forum

Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Histoire

przepson wrote:

I don't care, i want play it today
I get special free-day from job cause i want play match and now you say shedules may be changed?

HELL F**** NO, this is not fair then you wrote this ONE DAY before matches started
Now means i loose one free-day?

correct me if I misunderstood something
Read the past posts, we are continuing todays matches, there are unofficial referees like myself helping out.
As for the matches, heres what we have so far!
przepson
ok then, i calmet down :oops:
Topic Starter
BearZyo
UPDATE: As of now, I am having some difficulties with the tournament, SO I would like for everyone to remain calm and
help us deal with my mess, at the moment. (I am terribly sorry)

Matches will not be postponed and the matches will resume as usual
Once again, I am very sorry for all the confusion
For future rounds I will release MapPools and schedules as early as I can >_<
I would also like to thanks SirenMuzza, Halfslashed, and electricbullet9 for putting up with my lack productivity

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
(Will respond as fast as I can)
Xelias

electricbullet9 wrote:

-Ave- wrote:

thank you historie and james (sirenmuzza) for taking up the responsibility (and sacrificing sleep like wow it is midnight here) and i hope that the rest of the staff can come together and get this shit together.
I second this, thank you guys for helping, we literally wouldnt be able to do this without you. If anyone is reading this and has free time, please consider helping with referreeing. please respond to this post/PM me, and i will give you instructions
I mean I could help with refereeing but only for 1k-10k and 10k-50k since i'm in the 50k-90k. It's up to you to decide.
Topic Starter
BearZyo
I mean I could help with refereeing but only for 1k-10k and 10k-50k since i'm in the 50k-90k. It's up to you to decide.
That would be great please PM me
Octagon
So did "The 4 stooges" lose their match by default or so we play that match tomorrow?

I need to know so i can message the team members.
electricbullet9

Ketchup wrote:

So did "The 4 stooges" lose their match by default or so we play that match tomorrow?

I need to know so i can message the team members.
You have a match tomorrow. please pm me so we can sort things out

NOTE: all games not played due to the lack of a referee/players are being rescheduled for tomorrow. please PM me your available times if possible, schedules should be posted soon. thanks
Phobos
Well things got pretty hairy, but today could have gone worse. Our match went off without a hitch and was a lot of fun. It's been said before but big thanks to histoire and sirenmuzza for stepping up. I enjoyed the stream for the little while I watched it, I hope it continues.
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Phobos wrote:

Well things got pretty hairy, but today could have gone worse. Our match went off without a hitch and was a lot of fun. It's been said before but big thanks to histoire and sirenmuzza for stepping up. I enjoyed the stream for the little while I watched it, I hope it continues.
We're really glad you enjoyed it
FoatGish
I has question, When will the 90-50K start?
Xelias

Yuki Taiga wrote:

It will most likely start This Saturday on Nov.28
Electoz
Still waiting mappool for 90-50k bracket.

MAPPOOL HYPE
Octagon
So when is the matches scheduled for today? Would be nice knowing
Hadis

Ketchup wrote:

So when is the matches scheduled for today? Would be nice knowing
The rematch is probably next weekend since I don't know when Devan's available.
Histoire

These are the rematches for today!
FoatGish

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Yuki Taiga wrote:

Have map pool been selected yet?
FoatGish

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Yuki Taiga wrote:

Topic Starter
BearZyo
Yes it has, it will released sometime this week
Nitroz

BearZyo wrote:

Yes it has, it will released sometime this week
I thought it would get released today?
Topic Starter
BearZyo
I thought it would get released today?
Yeah, I thought so, but we may showcase it, so lets wait.
Topic Starter
BearZyo
So....
As you can see in the 90k-50k bracket, I am alone.
Anyone want to be in my team? xD
Crackdogrock
When will be the map pool for 50K - 10K released and when will be the actual game?
Xelias

Crackdogrock wrote:

When will be the map pool for 50K - 10K released and when will be the actual game?
I'm not 100% sure. However i'm pretty sure ALL mappools are going to be released either on Monday or Tuesday, and matches will probably be on Saturday.
electricbullet9

Crackdogrock wrote:

Yuki Taiga wrote:

Sorry guys, bear doesn't know how to talk/interact with people
IMPORTANT: We will have a large stream on Tuesday, announcing mappools for all four brackets, as well as schedules. Yes, there will be a VOD this time :) we may even release the mappools on the forums on Monday, but don't count on it, that's only if we can get everything finalized by then. Thx guys ~
Topic Starter
BearZyo

electricbullet9 wrote:

Sorry guys, bear doesn't know how to talk/interact with people
IMPORTANT: We will have a large stream on Tuesday, announcing mappools for all four brackets, as well as schedules. Yes, there will be a VOD this time :) we may even release the mappools on the forums on Monday, but don't count on it, that's only if we can get everything finalized by then. Thx guys ~
Uh...
Crowve
When is the stream mostlikely happening?
Topic Starter
BearZyo

thewagner wrote:

When is the stream mostlikely happening?
I'm not really sure, but it's really up to HalfSlashed, and Kupopo.
So you're going to have to ask them.
Histoire
For those of you all who are out of the loop, we will be streaming a mappool showcase in 6 minutes for the next round here: http://www.twitch.tv/ztournament
we will also be announcing the 90k-50k and 1-1k mappools! Don't worry if you are sleeping or not around to catch the stream, the video will be highlighted and saved so you guys can watch it too!
IV CrossFlame2
Any open ports for a 10k rank player? Would like to participate.
Topic Starter
BearZyo

IV CrossFlame2 wrote:

Any open ports for a 10k rank player? Would like to participate.
Sadly, that bracket is full. So you cannot join
Raiku
Hey raiku here,

rank 840 <3
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Raiku wrote:

Hey raiku here,

rank 840 <3
Someone join this man's team xD
Electoz
I'm still having some question with the mappool though, for my bracket(90-50k)

First off, now no mod maps have been reduced to 6 but the rule says :

The size of the nomod section will be 8 maps.
Second, I notice there's a map in the mappool that isn't ranked, it's still in the modding process and not even a bubble icon was given there.

This >> https://osu.ppy.sh/b/751437&m=0

So I'm questioning that this is supposed to be in a mappool? There's also a map that has just been qualified, but that's still fine compared to this.
Histoire

Electoz wrote:

I'm still having some question with the mappool though, for my bracket(90-50k)

First off, now no mod maps have been reduced to 6 but the rule says :

The size of the nomod section will be 8 maps.
Second, I notice there's a map in the mappool that isn't ranked, it's still in the modding process and not even a bubble icon was given there.

This >> https://osu.ppy.sh/b/751437&m=0

So I'm questioning that this is supposed to be in a mappool? There's also a map that has just been qualified, but that's still fine compared to this.
All the brackets have have 6 nomod maps, the rule is outdated.
As for unranked maps, those are completely fine as long as we deem them playable.
przepson
when be next shedule?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found xD
Silaz23
About the Tiebreaker for 90-50k, does it really have to be https://osu.ppy.sh/b/538050&m=0 with 3.6*? I think this will rather turn out to "Who will sleep in first and loose" kinda thingy. :?:
Shyotamaze
A map from La Cataline ily Kreygasm
LeReyCat
jezuz!

Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic Remix) This on HR is simply ridiculously hard!
It's a great pick for HR, but I feel like it might be a little bit way too hard for some/most players who don't regularly play HR and is probably gotta end up getting banned like clumsy thoughts did in the OWC.
Just simply expressing my thoughts on this.
Crowve
The Mappools man... the mappools...
FoatGish
Good luck on saturday everyone in the 90-50K :3
show more