Total Posts
Topic Starter
infr4
Problem Details:
i can't upload/update any map now ._.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151016.7
Cola
Same thing happens to me, so yeah its probably down.
peppy
Things seem okay from here. Try again in a 10-20 minutes?
Cola
It still happens. More specifically the process seems to abort at the stage of "Distributing to Global Network" If that is of any help at all.
VeilStar
Are you both on the Stable(Fallback) release stream?
Cola
I had been on Beta, I now switched to Stable and it still doesnt work. However it seemed to go through a loading bar that it did not before.

On a side note: For some reason i could not switch to Stable(Fallback). It says "An Error occured during the last update attempt." when i try to select it (http://puu.sh/kX1KK/45806d89cd.jpg).
Topic Starter
infr4
i'm on Stable not Fallback

but it still not work!

error only shows '.' without any problem.

i think it's about server down. and every time down BSS server, error only shows '.'
Trosk-
If it only shows that error then it's probably a temporary problem. Try again later.

Cola wrote:

I had been on Beta, I now switched to Stable and it still doesnt work. However it seemed to go through a loading bar that it did not before.

On a side note: For some reason i could not switch to Stable(Fallback). It says "An Error occured during the last update attempt." when i try to select it (http://puu.sh/kX1KK/45806d89cd.jpg).
Something is wrong with your osu!.exe. Download this one and replace your current one with it.
Natsu
same problem, since some hours ago
lit120
same thing from here (Stable ver. only)
Cola

Trosk- wrote:

If it only shows that error then it's probably a temporary problem. Try again later.

Cola wrote:

Something is wrong with your osu!.exe. Download this one and replace your current one with it.
Replaced it and now its on Stable(Fallback). However i still cant update any beatmap.
Trosk-

Cola wrote:

Replaced it and now its on Stable(Fallback). However i still cant update any beatmap.
I didn't tell you to change the .exe to fix the beatmap submission. I told you to change it because you weren't being able to change your osu! release stream.
xHomucifer
same problem
ffstar
same problem here
Tarrasky
same problem
Topic Starter
infr4
it still not work.

already 3 hours
VeilStar
Confirming untill this works fine again...
- Anima -
Yes, seems to me the server is down, if all are problem-having like this.

I tried to upload mine as well, haha! Not working at all. :?

I can wait patiently until it's fixed, but it's freaking me out!! :o
Liiraye
This type of issues always seem to arise when I try to upload something to start a collab lol
- Anima -

Liiraye wrote:

This type of issues always seem to arise when I try to upload something to start a collab lol
Awwh man! That stinks :o
G-Osu
*looks at title* So, it`s confirmed...... IS it still down?
Trosk-

gntaco wrote:

*looks at title* So, it`s confirmed...... IS it still down?
Give it a try. This is confirmed to prevent new threads until it's ok again.
Lefafel
This problem still persists... 8 hour downtime on a sunday is pretty uncool.
Natsu

seems working now, atleast for me
Lefafel

Natsu wrote:

seems working now, atleast for me
Can confirm, uploads are working for me too.
Liiraye
just me or has it stopped working again?