forum

do i need a tablet to do harder maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arphy0918
I have been playing osu for about 3 months now and i can do hard maps and occasionally try insane mode maps but lose in the first few seconds. I practice all the time but its like im not getting better. I see people with tablets do extremely hard maps and i wanna know if getting a tablet for osu will help me do the harder maps, or is it possible to do insane maps with a mouse?
shortpotato
no
Infevo

Arphy0918 wrote:

I practice all the time but its like im not getting better.

All you need is practice even more. You have like 800 plays after 5 months. Some players rack up up to 10000 plays a month. You should at least aim for 2000-3000 a month to feel significant improvement. But don't force yourself to practice. As long as you do enjoy the plays/hits will come automatically. So will improvement follow.

But with your current amount of time spend you will need another 10-20 years before you might even start thinking about considering playing insane maps.

Play more.
ZenithPhantasm
No you dont nwed a tablet unless you want to FC gansta dt.
Mahogany
No

Doomsday is one of the best players in the world and he plays well with a mouse

You don't need a tablet
A Medic
Not necessarily there are plenty of extremely good mouse players.

Play with what feels right.
Vuelo Eluko
no
maybe to do the retarded but fun non-maps that exist in unranked, i havent seen anyone able to do doppelganger 490 with a mouse for example, but then again i havent seen many people be able to do it period.
KanoSet
no
SilverBlade128
Just saw your play count and compared it with mine xD

It' like you don't retry maps coz almost 60% of my play count are first few second retries ;)
Proud to be a mouse user :)
buny
no

play more