forum

S3RL - R4V3 B0Y S3RL feat. Krystal

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swash
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 12:30:11 AM

Artist: S3RL
Title: R4V3 B0Y S3RL feat. Krystal
Tags: R4V3 B0Y S3RL feat. Krystal techno sexy (;
BPM: 175
Filesize: 4312kb
Play Time: 02:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.42 stars, 404 notes)
  2. Insane (4.66 stars, 295 notes)
  3. UltimateBusch´s Normal (2.51 stars, 287 notes)
Download: S3RL - R4V3 B0Y S3RL feat. Krystal
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey there Swash again, I'm planning on doing the insane. Just give me time, was working 7 days a week.
I hope you enjoy the finally completed R4V3 Boy!

A few things to note down, I thank pishifat once again for helping me get down the timing.

Another thing is, that I'm not S3RL, I'm being asked that a lot lately haha.

This is now an open source beatmap (Same with the older maps), meaning if you want your difficulty on here just ask! I will upload any quality of difficulty unless I'm trying to get the beatmap ranked. Which, I don't have that much time at the moment since I have to beatmap every.. single month.

Anyways, your beatmap difficulty will have your name on it, and that means it's not be me. (;

Anyways, if you enjoyed listening to his song check out his channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/S3RL

If you like me check out my channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/swash984

Official song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJA5IhsDD9M
Br00tal
I will work on an Insane or Another difficulty when i come home.
I'll contact you somehow.
Lord Camoptek
First off love the map. (Im talking only about the hard diff btw, not good enough for insane... YET)
Secondly just a suggestion
During the mid section of the map the spacing on streams varies a lot, at times the sliders and notes are right next to each other but at other times there is a space of i guess about 1 or 2 grid spaces (in terms of the in osu! editor)
I fell that just moving the parts of the streams slightly to make an average spacing for streams which go at the same speed. (the extra spacing on the slower streams was fine)

Also at the beginning (sorry I've probably done this in a stupid order) there were quite a few gaps with no anything in them and i would literally just stick in some quick spinners in there. I was constantly starting to spin every time so i fell this would flow very well.

Beyond that love your mapping so keep up the good work (genre police is probably my favourite map in the game)

p.s. Are you S3RL? XD sorry couldnt help it.
Topic Starter
Swash

Lord Camoptek wrote:

p.s. Are you S3RL? XD sorry couldnt help it.
The answer is no I'm not.

I'll do a few more mods on it, and complete the insane before starting on the next song. As for spinners, I'm not sure I have much room for long enough spinners.
Lord Camoptek
just tried out the latest version, all the changes are good IMO, the map feels a lot cleaner now whilst still being dynamic
Intuitx
When I try this map in multiplayer it wont let anyone in the room download it. it is saying its been deleted.
Topic Starter
Swash

Intuitx wrote:

When I try this map in multiplayer it wont let anyone in the room download it. it is saying its been deleted.
There are constant updates on this map at this time, try re-downloading the map.
Dark Flame
Hey Swash!
I updated my Difficulty use this Link for the new Map: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6o2yz ... mal%5D.osu
ThENemesis25L
NICE MAP !
Devil2Flower
Nice map,nice music,nicenicenice
loloplayer420_DELETED
Play the Normal diff on HR xDD
Pablowski_old
gracias otra vez :) este map me gustó muchísimo
o KOTORI o
3 Nice from Me :D Nice Music, Nice Beat and Nice Map
LOOKKII_old
I love this song tho its number one
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.