Favourite Map?: FELT - In my room
Ice Poseidon Cx

tbag188 wrote:

jimdevl wrote:

Player Name: jimdevl
Current Rank: 150,312
Nationality: Greek
Favourite Map?: Stonebank - Stronger (feat. EMEL) [Empower]

One question what days will the tourney be held?
and i need to know the time too ples
all it is said in the OP.
well on saturday i won't be at home till 10:00 PM Gmt time so i need to know or else i won't take part on the tourney
Topic Starter
Tebz188

tbag188 wrote:

Rules
-Tournament will be played over 1 weekend of Groupstage and Single / Double Elimination Knockout Stage for top players (schedule will be found on challonge/google docs)
- Mappool will consist of 5 Nomod, 3 HardRock, 3 Hidden, 3 Doubletime and 1 Tie-breaker map
- Match times: 14:00 GMT Sat Groups, 12:00 GMT Sun Knockouts
- Players should decide which one creates room and inform tournament admin with MP link and bans
- Room Name: IGZWT[Player A – Player B]
- Room should be locked with a password
- No extra players are allowed in the room, apart tournament referee/admin
- Respect your opponent
- Both players may choose 1 (One) Warm-up map each, MAP DOESNT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE MAPPOOL
- Players are responsible for showing up on the scheduled time
- Groupstage matches will be played as Bo5(First to 3 wins) and Knockout stage will be played as Bo5 with WB/LB/Grand Final as Bo7
- Players must provide the Tournament Moderator with Multiplayer Link + bans (only applies if there is no referee watching the game)
- The player with higher !roll will start the ban/pick Phase
- Players are allowed to ban 2 (Two) maps
- Players are allowed to pick a maximum of 2 (Two) maps from each pool
- In case of tie (2-2,3-3) a Tie-Breaker map will be played (Pre-Determined)
- Each map is played with their respective mods, NoMod = no mods, HR = Hardrock etc...
- If player Disconnects during a song and the result doesn't show up in MPlink will the map pe reqistered as loss. (MPLink has the final say)
- After disconnecting player has 10mins to reconnect, if he fails to do so, will the match be marked as 0-3 loss
- Tie-Breaker will be played with light FreeMod rules (Mods allowed, but not forced)
- Failed score does NOT count
- Tournament is open for players of 80k-200k rank, however if player goes below 80k is he/she still allowed to take part aslong as his/her rank doesnt go below 75k
- Fail participation (Reqistrating but not showing up) will result in being banned for the rest of Winter Tour.
- Arriving late results in following penalties
+5min Loss of warmup map
+10min Loss of both warmup maps
+15min DQ
- Having fun is MANDATORY!!! (Oh not again...)
People really should read these before leaving registration...
Luka-
I have only one question How do you gonna communicate with us ? Invite, tell who is our enemy e.t.c
Ice Poseidon Cx

tbag188 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Rules
-Tournament will be played over 1 weekend of Groupstage and Single / Double Elimination Knockout Stage for top players (schedule will be found on challonge/google docs)
- Mappool will consist of 5 Nomod, 3 HardRock, 3 Hidden, 3 Doubletime and 1 Tie-breaker map
- Players should decide which one creates room and inform tournament admin with MP link and bans
- Respect your opponent
- Both players may choose 1 (One) Warm-up map each, MAP DOESNT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE MAPPOOL
- Groupstage matches will be played as Bo5(First to 3 wins) and Knockout stage will be played as Bo5 with WB/LB/Grand Final as Bo7
- Players must provide the Tournament Moderator with Multiplayer Link + bans (only applies if there is no referee watching the game)
- Each map is played with their respective mods, NoMod = no mods, HR = Hardrock etc...
- If player Disconnects during a song and the result doesn't show up in MPlink will the map pe reqistered as loss. (MPLink has the final say)
- After disconnecting player has 10mins to reconnect, if he fails to do so, will the match be marked as 0-3 loss
- Tie-Breaker will be played with light FreeMod rules (Mods allowed, but not forced)
- Tournament is open for players of 80k-200k rank, however if player goes below 80k is he/she still allowed to take part aslong as his/her rank doesnt go below 75k
- Fail participation (Reqistrating but not showing up) will result in being banned for the rest of Winter Tour.
+5min Loss of warmup map
+15min DQ
People really should read these before leaving registration...
well then i just have to gve up then. :(
Swell

Lukasier wrote:

I have only one question How do you gonna communicate with us ? Invite, tell who is our enemy e.t.c
I believe he said he'd just post it here tomorrow at 1300 gmt.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Lukasier wrote:

Complete schedule (for groupstage) will be given later today. The other part is answered in rules.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

jimdevl wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Rules
- Respect your opponent
+5min Loss of warmup map
+15min DQ
well then i just have to gve up then. :(
So it's super hard to click the rules button? Even when the times jump out on bold red letters.
Ice Poseidon Cx
well then i just have to gve up then. :([/quote]
So it's super hard to click the rules button? Even when the times jump out on bold red letters.[/quote]
I actually looked at the rules but i passed the time .-. , sorry m8
or i see here you say "Sat Groups" so i guess there are sunday groups?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

jimdevl wrote:

or i see here you say "Sat Groups" so i guess there are sunday groups?
That ones on me, groups are played on Saturday, while knockoutstage (playoffs whatever you wanna call them) are played on Sunday.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Scyan
Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow, may the odds be ever in your favour. :P
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Fleeting Jake wrote:

Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow, may the odds be ever in your favour. :P
*Intense Hunger Games Whistle*
Topic Starter
Tebz188
I'll be off to bed now, so if you have any questions/schedule requests, feel free to leave em into my inbox, I'll try to look em up in the morning.
Killerbyte
Good Luck Have Fun tomorrow everyone!
Swell
Yup, glhf. plz enjoy game.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
40 Minutes to go untill the start.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
-Maxie-
I recall saying i wanted to exit the tourney BUTTTTT A friend wants me to enter again is that possible?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Maxwell Hartman wrote:

I recall saying i wanted to exit the tourney BUTTTTT A friend wants me to enter again is that possible?

tbag188 wrote:

REGISTRATION CLOSED
Scyan
Good luck to everyone today, have fun! \o/
Topic Starter
Tebz188
One hour to go until start of Knockout stage
Swell
gg K1ll3rbyt3
Scyan
Well done K1ll3rbyt3, and to everyone else involved!

I'll roll out your prize on Tuesday. :oops:
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thanks everyone who participated. Thank you Fleeting Jake, Thank you Veroxx and Thank you AGreenRupee for your reffing efforts!

CONGRATULATIONS K1LL3RBYT3 FOR WINNING IGZWT1 And raking up 100pts
Gratz also for YoshiLover456 for putting up a fight in final and taking the showmatch asymmetry.

sending out some questions for players later today.

Also next IGZWT will be held on 12th-13th of December! Hope to see as many of you there as possible!
Killerbyte
Thanks everyone for the tournament and Thank you Yoshi for the challenge! :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Some "funny" facts about mappool.

- 2Hard2Rock. 2 Most banned maps (Head Over Heals/Gigantic O.T.N) Received a combined number of 40 Bans

- NoMod NoPlay. Out of 6 lowest p/b maps(-TB) 5 were NoMod maps with combined 35 picks and 21 Bans spread over 5 maps

- DoubleTime? MEOW. Yes said the cat with a total of 18 Picks being the most played map in the pool

- Wait there was a Hidden pool? Hidden maps were picked a total of 13 Times

- TieBreaker Magnet. weeabo's most played map on Sunday was Asymmetry with a total of 3 times forced into a TieBreaker
Topic Starter
Tebz188
So, after the tournament i sent a survey for all the players and most of you answered. I'd quickly like to answer few of the requests that came up in there.

- 4-5 stars maps and do ranking 150k-80k
A: There were maybe 3 players in the tournament that could barely pass a map of 4.7*, let alone do that constantly in tournament setting. No.

- Add maps that are longer
A: While going through the mappool for next tournament this has been taken into consideration. There is still a problem though, if we had all maps in the pool at 3-4mins (what i regard as good lenght to measure skill/consistency) the matches would become too long. Not for all pools but definately looking into it.

- Retries if there was a problem from a server/computer side
A: There is no saying if there ever was an internet/computer problem, players could start and abuse it (unpluging routers after dropping ie.), it's unfortunate but there is no 100% way of saying that it truly was an internet issue or other that player cant do anything about. Other tournaments (including OWC for example) don't allow resets in this situation either.

- More HoneyWorks. More Bakunananananan*Testroyer
A: Oh god no. We will see...

- Variety for tiebreaker (maybe make 3?)
A: Having multiple tiebreakers is not a good idea in a tournament setting. Maybe if it was a league, but in tournament setting a better player should win in tiebreaker, always. Guys you played tb only 8 times, not too much to get bored of 1 map.

Thank you all who answered the survey!
Scyan
K1ll3rbyt3 has now received their prize of 1 month supporter. Another big well done to everyone involved. :oops: