forum

Who introduced you to this game?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ameth Rianno
My older brother showed me this gr8 game. (game with so many memes)
Haruto
My Sister but she's Quit Already.
[Space]
Some people in a twitch streamer's chat were talking about it. Remembered it one day played it ever since.
xxdeathx
BoxBox's league of legends stream. Osu.ppy.sh/u/flosd
fat pear
my brother

my brother hates osu
deadbill
My dead cousin..
Dusk-
The person who introduced me to this game is the amazing Taiko player, Sobatsuyu
Ben_5917
LazyPurple talked about it in his TeamFortress 2 video and mentioned osu! and a friend in facebook said he was about to play, too.
Zazarith
edit:
-ryusakihatsue-
My older brother :>

he crushed my hopes of ever getting good at this though
captainmilk
Youtube, I remember watching the videos thinking it didn't seem so hard, then I started playing. Quit for a while then devoted myself to the game.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I found this by chance. I was looking for something else but end up finding this instead. I loved it every since.
minibethangel
It was recommended by my college mate back then she said that this game was good so I try it... XD

2nd year college at that time and mostly i prefer to play ctb but right now I'm into mania :) :) :)
Veloalopus
Nobody really-
I have this info on my introduction. But- I started watching an anime based off of a game last year, and I loved the opening to it. So I started to search for MP3 files so I can listen to it while I study and whatever.

Afterwards, instead of an MP3 file, I found a reply of someone playing it on it's hardest difficulty and beating it. I was confused at first then went on a grand quest for finding the game. It took me forever because I failed to read the name on the video, and ended up searching random names that weren't even close to Osu!.
Then I found it, started playing, and loved it. (However, I did get all my sisters and brothers and a friend to try the game out as well. xD)
Arief Santosa
my friend Muhammad Haikal, but he never online again :(
Pituophis
a youtube video
iiko
YouTube video by Doomsday.
HappyRocket88
My stupid friends from high school. That's something I regret. (?
DooM
Santa claus

Otrebor
my friend
puccithecat

Erreberto wrote:

my friend
carljcdc
Im really trying hard to remember how I got to this game.. Sadly i can't. All i knew was I really got irritated in this game that I quit for months then came back cuz i saw some crazy whackamole replays, got inspired then played again.
Seitarou_old_1
I found out from my older brother! He doesn't remember how he found out about it though.
Rilene
I recommended this game to me.
Kyaa
Me.
Adreyni
peppy
-Mystic
Youtube, but my friend Portin encouraged me to start my osu journey :-)
JeremTheOuf
Some random ppl on DA which become my bestfriend btw
DrewsFireVG
BoxBox on twitch.
Vexx
-[Rikka]- got me addicted
Zafufu
My bestie. -w- I didn't feel right downloading the game until she motivated me to. xD
Kendo-chan
Youtube, I watched some videos last year, now, I told my dad to install this game.
Hisakaa
A good friend : Google.
GSG95
it was actually some bloke in a chatroom that thought i would like this game. i never bothered to even search for it until some clown's osu video showed up in my youtube feed.
Otrebor
a friend
YawaH
pewdiepie
Ethel
Someone was talking about it with a friend on Twitter and I did some research and found it entertaining.
hnmk13
pewdiepie made a video about osu! then I tried the game and I've been playing ever since
zoze
my ipad
Nitsches
My brain, just got an idea like: "How, what is "osu" means ?"
then i started ;-;
show more