forum

Vent Post

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Rilene
Reveal all of your secret diary entries and no one will lock this.
Railey2

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I decided to make a thread so people can write their day's stressors and vent in this thread. I'll go first:
So this week I had 3 papers to do so I took pills and skipped sleep on Monday and only had 3-4 hours of sleep for the last 6 days. My eyes are having trouble focusing. The entire left side of my face is also numb and Im having trouble walking straight. However I am too anxious to sleep atm.
On the bright side I finished all 3 papers and still had extra time to spend on my hobbies (including shitposting) at the expense of my sleep.
don't be silly
Shohei Ohtani
god i fucking hate the jews
Bweh
you and me both
abraker
why
Mahogany
I actually have nothing to vent about for the first time in months because I'm getting a really nice christmas present, and a nice dude is sending me a free review copy of a tablet cover.
A Medic
I still haven't gotten the tablet cover I order from horo yet... I hope it gets here before I leave for break it has been quite a while.

Still breathing too...
Shohei Ohtani

abraker wrote:

why
why not
fat pear
what are you going to say next "nobody at my school knows about pink floyd and they just like justin bieber and rebecca black i was born in the wrong generation"
Shohei Ohtani
ugh i fucking told my friends that i had an incest fetish and they called me weird like wtf why can't people just accept me for who i am
A Medic
Broke a portion of an imac screen at work today. So fucked lmfao
Endie-
They changed the hot chocolate into some cheep shit at work. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED
Jordan
life is terribly unfair

also, a herniated disc is stopping me from lifting heavy and i want to die.
Shohei Ohtani
nice depression meme Jordan
fat pear

Reditum wrote:

nice depression meme Jordan
just like absolute soul's rank status
Apex_old
untitled
abraker
I realized I left my mouse and keyboard 2/3 in on a 7 hour trip from home. I won't be back for another 4 weeks. Gonna sit back and watch my rank drop now. Oh and I have no idea how I will manage my modding queue in the meantime.

Bweh
I really don't know where I want my life to go and so the future frightens the ever-living shit out of me. I know it boils down to me being so hesitant about everything, but being so directionless and easily tempted into devoting my time to other things doesn't help.

I need to focus.
Emayecue
It's freaking cold this morning. I hate winter, and it ain't even started yet.

I still don't have my parking at work due to road work, so I have to park about 5 minute walk away, and it's pissing me off greatly.
Bweh
This is practically a confess thread so I'll be moving it over to Surveys.

Unless you got something to say about it
JeremTheOuf
i can't get "i'm a potato" or other random things out of my head
halp
Pikabutt
Only 9 more days left in my co-op term and I can finally be rid of my annoying co-worker!

Emayecue wrote:

I still don't have my parking at work due to road work, so I have to park about 5 minute walk away, and it's pissing me off greatly.

Living in Canada, I feel you.
Suirenni
I am freaking out about upcoming finals, even though they're on May I'm already starting to lose my shit. not only that, I'm also finishing music school this year so I'm having an exam which is also on May, but what's even more stressful is that I have to take these mini-exams every-fucking-month, at the 25th or 26th. I'm so bad with pressure and a lot of people (parents, teachers and even internet friends) are expecting good results.
kill me
Halogen-

Emayecue wrote:

christ, I can empathize with this but in a completely different way: the weather over here has been way warmer than usual, but now that the temperatures are normalizing, it feels ungodly cold despite really not being all that bad. I can't imagine how much worse it feels up there.