forum

Youtube video collection!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frc
Here is my first FC in my daily challenge! (If you don't know what it is, look at my userpage)

Poised
Oh didn't know that we had threads for youtube videos :)

Well I did a "one fc a day" series for 300 (+1?) days, and this was the last episode :)
Frc
Second day! Changed some things

Pizzicato
Minhtam
Lol, I forgot to post this here.

Minhtam
So the fangirl in me wanted to celebrate Eli's birthday. So, 5 new episodes!

chainpullz
255bpm hdhr singletap fun.
Ninonuko
213pp choke, lol.
VXB
-[Husky]-
Here's my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC65fnlWu4MVtXqq6cVxRug
I will post there some gameplays :D
Come check it out and leave a like xD
Minhtam

KiTeaa
Have one of my low quality video's o/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVEehu7aLQ
Rio-

collecting 1x miss done right
chainpullz

Hurray for shitmisses.

How to almost fail without breaking combo.

Another addition to the shitmiss compilation.
Minhtam
Ok, clearly, the new stable update completely screwed up the quality of my videos. Can somebody help me out here?

chainpullz

Minhtam wrote:

Ok, clearly, the new stable update completely screwed up the quality of my videos. Can somebody help me out here?

If you are going for 1080p 60fps you probably want to have at least 15k bitrate baseline going as far as 22k if recording with a noisy background video. Multiply by f/60 for f fps and W*H/(1920*1080) for W x H resolution. (So like 3300-5000 for 1280x720 30fps). Just going off what I use for 1080p 48fps. Youtube's recommendations can be found here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

Not entirely sure why their 720p is so high in comparison to 1080p tbh.

I don't think I've been able to record 60fps since the changes though. The new rendering or w/e the change was is more gpu intensive. Dropping framerate seemed to help but if you are already sitting at 30fps that probably won't help much. Making sure you are recording in full screen as opposed to windowed probably makes a significant difference as well.

As a last resort there is also the fallback stable release which doesn't include the circle rendering changes. I think peppy is working to address the issues that people have with the latest stable release and lag (thus why he enabled the fallback in the interim).
chainpullz

In memorial of all the pp that was not farmed that day.
Minhtam
Thanks chainpullz. After consideration, I've reverted to fallback and I'm going to wait until peppy and tech staff makes some alterations to the stable release. Re-upload looks much better.

Minhtam
Endaris
After some time I managed a somewhat impressive play again so I'm gonna showcase it here.

Experimented a bit with the OBS-settings for my toaster, turned out pretty well I think...
Minhtam
uzzi

Felt like recording today, plus my 1000th S <3
chainpullz

This song is like eargasm.
Minhtam
MalcoraX
yomegA
chainpullz

Someday I will surpass narrill senpai and join the ranks of true hdhr players.
Ananda
my first time perfect combo :D
Minhtam
Boo to no storyboard enabled.

Rio-

Two videos because why not?
ZenithPhantasm
Tebz188

had this "amazing" play few days ago
Daborgia

Is this good for rank 10k?

194 PP FC!

First played Mapset and now i got a S
Minhtam
ok seriously wtf with this map

Lambroz
Rio-
Minhtam
Senko-san

I'm uploading my top plays as I go (most FCs) to the same channel. So its not just the one song.
Minhtam
Karamatsu
check out this plz

show more