forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Green Platinum
I want to know the mod that silenced me. Or at least which mod has such a limited mental capacity that they silence without even considering whether any rules were broken. It could be pretty convenient.
IppE

Green Platinum wrote:

I want to know the mod that silenced me. Or at least which mod has such a limited mental capacity that they silence without even considering whether any rules were broken. It could be pretty convenient.
Fat chance. Moderation transparency is not a thing in the peppy wonderland.
silmarilen
Today it is 2 years ago that Devalix died.
May he rest in peace.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Well I was never there for the "old" OT but yes quality will have decreased massively recently since most of the regulars have migrated to tuuba

Come join us maybe or something idk

Why are we still here
Green Platinum
Quality hasn't dropped here, it is just less people shit posting.
A Medic

Green Platinum wrote:

Quality hasn't dropped here, it is just less people shit posting.
Railey2
I tried to make some quality threads with interesting topics a while ago that could have sparked quite a bit of discussion, but interest in them was generally low if I hadn't bothered to keep them alive. It seemed like most people didn't even take their time to read it.

So please stop complaining about low quality if you aren't willing to change it yourself. If you dare to complain about the forums as a whole, then remember: You are a part of it.

Shitposting is popular because it is easier than putting actual thought into something for the sake of producing something worthwhile. That was the case back then and it is the case now. Your complaints aren't changing anything. Instead: Make an effort, hopefully others will pull with you. Otherwise, wait a week and then try again.
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Well I was never there for the "old" OT but yes quality will have decreased massively recently since most of the regulars have migrated to tuuba

Come join us maybe or something idk

Why are we still here
Because I have a lot of time to waste.
Mismagius

Railey2 wrote:

I tried to make some quality threads with interesting topics a while ago that could have sparked quite a bit of discussion, but interest in them was generally low if I hadn't bothered to keep them alive. It seemed like most people didn't even take their time to read it.

So please stop complaining about low quality if you aren't willing to change it yourself. If you dare to complain about the forums as a whole, then remember: You are a part of it.

Shitposting is popular because it is easier than putting actual thought into something for the sake of producing something worthwhile. That was the case back then and it is the case now. Your complaints aren't changing anything. Instead: Make an effort, hopefully others will pull with you. Otherwise, wait a week and then try again.
chill dude I wasn't even here
Railey2
I wasn't specifically talking to you tbh, I know you weren't here. Just a rant of sorts.
deadbeat

Green Platinum wrote:

pro trip. drop the language. it might help >_>
also yes. rules were broken.
Trash Boat
hi dadbeat o/
Green Platinum
You should perm ban me then for calling crap for what it is then.
Bweh
Son, we live in a forum that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it?

You? You, Green?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the banned, and you curse the Moderation Team.

You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That everyone's silences, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

We use words like quality, fun, and respect. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent moderating something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a topic, and post some quality. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Green Platinum
That's what I did in OC shame no one there actually watches anime.
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Son, we live in a forum that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it?

You? You, Green?

I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the banned, and you curse the Moderation Team.

You have that luxury.

You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That everyone's silences, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

We use words like quality, fun, and respect. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent moderating something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way.

Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a topic, and post some quality. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Trash Boat
TL:DR; it was probably Blazevoir
E m i
wow a full day without posts in this thread has happened recently
kirueggy

Momiji wrote:

wow a full day without posts in this thread has happened recently
I bet it's because a good majority of people are dying from the transition into the winter solstice

It's absolute hell over here. California needs water, not hypothermia
deadbeat

Green Platinum wrote:

You should perm ban me then for calling crap for what it is then.
i'm going to make this clear right here right now. calling something crap isn't the issue. what is the issue is your cancerous attitude to anything you don't like. you abuse whoever and then blow up the mods when you get silenced for your horrible behaviour, then act like you've done nothing wrong. i've seen what you've been silenced for, and you if honestly believe you've done nothing to earn those silences, then you need to grow the hell up. you shit on mods for not helping explain silences, so i give you advice and you get snide and shitty about it. tell me, why should we bother helping you when you need our help when you're just going to treat us like shit anyway.

next time you complain about mods being unfair, just remember that you put yourself in the situation you're in. stop blaming people for the mess you got yourself in.
Green Platinum
I give people the respect I think they deserve. If they post in a "Your reaction to" thread and cry when they don't get the happy response they wanted my opinion of them diminishes quickly and this part of me wont change with silences.
FuZ

Green Platinum wrote:

I give people the respect I think they deserve. If they post in a "Your reaction to" thread and cry when they don't get the happy response they wanted my opinion of them diminishes quickly and this part of me wont change with silences.
But why would you waste your time doing that? You're literally arguing with 14 year-old kids.
Green Platinum
I don't even know why I bothered with my userpage at this point.
Yuzeyun

kirueggy wrote:

It's absolute hell over here. California needs water, not hypothermia
France needs cold mid-November not fucking AUGUST weather
Mismagius
We've been having a bit of trouble with weather as well. I live in a rather ok climate-wise place, 20-27C here lately, but Rio has consistently gone over 40C and even southern cities are reaching that point. More expected here since summer is coming, but...
Shohei Ohtani
I've been gone and already there hasn't been any activity in the BN for this month. No new BNs, I don't know about BN removals, no activity in the forum, literally nothing.

It's frustrating that I literally have to baby the staff into doing shit correctly. I'd hope that the people with time to dedicate to this game would be actually doing so. If I had the choice, I'd drop all of this bullshit schooling to make sure everything was running as actively as possible. But nowadays I don't even have time to think about this game because I'm either busy with school or wishing I was dead.

It's like a living hell

I have no mouth but I must scream
piruchan
Seems like I'm not the only one with shitty weather

Shohei Ohtani
yeah i heard the people in france have pretty shitty weather too
Bweh

Green Platinum wrote:

I don't even know why I bothered with my userpage at this point.
I don't know either.

I think you need to find something else to do with your time.
A Medic
Are my french people ok. You guys had such a situation yesterday.
Zelda
they're dead jim
Shohei Ohtani
local french kids fucking die
Zelda
Sometimes my desk is a little tall

dNextGen
is that a dog that looks like cat or

a cat that looks like dog
A Medic
What a fluffy animal.
Spice_old_1
plate pizza
Vuelo Eluko
it's definitely a cat
possibly a mane coon, respectable pedigree
kirueggy
FUCK ISIS

Yo if you guys don't mind checking out my bud's blog @ http://grindlaygrump.blogspot.com/ then that would be superb.

I assure you it's not me, I don't have the time to do this shit on a regular basis lmao
Zelda

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

it's definitely a cat
possibly a mane coon, respectable pedigree
Close, but no. That is a Norwegian forest cat.

deadbeat
for some reason, this angers me greatly
show more