forum

xi - FREEDOM DiVE [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Updated
and also i think i will change diff name to Beginner - Standard - Hyper - Another - White Another - Black Another - FOUR DIMENSIONS later
Tristan97
So this is what you've been up to Jinjin, I had a feeling this was coming sooner or later.

By all means, please engage the same tenacity and dedication in trying to rank this as you did Achromat, and Maniera.

Also please keep wrecking the star system so mania can get the changes it deserves
pporse
halftime -> ★6.97 lol

Topic Starter
Akasha-

Tristan97 wrote:

So this is what you've been up to Jinjin, I had a feeling this was coming sooner or later.

By all means, please engage the same tenacity and dedication in trying to rank this as you did Achromat, and Maniera.

Also please keep wrecking the star system so mania can get the changes it deserves
:o

pporse wrote:

halftime -> ★6.97 lol

pro, pp overload xD

special thanks to iJinjin for 5 stars support and pporse for a star <3
Kamikaze
Freedom WHY

seriously it's a 2010 meme song, let it die already
Jinjin

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Freedom WHY

seriously it's a 2010 meme song, let it die already
You're a meme jejjejjejej xddddddddddddd
Kyouren
Happy birthday sensei \:D/
Topic Starter
Akasha-

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Happy birthday sensei \:D/
Thank you, gokugohan <3

--------
+ Diffs need to be remap (upon the request of the mapper)
- snover
- ExPew
- Fullerene-? (I still can't contact him)
Topic Starter
Akasha-
4K Normal by [ A v a l o n ] - Around 1,95 stars 7K Normal by Kuo Kyoka - Around 1,95 stars 4K Hard by Critical_Star - Around 3,2 ~ 3,4 stars 7K Hard by Kyousuke- - Around 3,2 ~ 3,4 stars 4K Insane by Starry- - Around 4,3 ~ 4,6 stars 7K Insane by Kuo Kyoka - Around 4,3 ~ 4,6 stars 4K Insane+ by snover - Around 4,9 stars 7K Insane+ by ExPew - Around 5,8 stars 4K Extra by Fullerene- - Around 5,8 stars 7K Extra by iJinjin - Around 6,5 ~ 6,8 stars
7K Extra+ by iJinjin - Below than 7,5 ~ 8 stars

@iJinjin: as some testplays and feedback from other, it's good but ... it seem overchords, actually, it's better than make it more easier, maybe below than 7,5* or below than 8*
your choices to, thank you
Also, ExPew will give you some advices later
Tristan97

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

7K Extra+ by iJinjin - Below than 7,5 ~ 8 stars

@iJinjin: as some testplays and feedback from other, it's good but ... it seem overchords, actually, it's better than make it more easier, maybe below than 7,5* or below than 8*
your choices to, thank you
Also, ExPew will give you some advices later
Musically speaking, the extra+ difficulty is technically accurate and while dense, should be able to be full key-sounded if so desired. Additionally, why constrain the star rating of the piece? if there's anything we've seen about some of Jinjin's maps it's that SR is in fact very inaccurate especially at such high densities, which is backed by how over-rated the difficulty actually is.

I see no reason for this mapping, with minor modifications in terms of playability, shouldn't be rankable, in the same way Maniera Masterpiece was rankable.
Topic Starter
Akasha-
I still keep it, anyway
i will try as i could
Fullerene-

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

- Fullerene-? (I still can't contact him)
In that case you probably shouldn't have thrown my chart into the set before hearing back from me :P

I don't mind you taking it over to be honest, though I did make a few changes to it over time between snover's original set and now (which ended up adding an extra ~115 notes to it). I'll have to send you an update when I can.

Another thing I would like to do (if you're ok with it) is make another difficulty between snover's and the existing BLCACK ANJROENOTHHER because the difficulty gap right now is a bit large.
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Thank you, Fullerene, for your acceptions
And yes, snover doing the diff for that gap (around 4,9*) and Starry will do the diff around 4,2*
Thank you again, i will wait for your updates in near future
AZVW_2
How about a new 4K guest difficulty by xsjcTony (not me, is a friend of Chinese StepMania community), the beatmap from the StepMania pack "Overloading Stamina training megapack S" and convert by me within permission of original author.

Beatmap here:
http://puu.sh/kEea2.osu

Hitsounds are by myself (uncheck "Ignore beatmap hitsounds" in options or visual settings).
Topic Starter
Akasha-
i'm so sorry, all diffs is set, i can't add anymore GD now
AZVW_2

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

i'm so sorry, all diffs is set, i can't add anymore GD now
._.
Arzenvald
freedom rekt
NXTKitKat
Should I star this now?
Topic Starter
Akasha-

NXTKitKat wrote:

Should I star this now?
Anytimes :D
NXTKitKat
I guess i'll wait until it's done XD

Meanwhile add tag: happy hardcore. That's the genre of this song.
Jinjin
http://pastebin.com/RnLvt9TN update for freedom dive 7k FD again~
reduced SR (by a lot actually) and changed some patterns for better playability and added more notes for difficulty consistency
Dj Spada
GO RANKED!!!
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Updated Jinjin's FOUR DIMENSIONS
Joy-
good luck KK :D
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Thank you :D
Anzu-
This'll be hype if this gets ranked
And goodluck KK :) :D
NXTKitKat
Blasting some stars.

I want some diffs my level ;_;
[Teleport]
put kudosu >_<

go rank!
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Thanks everyone :D
The progress is freezed for a long time
Time to reminds mappers for the gds
Sern888
Go go~!
Jinjin
Going to polish up some patterns in FDFD and also finish up my Black Another diff (maybe after my exams end ;w;)
Jinjin
Quick update on some ln patterns at the ending~
http://pastebin.com/iQYSB9Py

I still think there's much room for improvement in this difficulty, so i will continue to update once my exams are over next week ^^
Topic Starter
Akasha-
No problems, i will update it soon,
CS's diff is also done, i will update a whole map soon
Thanks for your efforts, but please take your time
Good luck in your examination
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Sorry, i was too focus in another maps and exam last week too
I will update this map tomorrow, making this post to keep it alive

Updated!
Jinjin
hi KK~
http://pastebin.com/jRi5pNe2 more update to the four dimensions difficulty~
went over the whole chart to look for places where patterns could be more improved / fixed
^^
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Updated!
I still waiting for another mappers, including me and you
idk when i could get this to pending

did your diff just came back to 8.8* ?????? lol
pelase reduce it ;w; i saw it was 8,42 before
Jinjin
rip tried to reduce it without removing any notes at all xD (managed to lower it by 0.3*)
here you go~
http://pastebin.com/p79pN6wS

currently working on black another
Topic Starter
Akasha-
Thank Jinjin, updated
and please take your time
Jinjin

he did pretty well on sightread xD
Topic Starter
Akasha-
wow :o then i think it's oh right now, i guess so, thank you Jinjin