forum

Z-Tournament [Important Announcement!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
electricbullet9
Hey guys, schedules for 50-10k are out. I am just now realizing that I am the only organizer left, as easy has quit and bear hasn't done anything. I would love to put this in the main post, but it takes bear too long to update. I will also be pm'ing these to team captains to try to get the word out as quick as possible. Also, STAFF WANTED! If anyone want's to help out, please don't hesitate. We (obviously) need it. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Tournament Schedule
przepson
11/21
4 PM
PROpsy
vs
Can we still change this

Emmmmm, i know Bear not going good, but we talk we can't play on earlier pm times ;<
If you can put our match to min 2 hours ex 6pm?
_Easy_
Soo guys, this is my last post here, then iam out

I dont know if electric want that, but its my idea of a schedule of the 10k-1k tourney

You can find them here.
electricbullet9

przepson wrote:

Can we still change this

If you can put our match to min 2 hours ex 6pm?
[/quote]
yes.
Ryuiji
soo I don't know if the Schedule from _easy_ will be used or not, buuut we kinda have to know by now.
since this is just stupid how long this is taking.
Ayako
http://puu.sh/lrcir/8d86186774.png

can NotEstellia- 's time slot change with Snow and Merp?
Phobos
Sorry, Merp can't go earlier. We could move to 16:00 utc and give you the 15:00 slot. I've checked with snow and they're ok with this, is that ok with you electricbullet9?
electricbullet9
Update: schedule link for 50k-10k now has 10k-1k on it as well.
Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
Histoire

electricbullet9 wrote:

Edit: if you'd like a timeslot change, please make sure to check with the team you're playing against and the teams you're switching with, like phobos did in the post above.
once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Phobos

Histoire wrote:

electricbullet9 wrote:

once again, the problem here is contacting the other captains. Again with such a late schedule how do you expect us to contact them when we would probably get such a late reply? Seeing the tourney staff and _Easy_ stepping down it might turn out disastrous like MIT, which we all hope won't happen here. Not only are you inconveniencing so many players, you now want us to contact them when theres less than a day left till match time? I hope this doesn't happen to the future matches right now. You need more staff and better micromanagement or this will turn out to be a bad tourney @BearZyo
Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
tryaway

Phobos wrote:

Yes its late, but I don't think its too late. I messaged the guys on team snow and they got back to me in literally 15 minutes (thanks guys btw!). Even if the remaining organizers are overwhelmed we the players can still make this a fun tournament if we want. We've got almost everything set up, it'd be a shame to let it fall apart. We just need to try to be accommodating of one another, if everyone is as friendly and responsive as team Snow things will be fine!

Or we could just complain, haha. :)
This.

We are patience enough to wait for schedule, but please understand that releasing it late will cause troubles.
The tournament is still a community thing, no real professional shit like LoL/Dota or something.
So keep calm and help each other out by not complaining.
Of course, feedback is welcome for the staff as they can learn from it.
WriggleNightbug
Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
Phobos

TheBronyGames wrote:

Can you move The Team's match to 4PM at the latest? if you can't we're gonna end up being one short, as Mysterious is going on vacation, and Wesley apparently had plans and didn't mention them till now.
I'm pretty sure Merp could play later in order to switch with you, but I don't think Snow can, its already pretty late for them. You could ask them but might be out of luck if you need the 4pm slot.
Phobos
I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
electricbullet9

Phobos wrote:

I'd like to ask for a rule clarification, for a freemod pick does at least one person on each team have to pick hr or hd? Just looked through the rules again and didn't see it mentioned.
fixed typo.
Xelias
When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
Electoz

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

When do you think we're gonna have the 50k-80k since I know for a fact it's not happening this week.
I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
electricbullet9

Electoz wrote:

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

I'm still wondering that those two bracket will make it through this.
We are still going on with the 90-50k and 1k-1 brackets. We have pushed them back to 28/29 and are announcing the mappools on Sunday.
Octagon
So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
electricbullet9

Ketchup wrote:

So wait is our match (The 4 stooges) switched with the 3 pm match or is the match at 7 pm? I don't understand the schedule >.<
Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)
Octagon

electricbullet9 wrote:

Ketchup wrote:

Have you talked with the team that you're playing against? You must have both captains approvals in order to change your match time. Pm me whenever this is done :)

no i have not talked about it but there is a "*" at our match time and at their match time so thought something was changed :s
Celes
What time will it start? (time zone wise)
Ayako
Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Topic Starter
BearZyo

Ayako wrote:

Wait how the fuck is Saulen 9k in a 50k-10k match group
Please check his profile on the "osu!" tab not "taiko". :)
quzy
Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
electricbullet9

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Just wondering bearzyo when your going to change the rule sheet for substitutions? because it could lead to confusion in game
Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

Could you be specific about what is confusing, and what it is being changed to? Thx ~
I spoke to him about rule 11-11a on which it says that only one player is allowed to be subbed out and he said that he would fix it but i checked and it hasn't been changed
electricbullet9

FoxAndVixen wrote:

I spoke to him about rule 11-11a on which it says that only one player is allowed to be subbed out and he said that he would fix it but i checked and it hasn't been changed
fixed, thanks for pointing that out
quzy

electricbullet9 wrote:

FoxAndVixen wrote:

fixed, thanks for pointing that out
Welcome thanks for changing it :)
quzy
Just letting the organizers know tyler cant make the match tonight so i will be captain for this game
Crowve
Don`t dare to postpone the shedule now for another week ...
It will make no differents to the actual .
_Tyler
Postponing the tournament will improve it a lot.
I have completely reworked the schedule to give more time and flexibility, spanning 4 weekends opposed to just 2 weekends (a tournament can not be done in just 2 weekends). It will be released much earlier this week round, giving teams more time to reschedule as well as more space to reschedule to. With 50k-10k and 10k-1k starting a week later, it will be synced up with the other brackets.
Histoire

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

I have completely reworked the schedule to give more time and flexibility, spanning 4 weekends opposed to just 2 weekends (a tournament can not be done in just 2 weekends). It will be released much earlier this week round, giving teams more time to reschedule as well as more space to reschedule to. With 50k-10k and 10k-1k starting a week later, it will be synced up with the other brackets.
I disagree. Although the schedule is late, i think as of now everything is fine. Teams including mine have already made time for specific schedules for group stage. Im strongly aganist rescheduling and so is my team. We find pushing it back even more troublesome as of the current schedule. Also do note, if you do want to postpone, you do not announce it less than 5 hours before match time.
yorsh_

Histoire wrote:

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

I disagree. Although the schedule is late, i think as of now everything is fine. Teams including mine have already made time for specific schedules for group stage. Im strongly aganist rescheduling and so is my team. We find pushing it back even more troublesome as of the current schedule. Also do note, if you do want to postpone, you do not announce it less than 5 hours before match time.

It's true !, my team prepared to play at 12 pm and although I wanted to change the time , I had my friends convercer to play.
I do not think they want to play next weekend
I think the tournament should start.
Crowve
^ we all did óur preparations .A resheduling will be only more troublesome.
Histoire

The poll can't run that long, when the match is in a few hours. The majority says no anyways. So lets not postpone
PattyPat
Dont have a team but I am keen on joining one, I'm rank 66,537, anyone wants me in a team throw me a PM :)
Hadis
The 4 stooges wont be able to play because their captain cant make it. Do we still have to show up?
Aleppie
what is going on? why are we postponing the tournament?
SevDay
what is now ?
show more