forum

YOUR CTB RIVALS!! >:D

posted
Total Posts
show more
MBomb
For me, my main rivals are KK30, and although she's maybe not as active as she used to be, -wwwww.

I also consider Withered Lotus and TomTheWizard rivals in no mod plays, especially for UK ranks, WildOne94 and FABninja as HD rivals, and JBHyperion and Martin22 as Spin rivals (Yes a lot of UK players).

Oh also idk if it counts as a rivalry but I try to beat kisbee whenever i see him in the leaderboard.
ExGon
Axiaan

119410501 wrote:

ExGon
The rival of everyone here. xD
ExGon-sama so strong.
Gilochan
b62
YounaZheng
Tokage (old name i guess)
kusakabe001
ririkun
- Lapis -
Shadow Fear
Miharu
Abstract-
224dj

and my eyes.
schizosvenia
... everyone
DeletedUser_500696
SK Eternal and Del
BoberOfDarkness

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

For me, my main rivals are KK30, and although she's maybe not as active as she used to be, -wwwww.

I also consider Withered Lotus and TomTheWizard rivals in no mod plays, especially for UK ranks, WildOne94 and FABninja as HD rivals, and JBHyperion and Martin22 as Spin rivals (Yes a lot of UK players).

Oh also idk if it counts as a rivalry but I try to beat kisbee whenever i see him in the leaderboard.
whats about HT :^
Wehus
BLACK-NINJA3000
Spectator
alienflybot
Kasumi-sama
every TAG4 map
Koube Shio
Kingkevin30
King
Zak
dxdiac123

...and my computer and eyes
schizosvenia

Cori wrote:

...and my computer and eyes
i have the same :^)
Vincs
Wesley fite me
Wesley
Vincs fite me
Teq
pussies
Vincs

Wesley wrote:

Vincs fite me
Imma destroy you mang
Wesley

Teq wrote:

pussies
Imma destroy you too mang
Katsuragi
Im proud to be your dt pro rival :3. My only rival is -wwwww because we are so similar in skill but shes better than me at FL :(
Bunnrei
every spin machine out there
my spin is suck :(
koliron
Rivals:
Me
Yuudachi-kun
I'm going to get you Fuz
HyakkiSama
DT:
Dusk
Badis
Ttobas
HR:
Hyperw7
Kyptoric
ExGon
Hidden:
Kyuare
224DJ
Zoe
Mapping Rival:

- Magic Girl -
Nekuro
Making ExGon a rival is absurd.
Kingkevin30

Nekuro wrote:

Making ExGon a rival is absurd.

jk of course, Exgon is da real MVP
Revi-
Everybody is my rival :D Especially PakaChan , and Nucoin but he is too inactive.. >.> ESPECIALLY PAKACHAN.
BoberOfDarkness
my weekness
Rivals_7
Myself ._.
Mastodonio
That is a great topic!
I had some rivals in the past, but mostly I remembered these guys:
1 : andysun - we went war on spinners 5 years ago, but I still kicked his ass (still love you andy) <3
2 : Eleven_Gun - that guy was kicking my ass since I started to make my first #1's in ctb, but still he ended like andysun (I don't like you bro) :D
3 : sk8terpoke - he was a good ctb player but lost his account because of cheating, but still he was destroyed
4 : mikhe - cheating fool who was not able to play FL so he decided to choose "dark side", but sometimes even cheaters can't stop players :)
5 : Kurohige - cheater, banned now, but had some fake accounts and took some of my favourite #1's with cheats..still hurts 8-)

You better ask who's rival was me :D
5H1TAKE
My only rival is my osu! sister EN0K1

We're nomod rivals and FL (me) vs HD (EN0K1)

I hate you ILY Onee-san!!!!
Zak

Giorgos wrote:

That is a great topic!
1 : andysun - we went war on spinners 5 years ago, but I still kicked his ass (still love you andy) <3
2 : Eleven_Gun - that guy was kicking my ass since I started to make my first #1's in ctb, but still he ended like andysun (I don't like you bro) :D
3 : sk8terpoke - he was a good ctb player but lost his account because of cheating, but still he was destroyed
4 : mikhe - cheating fool who was not able to play FL so he decided to choose "dark side", but sometimes even cheaters can't stop players :)
5 : Kurohige - cheater, banned now, but had some fake accounts and took some of my favourite #1's with cheats..still hurts 8-)

I actually consider you one of the really good old players so when I play old maps and I see you that's instantly my goal
RAMPAGE88
1-Venlas
Well , all knows he is one of the best old players in NONE mod spins or spin overall
I was trying to take IOSYS - Poinsettia [NORMAL] HR+DT+HD and I keep trying and finally got #1 in 2012
after that lost it around 6-7 times and we keep doing new spin in that map > at end he draw my spin and ignore me (give up) > I was lucky xD
the spin still great https://osu.ppy.sh/b/65323&m=2 since 2012 <<all because of him

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/35972&m=2 same story we was fighting and doing new spins >> but sadly he banned > he was #1 in normal as I remember > the spin was so hard to do 3years ago
well we fight many times but, most of the times he don't care about normal maps > and if he do , he win most of the times :3

2-119410501
my nightmare in 2012 xD , every time I beat him in a normal map he take it again with new spin > if I do that again and he bored , well he add FL and FC the map
I lost many ranks to him << I give up he beast >> and now he is one of my best friends :3 , and I learn to spin good from him honestly.

3-YounaZheng
period 2012-2015 , he had many #1 places and everytime I take a map he take it back > he won't lose any place and he beat me sometimes
I was angry xD > and I start the biggest fight with him > I remember first he beat me , and he call a guy named Night Leaf (idk if he was cheater or not , he did the records fast!) to steal my good records with HR > I was really angry until I give up > after 1 year , I do the revenge xD > I took around 300 first places from him in around 2 months was crazy I know, he decided to quit after like 100 rank lost and I take the rest when he wasn't play >> at end I quit this game months ago and he back playing :D (he will probably kill me xD)
I check this statics http://osustats.ppy.sh/c/RAMPAGE88/Youn ... /0/2-3/1-2
he is great, I feel I was a bad guy /o

I need to add 4more players xD

4-AleZer0 I attacked some records , but he got most back with HR and since I'm noob with HR . I STOP xD

5-Dark Diego well I stole many ranks from him , and my spins help me so much .. But after that he take really good records and I can't take them back so I stop attacking and become friends xD

6-Berncastell I stole some DT+HD old records from him , and he take all back with HR xD

7-Spectator I must mention this guy too .. I put myself in bad postion xD >> I took like 2-3 maps from him in same time and he took them back with HR and was really hard maps for HR and some extra maps << I told him I'm sorry xD and become one of my favourite friends.

I guess these are the players that I've got problems with xD
But there are many rivals with DT but no problems with them :)

check this Giorgos ^_^ http://prntscr.com/8lss2y xD
-Sh1n1-
^ did you forgot AleZer0?

well, AleZer0 is the goal of all CtB peruvian players, but I remenber long time ago when Plantifant and kenji was my goal as HR players :( good times *-*/
Mastodonio

Zak wrote:

Giorgos wrote:

That is a great topic!

I actually consider you one of the really good old players so when I play old maps and I see you that's instantly my goal
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment ;)
I see that you have some pretty good skills too, so I can only wish you good luck and gratz on becoming a GM!
Mastodonio

-Sh1n1- wrote:

well, AleZer0 is the goal of all CtB peruvian players, but I remenber long time ago when Plantifant and kenji was my goal as HR players :( good times *-*/
He was an awesome Hidden players, I don't know if he still plays or not, but it was hard to talk with him, because his English is pretty hard to understand xD

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Haha, 1 score difference, that's something I thought I would never see xD
Also, you are right, #1 wars make players stronger, especially when you win that war :D
RAMPAGE88

Giorgos wrote:

-Sh1n1- wrote:

He was an awesome Hidden players, I don't know if he still plays or not, but it was hard to talk with him, because his English is pretty hard to understand xD

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Haha, 1 score difference, that's something I thought I would never see xD
Also, you are right, #1 wars make players stronger, especially when you win that war :D
Thanks master :P
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
;)

Giorgos wrote:

That is a great topic!

Andy & mikhe still stand strong D:

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

1-Venlas
Well , all knows he is one of the best old players in NONE mod spins or spin overall
I was trying to take IOSYS - Poinsettia [NORMAL] HR+DT+HD and I keep trying and finally got #1 in 2012
after that lost it around 6-7 times and we keep doing new spin in that map > at end he draw my spin and ignore me (give up) > I was lucky xD
the spin still great https://osu.ppy.sh/b/65323&m=2 since 2012 <<all because of him

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/35972&m=2 same story we was fighting and doing new spins >> but sadly he banned > he was #1 in normal as I remember > the spin was so hard to do 3years ago
well we fight many times but, most of the times he don't care about normal maps > and if he do , he win most of the times :3

2-119410501
my nightmare in 2012 xD , every time I beat him in a normal map he take it again with new spin > if I do that again and he bored , well he add FL and FC the map
I lost many ranks to him << I give up he beast >> and now he is one of my best friends :3 , and I learn to spin good from him honestly.

3-YounaZheng
period 2012-2015 , he had many #1 places and everytime I take a map he take it back > he won't lose any place and he beat me sometimes
I was angry xD > and I start the biggest fight with him > I remember first he beat me , and he call a guy named Night Leaf (idk if he was cheater or not , he did the records fast!) to steal my good records with HR > I was really angry until I give up > after 1 year , I do the revenge xD > I took around 300 first places from him in around 2 months was crazy I know, he decided to quit after like 100 rank lost and I take the rest when he wasn't play >> at end I quit this game months ago and he back playing :D (he will probably kill me xD)
I check this statics http://osustats.ppy.sh/c/RAMPAGE88/Youn ... /0/2-3/1-2
he is great, I feel I was a bad guy /o

I need to add 4more players xD

4-AleZer0 I attacked some records , but he got most back with HR and since I'm noob with HR . I STOP xD

5-Dark Diego well I stole many ranks from him , and my spins help me so much .. But after that he take really good records and I can't take them back so I stop attacking and become friends xD

6-Berncastell I stole some DT+HD old records from him , and he take all back with HR xD

7-Spectator I must mention this guy too .. I put myself in bad postion xD >> I took like 2-3 maps from him in same time and he took them back with HR and was really hard maps for HR and some extra maps << I told him I'm sorry xD and become one of my favourite friends.

I guess these are the players that I've got problems with xD
But there are many rivals with DT but no problems with them :)

You went to the wrong neighbourhoods D:

And wow 300 first places :x I can consider that as borderline bullying :x
Lacrimae
simple.
everyone
Hirikoshi
ofc Kosmit, on every mod
maybe Bober, love our spin wars

and everybody in multiplayer games

Hedgeturtle wrote:

One day I'd like to be better than Hirikoshi though, and then reach top level players. x)
<3
T s u m i
HD DT

giruHD
Pakachan
VagaNNN
Rampage88
He Ang Erika
Junier
Badis
--------------------------
HD HR