Flying Pan wrote:

PatZar wrote:

recommend me up some anime with comedy and romance genre ^^
too many
pengenya sih kek yamada ci wkakak,

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Want a super awesome Anime?

Watch School Days xD

A super awesome anime with a friggin awesome MC (Being practically sarcastic though :D )
i watched it xP, the ending is good with tomato sauce
Spice_old_1

PatZar wrote:

Toradora, Sakurasou, Nisekoi, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Mayo Chiki, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru.
xXxSkippyxXx
Looking for good horror/mystery anime preferably with yandere/yangire girls. I'm currently watching 11eyes and have Shuffle & Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni on my watch list. Anything like Corpse Party, Mirai Nikki or Another would be good. I know there is not a lot but if anyone knows any good Yuri too i have watched Sakura Trick & Strawberry Panic really wanna see more Yuri :)
Hidden-

xXxSkippyxXx wrote:

Looking for good horror/mystery anime preferably with yandere/yangire girls. I'm currently watching 11eyes and have Shuffle & Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni on my watch list. Anything like Corpse Party, Mirai Nikki or Another would be good. I know there is not a lot but if anyone knows any good Yuri too i have watched Sakura Trick & Strawberry Panic really wanna see more Yuri :)
More in the mystery than horror, I don't know how many anime you've seen but I'll assume you haven't seen a whole lot so I'll start with Monster, it's a classic in the genre, it's incredibly well made, and is about 80 episodes long iirc so you have something to have yourself busy for a moment, probably you've seen it already but I'll still put it there, as it is once again another classic, in my opinion less good than Monster, but ir has the Yandere girl kinda, it's death note(probably one of the most popular anime ever made, a bit overrated, but if you haven't seen many, you'll enjoy it, it's still quite well made).

In the Yuri, it always depend on what you're looking for, if your looking for entertainment Yuru Yuri is quite a good start, they create running gag with the auditor and they abuse them, it's quite a good comedy. If your looking for something more of a turn on/limit sexual(let's say like Sakura trick)Kuttsukiboshi would be the way to go I think, it's terrible, but fit the description I just made.
xXxSkippyxXx
Thanks. You're right i have not watched a lot I'm fairly new. I did watch a couple eps of Yuru Yuri idk might continue it i do prefer the turn on lol. A friend of mine all so said death note was good so i will check that one out and no i have never seen Monster. Thanks again :)
Volta

PatZar wrote:

pengenya sih kek yamada ci wkakak,
harem? nisekoi might be your taste. though the 2nd season is kind of a let down. if in terms of supernatural things, InoBato can be your choice

xXxSkippyxXx wrote:

have you try Elfen Lied? you'll get much tomato sauce there. and some onion.
Hidden-

Flying Pan wrote:

have you try Elfen Lied? you'll get much tomato sauce there. and some onion.
Oh, totally forgot that, I loved that anime way more that I should've haha !
xXxSkippyxXx
Yep seen it all ready It's a great anime.
Green Platinum
Rewatched Deadman Wonderland with a mate. I was never a fan but my god it is worse than I remembered.
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

Rewatched Deadman Wonderland with a mate. I was never a fan but my god it is worse than I remembered.
HAHAHAHAHAHA !
we had a topic at some point Anime vs manga, which was better and shiet.

That was one of the example where the manga was better than the anime. But god was the manga also terrible.

OT: Green Platinum, do you have a fantasy anime to suggest me that is good, in all of those I've seen, I haven't really got one over 8/10, even the one at 8 was a bit stretch, in the same time you can suggest a mahou shojo since I haven't seen much, it would be killing two birds with one stone.
Green Platinum
Madoka series and the Nanoha movies if you haven't already.

Princess Tutu, Spice and Wolf and Uchouten Kazoku

Munto I'd recommend the movie over the series (I think my favourite scene is in the series though) but the whole thing is rather lacking in plot and characterisation but has a lovable air to it.

It'd be helpful if you'd tell me what you have seen.
Hidden-
In the list you gave me, I've seen everything but Nanoha and Uchouten Kazoku,

For mahou shojo, I haven't seen anything relevant aside from Madoka,
For Fantasy, I would say after romance, it would be the genre I've seen the most. Kind of long to enumerate.

So for the moment I'll stick with Uchouten and the Nanoha movie. If in the meantime you wouldn't mind making a list of Mahou Shojo, I would like to educate myself on the genre as it is probably one of the most despised, but I'm sure there's a lot of pearls in it.

If you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it men.

Thanks a lot!
Green Platinum
What about Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

HiddeNation wrote:

If in the meantime you wouldn't mind making a list of Mahou Shojo, I would like to educate myself on the genre as it is probably one of the most despised, but I'm sure there's a lot of pearls in it.
I have no clue why it is so despised. Nanoha and Madoka are the only modern relevant ones. Sailormoon hasn't been relevant in years and next down the list would be Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya.
Beyond that there is Houkago no Pleaides, Precure and then the fanservice, parody and batshit crazy ones like Moetan or Puni Puni Poemi.
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

What about Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita.
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita was in my plan to watch.

Green Platinum wrote:

I have no clue why it is so despised. Nanoha and Madoka are the only modern relevant ones. Sailormoon hasn't been relevant in years and next down the list would be Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya.
Beyond that there is Houkago no Pleaides, Precure and then the fanservice, parody and batshit crazy ones like Moetan or Puni Puni Poemi.
I think the reason is, that a lots(like way too much) assosiate that with Sailor moon, and without lying the most recent stuffs from it isn't really successful. So people will go bash the genre because of one relevant show they've seen and that over all that, isn't the best part of the show itself, for those who aren't in that category, it's probably to follow the pack, people find it girlish without having see anything at all and since everybody say/do something, they follow and don't create an opinion of their own.
Green Platinum
I think people just roll low on their opinion dice. Because it isn't like anyone who I try to follow up on has given me any answer to this either.
PatZar

Spice wrote:

PatZar wrote:

Toradora, Sakurasou, Nisekoi, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Mayo Chiki, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru.
Toradora, sakurasou, nisekoi, chuunibyou, are watched, and listed a new anime from now thanks ^^

Flying Pan wrote:

harem? nisekoi might be your taste. though the 2nd season is kind of a let down. if in terms of supernatural things, InoBato can be your choice
nisekoi ga ada harem"nya `3`a, nunggu s3nya wkkwkw
Volta
kalo di manganya udah harem banget....cerita gak ada kemajuan jadi gw drop.
kalo suka Toradora bisa coba Golden Time juga.
NaomiMinette
Just wanna throw this out there for the mahou shoujo recommendation. Despite how old it is, I've always admired CardCaptor Sakura as one of my all-time greatest animé. Sure, the themes used seem really cliché nowadays, but it's still a classic nonetheless. Be prepared to watch A LOT if you get into it, though.
Green Platinum

Blazevoir wrote:

Just wanna throw this out there for the mahou shoujo recommendation. Despite how old it is, I've always admired CardCaptor Sakura as one of my all-time greatest animé. Sure, the themes used seem really cliché nowadays, but it's still a classic nonetheless. Be prepared to watch A LOT if you get into it, though.
I knew I was missing at least one big one.
Hidden-
LOL, yeah I've seen it, it's one of my personal fav, probably biased by nostalgia but shit's fucking nuts. you got everything, incest, homosexuality, young old relationship, everything yo. but yeah, without joking, I find it genuinely good.
Green Platinum
There's also Rayearth too. Not a clean fit but it does the job.
Hidden-
Thanks a lot men, I'll try to get through most of this this week, I can't do it all because some series are incredibly long(Nanoha seem to have a decent ammount and Precure look like an immense series with a huge amount of seasons, can you guide me to the first one, I'll find the rest through sequel on MAL)
Green Platinum
Nanoha chronologically is: Just Nanoha (Series and Movie), A's (Series and Movie), (Reflections movie albeit unreleased), then there's a time leap to adult Nanoha with StrikerS and Vivid.

Precure release order is: Futari wa Precure, Futari wa Precure Max Heart, Splash Star, Yes! Precure 5, Yes Precure 5 Gogo, Fresh Precure, Heartcatch Precure, Suite Precure, Smile Precure, Doki Doki Precure, Happiness Charge Precure and Go Princess Precure (and Mahou Tsukai Precure for next year). Order you watch them doesn't matter except the sequel ones Futari wa Precure Max Heart and Yes Precure 5 Gogo the only problem arises if you watch the Precure Allstars movies has they have all the precures that existed at the time. There are plenty of people who have made summaries of what to expect from each series for newbies, I generally recommend starting with the original or Smile but another option is just picking a precure you think is cute and watching her series.
Faust
What the hell.
chaee
You people and you're girly anime lmfao
Mofu kun

chaee wrote:

You people and you're girly anime lmfao
opinions 2k15

go watch some yaoi or something

also *your
karlabos
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some harem/ecchi stuff but without comedy on it. Well a tiny bit of non-forced comedy here and there is ok, but it shouldn't be centered on it.
I guess the closest I can think of is stuff like Monogatari series or Oregairu...
Any animes on that line?
Faust
Harem/Ecchi without humor ?

Try R-15 & Ichiban Ushiro no DaiMaou for size. (Though admittedly, both do have hilariously outrageous moments)

Or if you just really want to see tits & ass go for Highschool DxD or something.
Green Platinum

karlabos wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some harem/ecchi stuff but without comedy on it. Well a tiny bit of non-forced comedy here and there is ok, but it shouldn't be centered on it.
I guess the closest I can think of is stuff like Monogatari series or Oregairu...
Any animes on that line?
How does Monogatari and Oregairu even fit with what you want? Or did I watch them wrong?

Also this guy wasn't forced comedy? I guess he wasn't funny at all and just a crap character.
The Gambler
So I heard an anime for Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm is coming out soon. With this and OriginalRen working on the final releases of the VN, how's everyone's take on this?

For those wondering, it's that OP eroge song that hvick farmed five times on osu.
Green Platinum
Is Ao no Kanata supposed to be some god tier VN or something. On the surface it looks super generic.
The Gambler

Green Platinum wrote:

Is Ao no Kanata supposed to be some god tier VN or something. On the surface it looks super generic.
I hear god-tier special effects like Muv-luv Alt, but not the storyline. Chances are that it is so, considering it's only sprite's second game.

P.S. -> I like their stories to be nice and light, the way Koichoco was as well. Only when they've dug in the market can they try something new.
Kert
Can you suggest some drama/romance anime for me?
I've already watched quite a bunch of good ones as you can see here http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kertwaii
And I kinda don't know what else to
R e n g e
We are happy to watch the anime like Mirai Nikki.
Raesboudn

Kert wrote:

Can you suggest some drama/romance anime for me?
I've already watched quite a bunch of good ones as you can see here http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kertwaii
And I kinda don't know what else to
You should definitely give Honey & Clover a try. Most bittersweet anime I have seen, and such a great one at that.
Also, White Album 2, I guess. Don't worry about the 2, it's not a sequel.

/
Oh welp, I just noticed you already have those in your plan-to-watch list. Anyway, you will probably enjoy them. :3
efdu_DELETED
Golden Time
efdu_DELETED

R e n g e wrote:

Mirai Nikki is one of the best anime I have ever seen.
Hidden-

R e n g e wrote:

efdu wrote:

R e n g e wrote:

Mirai Nikki is one of the best anime I have ever seen.
Green Platinum, Where are you :( ??
Nameless
Any good harem anime?
The Gambler

Nameless wrote:

Any good harem anime?
Have you given Campione a shot yet?
show more