0.2 does it make any difference by setting them on 7.2 and 6.2 respectively I think it would be better to have rounded numbers but it's just my preference.
[] Already spoke about this Online.

SUGGESTIONS
  1. 00:05:517 (2) This circles plays a bit awkward because is directly stacked over the slider's head. It would be better if you'd have unstacked them and place it here 184|352 to improve the readability. Unstacked looks horrible tho, and not really improves it mostly because the AR, I get your point, but, with this BPM and this AR, a stacked note like this shouldnt be a problem for the target player of this diff
  2. 00:25:604 (1,2) This mini jump is making an uncomfortable flow because you force players to click this object when this 00:25:604 (1) slider's end suggests the note will be next to it. It would flow way better if you'd have done ctrl + G here 00:26:126 (2) as well as you did here 00:44:387 (1,2) Fixed
  3. 00:37:082 (3,4) Just a mini visual suggestion here to improve the flow between those two sliders.
    ^
    Fixed
    Rejected, I feel this looks more boring compared to the current pattern which makes the player be a bit more interactive with the flow, if that makes sense... it makes the player have more movement instead of a boring follow it.
  4. 00:51:169 (2) This pattern doesn't flow bad, but I think it would make more sense if you lead players to follow better the spinner by doing ctrl + G on that object. Done
  5. This spinner MUST end here 00:54:169 as long as the other diffs do Done
[ Insane]
IMPORTANT :!:
  1. OD. +0.1 cuz why not? 7.4 looks kinda weird imo.
[]
SUGGESTIONS
  1. 00:12:039 (1) Este NC aquí juega un poco raro considerando la manera como manejas el NC en los patrones anteriores. Sería mejor que quitaras el nuevo combo por consistencia. Done
  2. 00:30:300 (2,3) El flujo de aquí es un poquito raro porque el DS es inconsistente y la próxima nota está indirectamente debajo del slider. Sería mejor que movieras el slider de tal manera que evitaras ese intentional unstack. No, eso remueve la idea de como quiero que este pattern entero se juegue teniendo un poco de concordancia entre las estrellas anteriores, ademas, es una Insane, no siempre tiene que tener el DS consistente (se tiene que respetar en su mayoria, si, pero se puede usar algo de libertad)
  3. 00:38:126 (5,6) Arregla este blanket aquí. Realmente se veo feito estos dos sliders ubicados de esta manera. Mejorado
[]
Call me back _:3_<_

As a Note, Im taking care of Railgun diff bcs he has been offline for several months now.

Gracias por el mod, me contactare con los demas para que chequen las cosas
Shiro

HappyRocket88 wrote:

[ Shiro's Hollow]
  1. 00:33:952 (1) Remove NC here just as well as you did in the beginning with this pattern 00:15:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) good catch
  2. 00:26:387 (4,5,6,7,8) This pattern was rather confused because the distance among them was really inconsistent from 5 -> 6 and the jump pf 6 -> 7. It would be better if you tried out to have a cleaner pattern here.
The spacing follows the singer, so it's not much of a problem. Besides, the large spacing and AR 8.5 make this perfectly readable.
Thanks for the mod!
ErunamoJAZZ
About the HP in my diff... this song is very short, i think its not a issue, but i have not problem, Normal will be HP 4.
BUT!, in this case, I think Easy will be HP 3 too.

Codes, no vale la pena subir todo un archivo para modificar un stat, podrías hacerlo por mi pls?, y gracias :)

[little check to hard]
00:51:169 (2) - This feels very away in relation to patterns before. Do Ctrl+G, then use DS to 1.5, and apply Ctrl+G again pls.
Topic Starter
CodeS
Updated Eru and Shiro's diff
Nyukai
I think I fixed my stuff, should be fine now, the mapper already updated my diff because it was only moving one circle.
HappyRocket88
(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
CodeS
Hype Hype
ErunamoJAZZ
yey! thanks n.n
Monstrata
Not much to say really!

[Shiro's Hollow]

* AR 8 fits a lot better than 8.5 I don't think jump distance should justify using a higher AR because there are plenty maps that are both higher bpm and use larger jumps, that play a lot better with AR 8. AR is very closely related with BPM because it determines how dense the screen will be given a certain amount of time. AR 8.5 is too high for 115 BPM :P.

[Insane]

AR 7 or 7.5. This is 115 BPM xP.

[Railgun's Hard]

AR 6.5 or 7. (Depending on how Insane's AR is changed. 7 if Insane is 7.5 etc...)

[EruJazz's Normal]

AR 4 or 4.5. // Same reasons as Easy, because the lower bpm means there are already less objects on the screen per minute. You can use a lower AR. Otherwise AR 5 on a 115 bpm Normal will feel like an AR 6 /6.5 on a 180 bpm Normal due to BPM.

[Inyu's Easy]

AR 2.5 or something. AR 3 is too high imo. I mean, considering that most 180 bpm+ maps use AR 3 for their Easies. A good example being Blue Zenith.

(Personally, i would have gone with 2/4/6/7/8 but ehh, i think these values are good too).
ErunamoJAZZ
Okay. Im agree. 4.5 will be better.

Codes, could you fix it for me?, thanks.
Nyukai
I agree too, I'm ok with AR 2.5 :3
Topic Starter
CodeS
Updated to:

Easy 2.5
Normal 4.5
Hard 6.5
Insane 7.5

Shiro's stays the same on the mapper request
Topic Starter
CodeS
Added Railgun to the tags
Monstrata
Alright, everything looks good to me, Qualified! Good job everyone :D.

Also, Shiro's Hollow looks like a DT pp farmfest xD.
Topic Starter
CodeS
Ayy Lmao.

Here we go

Thanks Monstrata :3
ErunamoJAZZ
Thank you n.n
CSLM
ah lmao
gratz~ ^3^
Shiro

monstrata wrote:

Alright, everything looks good to me, Qualified! Good job everyone :D.

Also, Shiro's Hollow looks like a DT pp farmfest xD.
Don't expect it to give that much pp in DT, it's easy as hell
Zare
"The Childrens That Lurks In The Dark" correct grammar/spelling
"children" is already plural, so don't add an s to it. singular is "child". Also if it's supposed to be plural, don't add an s to "lurks", you only do that for singuar cases.
Correct versions are "The Children That Lurk In The Dark" or "The Child That Lurks In The Dark"

On another note, where is this track from, since it doesn't have a source?
Topic Starter
CodeS
Dude Nice
Natsu
Hasta ahora me doy cuenta que hay otro mapper de C.A. :D , congratz!
Topic Starter
CodeS

Natsu wrote:

C.A.?
Natsu

CodeS wrote:

Natsu wrote:

C.A.?
centro américa xD
denikec
This was probably the most disturbing thing i've ever played. Good one tho.
holis123_old
bien 8-)
Eni
Congrats :)