forum

Favourite Anime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Offdensen
Quick Question,What IS your favourite anime?
Mine is Hetalia.
Now,whats yours? :)
Roxy Lalonde
homestuck
Scyan
Angel Beats :oops:
captainmilk
Probably Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, the music, story, and characters were amazing.
- M o s h i -
Prison School. ~
Furirin
s
DeletedUser_6965797
Love Live!
Noda-kun
No Game No Life
jackfrostjunes
lol are we limited to pick just one?
watching golden boy and full metal panic fumofu in english dub are hands down my favorites, i never get bored of them no matter how many times i watch it!
VnSoul
Probably Oregairu/zoku
Green Platinum

VnSoul wrote:

Probably Oregairu/zoku
No wonder you don't rewatch anything if that's the best one you've seen. You probably find good new anime all the time.
VnSoul

Green Platinum wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Probably Oregairu/zoku
No wonder you don't rewatch anything if that's the best one you've seen. You probably find good new anime all the time.
Its at least 1000x better than the the others here like Prison School, Oreimo cmon and I have watched over 100 anime so far. Whats your favourite? Did you even watch Oregairu?(pretty sure u dropped it halfway or didnt even watch it), how many did u watch? 20? I know a lot of ppl who barely watch any anime and rewatching their mainstream stuff because its better than anything else, u seems to be one of them
SilverBlade128

VnSoul wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Probably Oregairu/zoku

Its at least 1000x better than the the others here like Prison School, Oreimo cmon and I have watched over 100 anime so far. Whats your favourite? Did you even watch Oregairu?(pretty sure u dropped it halfway or didnt even watch it), how many did u watch? 20? I know a lot of ppl who barely watch any anime and rewatching their mainstream stuff because its better than anything else, u seems to be one of them

Yesss! Someone who likes to watch Oregairu/Zoku :D

Some people say it's boring probably coz they don't understand the story. But I really love it. The story is deep but awesome to me :)(Especially how Hachiman understands how people think despite being a loner)
VnSoul

SilverBlade128 wrote:

Yesss! Someone who likes to watch Oregairu/Zoku :D

Some people say it's boring probably coz they don't understand the story. But I really love it. The story is deep but awesome to me :)(Especially how Hachiman understands how people think despite being a loner)
Always happy to see Oregairu fans! Well the ones that don't enjoy the anime probably don't even understand the monologues of hachiman/ the way he thinks. He is probably one of the most unique characters out there
Green Platinum
I've seen both seasons of oregairu, I've seen Prison School, and I've seen over 1000 other anime.

Oregairu really isn't that great and I really only consider the final 4 episodes of Zoku to be any good.
Hidden-

VnSoul wrote:

Always happy to see Oregairu fans! Well the ones that don't enjoy the anime probably don't even understand the monologues of hachiman/ the way he thinks. He is probably one of the most unique characters out there
Ok, Oregairu characters development is literally the only thing about this anime, so I'm pretty sure that everyone that make a judgement about the anime(especially negative) understand Hachiman's personality and development, like I said, it's literally the only thing the anime have(with cute girls), and he isn't unique at all, in romcom it's less used(but still is) but his personality and development is probably the most used in anime after the personality of someone who is needlessly overpower.

If you think he's unique and the anime is the best in the genre, I'll conclude that you haven't seen enough animes, as I haven't seen that much(around 5 to 6 hundreds) and even I can say, it's far from being unique, it has a lots of flaws and his only strong point(character development) isn't that great either.. So I find it funny you say that peoples who actually watched lots of animes here, are the one who probably haven't watched it or they dropped it as argument that they don't overate it.
VnSoul

HiddeNation wrote:

VnSoul wrote:

Ok, Oregairu characters development is literally the only thing about this anime, so I'm pretty sure that everyone that make a judgement about the anime(especially negative) understand Hachiman's personality and development, like I said, it's literally the only thing the anime have(with cute girls), and he isn't unique at all, in romcom it's less used(but still is) but his personality and development is probably the most used in anime after the personality of someone who is needlessly overpower.

If you think he's unique and the anime is the best in the genre, I'll conclude that you haven't seen enough animes, as I haven't seen that much(around 5 to 6 hundreds) and even I can say, it's far from being unique, it has a lots of flaws and his only strong point(character development) isn't that great either.. So I find it funny you say that peoples who actually watched lots of animes here, are the one who probably haven't watched it or they dropped it as argument that they don't overate it.
Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
Green Platinum
Kantai Collection, SAO and AOT have a lot of fans too. Having a lot of fans doesn't say anything about a series.
VnSoul

Green Platinum wrote:

Kantai Collection, SAO and AOT have a lot of fans too. Having a lot of fans doesn't say anything about a series.
It does. I mean why do they have a lot of fans? Because the anime is sucking balls? Because they all got their good points obviously and you are just one of many out of them who dont like them. I know they all have their flaws, but an anime wont suddenly become popular out of nowhere
Hidden-

VnSoul wrote:

Finally all comes down to your personal preference anyway. And Oregairu got A LOT of fans(which isnt coincididence) and ofc they are always some ppl who do not like it or just find it average(well thats pretty much the case for most (popular) anime). But if you act like you are a veteran when it comes to anime, tell me about your favourites/unique ones.
There's a difference between personal preferences and good animes. Like for example, one of my favorite anime is Accel world, and I know that Accel world is utter trash, it's exactly why we have this conversation in the first place, you said that people who don't like this anime don't understand the protagonist, that's when you separated this, from personal preferences and something good. Not all the popular animes are disliked and such, it's not a hipster thing or whatever, it's just that lots of people seem to love anime where the protagonist become needlessly op with barely any background story, bad character development, nothing constant, no realism in the characters, with only fan service to cover it up, like SAO, but people watch it because, despite everything I said, it's entertaining as fuck, so people will tell other people that it's nuts, but because people haven't seen anything else, they will build up that idea that it's good, it's not hate because it's a popular anime, it's hate for all the reasons I've just told you, to answer your question, something that would be one of my favorite one that is, even though it's not really unique(it's romcom so...) is Toradora! and it is, by far, superior to Oregairu. And no I don't consider myself a veteran, there's like 10k animes out there, so I don't think I've seen a relevant numbers of them, I'm just talking about something that can be applied to everything, series, movies, animes, etc. If the subject would have been around personal preferences, which was the subject at first, I wouldn't have minded, reason why, I didn't post in the first place, it's only because you made the difference between personal preferences and something good, saying that people didn't understand stuffs about this anime.
Green Platinum
I have been around anime fans a long time and there is a very evident trend where the more anime a person has watched, the less interested they are by harem, ecchi or moe series'. Yet these series' are consistently popular.
The legions of people who have seen <100 series' or so have much more control on what is popular than those who are more capable of judging the anime climate because they have actually experienced it. Reminds me when SAO came out how many people were saying how being stuck in a video game was an original anime plot.
show more