forum

I feel super lonely

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hkki
I don't have people to talk to except for my family. I'm in middle school and next year I will graduate and join a High school. I don't have friends and kinda feel lonely. Pretty much every time. No one ever invites me to hang out with them.. I'm always waiting.. there's once, where I was invited but they didn't turned up. That really pissed me off. I tried to get this feeling of sadness by playing videos games and cook. But this feeling just cant get away. I'm always jealous of couples and classmates.. I feel unloved and no on cares about me. No one celebrates my birthday with me and no one gets me presents. 2 more months to my birthday. And I'm expecting another pathetic day. What to do guys! I constainly having this indescribable pain....
Fenneca
. . . welcome to the forums? :?
Railey2
Maybe theres such a thing as a school psychologist at your school, or student counseling. These services can be incredibly helpful at times, so I recommend that you make use of them. Ask a teacher you trust when you don't know if your school offers these things.
Good luck. And welcome to the forums, regardless.
Lilipolly
Welcome to the forums Hkki
Sorry to hear that your going through something like that...
I'm bad at giving advice but I hope you'll find a way to get past it soon ^^
Annadine
Um... just give it a smile (:
I'm not even british and imagine my misery when I first come here. I couldn't understand their accent and I couldn't talk properly as well.
All I did was just smile and everything is better now (◕‿◕✿)
Oh wait maybe thats because I'm a girl
I guess... you just have to be nice to people :D
AlyNight
Oh hello there Hkki.
The osu! community is very friendly around!! If you play long enough you will have a bunch of friends. Well then, happy playing osu! and I wish you luck on your life.
GSG95
Welcome to this place called osu, friend.
CelebGarfield
Hello Hikky!
I am sad to hear you feel the way like that, though I do not understand the feeling
as a whole, a part of me is really lonely online (and in osu). Thankfully I have bunch of rl friend supporting me.
But I wish I had online friends awell.
I hope you find something nice to you in the osu community.
-Visceral-
Message me in game when I'm on please.
BlueKUMA
Hi there!

Welcome to the forums of osu!
Always look at the bright side of life :D
And you'll make friends here if you try.
I'm glad I could help.
Bara-
Ahww
I hope you make new friends soon
You can add me as a friend, I've added you too :3
Good luck with everything!
I hope you make many friends here, and eventually get as much as I have (quite some)
Annadine

Baraatje123 wrote:

I'm still wondering how could you see your own name there o.o /runs
I mean your name is on your friends list

Edit: nevermind keep scrolling >:D
Wuxo
Who need irl friends when you can have nice people online?
People was mean to me as well, but I said fuck it, and stopped to care about it.
Anyway, welcome to osu's forum.
Imma add you so we can talk sometimes, I guess.
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
Arief Santosa
lonely? you can watch anime, playing any game :D
A Medic

wuxo wrote:

Who need irl friends when you can have nice people online?
People was mean to me as well, but I said fuck it, and stopped to care about it.
Anyway, welcome to osu's forum.
Imma add you so we can talk sometimes, I guess.

^.

OT: Welcome to the forums friend.
Shiramii
I know how you feel, it must be very hard for you. I used to be like that too. Try finding someone to talk to :)
xXxSkippyxXx
Welcome to osu!
Maybe you're not playing enough video games. It worked for me cured my loneliness.
Topic Starter
Hkki
Today is a special day for me. It was my birthday. I did received birthday wishes tho. But the thing is no one bothered to call me to talk to me. Even my own mother. Sitting next room. Wished me via message. And not face to face. I was like what de fk. A dew days before my birthday i was praying that my friends would invite me to celebrate this stupid day. But NO. This shit didn't happen. I just spent my day playing osu. I left 5hrs to the end of the day. Fuck me. It just makes me feel like I'm not important at all like no one gives a shit abt me. Seriously.
GSG95
Welcome to the forums man.

I can relate to you a little bit. I have friends but not much. They are all in the other class. No one initiates a conversation with me because I can't speak Mandarin. And no one understands when I speak English. I can communicate with the Malay kids. But there aren't much and I'm bad at the language. I wish I got a dollar every time someone tried to talk to me in Mandarin. Who could blame them, I look Chinese lol. I just sit my ass down in class and keep my mouth shut in class.

Ask yourself this. Do you really want friends? Or can you afford to enjoy being alone? I'm somewhere in the middle.

Good luck, man. And happy ridiculously early birthday

sorry i'm half awake and i didn't read your other post.

happy cakeday
Topic Starter
Hkki
Thanks guys. Shall add u guys tml after work hahaha. Currently i posted to another school where i will be "far" away from them. Will be going to a different high school from them. Really hope can make some friends...

Next week is my friend's birthday. Surely, they will get gifts for him. His friend even fking organize a outing.And what did i get for my day? HA, ntg 👏. This kinda makes me feel miserable and piss off at the same fking time. LIKE why no one ones to party with me oe hang out. 3 years ago., i was still immature and was annyoing af, but now i have changed. Changed for 2 God dam years..... I was still still remember during school time. He got fking loads of gifts from his friend. And im sitting beside him during middle school. No one got me gifts during my special day. I just keep feeling bad for myself. I cannot accept to like being alone. I just keep feeling left out.
Hikona
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
Aomi
Welcome to the forums.

Please check your inbox!
It's a gift, from me personally. (:
Pawsu
If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
- Chaehyun -
I'll be your friend. I am usually on most of the time 3pm est to 9 est

:D
Topic Starter
Hkki

Aomi wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

Please check your inbox!
It's a gift, from me personally. (:
Thanks for the card thingyy xD
I don't know if I'm scary looking or what. But during my working hours. No coworkers try to strike a convo with me haiz.. .
Aomi

Hkki wrote:

Thanks for the card thingyy xD
I don't know if I'm scary looking or what. But during my working hours. No coworkers try to strike a convo with me haiz.. .
No problem.
It's supposed to be a banner/signature thing, so you can use it if you want ;p

Maybe try talking to them?
I'm sure at least one of them will reply to you or something.
Flanster
Remember this is an introduction subforum, not a place for blogs.
You can talk with people via ingame chat/PMs or forum messages.