show more
Pappy
yep, I didn't know it KwaN
not lol'd then :,<
Shurelia

ziin wrote:

Shurelia wrote:

Found another Bug from "EX EX" diff.

Try to convert it to CtB and you'll find this.
what is this? Pictures don't speak 1000 words if you can't read them.
Try to play it on CtB mode and you'll find that one is not normal.
Zak
A better explanation, in CtB Sliders have both large and small droplets that are generally a consistent distance from each other, and that slider literally breaks the way CtB generates sliders completely removing everything after the first 3 droplets, if I'm not wrong, I believe there is supposed to be a large droplet followed by 3 more droplets, it is still playable, but I've never seen it happen in a single map before so there's something weird going on.

I'd actually go into editor and mess around with it to try and find the issue, but I'm leaving on a trip in an hour so I don't have time to try and figure it out.
Krah

Shurelia wrote:

Found another Bug from "EX EX" diff.

Try to convert it to CtB and you'll find this.
Reported since months even used the same example
t/227116/start=0
Mapper isn't forced to fix it actually ...
And to cry a bit there is like 0 chance that this thing is fixed since it will add some points to already ranked maps.

I love how it's always the same guys who pop to argue when a map is dq'd and who for the most doesn't even mod.
Saoji

Mazzerin wrote:

and how didnt these 'issues' get noticed in the first dq?
Yea, about that...

Also, I think some of the given points can be improved. But the readability is definetly a part of the map and it shouldn't be changed. ><
Nerova Riuz GX

Fycho wrote:

Random space streams
  1. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) –It’s creative, but it doesn’t have playability, and it doesn’t fit the music.

It shows its another title 螺旋(helix) by its pattern, then you said that "it doesn't fit the music".
Is that make sense? I think you need to read it again for much more times to understand why HW use these patterns.
This is just only one of them.
We need more patterns like this, to perform the song in another way
and make all of them have more meanings than before.
Believe it or not, THIS is definitely better than only use simple shit streams.

Fycho wrote:

Please keep in mind that stuff listed above are just examples. These should be generally applied on the difficulty thoroughly so as to avoid further disqualification. For further assistance, please contact BNG members. Good luck.
###0
[/quote]

You guys underestimate the possibility of mapping.
Stop embracing the outdated blueprints of mapping in your mind.
Chewin
I can't understand why so much people are complaining about the DQ of this mapset.
Being a player and mapper and even an old staff member I totally agree with this DQ. The EX EX diff looks cool in editor but well, it's full of unreadable and random spaced patterns. Map can be cool as much as you want but being a map for rank it must be playable as well. Actually, that diff is for nothing playable. I just can see random placed elements, with random and inconsistant spacing in the 95% of the map. Eww if the EX EX diff gets ranked in this status I guess every map with random spacing and placed elements should be ranked as well.
Fycho
Hey guys let's keep the thread clean, ok? It seems the mapper is afk for some other things, can we at least just wait for the mapper's reply?

Please no more useless posts, thanks.
Seph
Eh i dont get why CtB ppl are complaining about EX EX when its clearly not made for CtB, thats why there's the ctb equivalent diff
Saoji
I find the last stream ok to play if that matters.
koliron
;---;?
Spectator
rip
Smudge
pls no rip ;w;
uNable
good thing this sh** isn't ranked
Kiiwa

uNable wrote:

wut
Bakuenjin

Kiiwa wrote:

uNable wrote:

wut
he is right. all the 5*+ maps (I haven't played the easier maps yet, since I don't really care about them), except Oracle's Expert (and this diff is average) are simply bad mapped. The song has way more potential than what these mappers created. I am not trying to hate anybody, but all the diffs have to be polished ALOT before this deserves to be ranked. Since I am not that experienced with mapping or modding, I can't really point out what exactly is bad, but I played enough to say, that there are alot of things that has to be improved.
Dianthus

Bakuenjin wrote:

he is right. all the 5*+ maps (I haven't played the easier maps yet, since I don't really care about them), except Oracle's Expert (and this diff is average) are simply bad mapped. The song has way more potential than what these mappers created. I am not trying to hate anybody, but all the diffs have to be polished ALOT before this deserves to be ranked. Since I am not that experienced with mapping or modding, I can't really point out what exactly is bad, but I played enough to say, that there are alot of things that has to be improved.
Well you should try the 5* map then (Yuki's Another), I think it's the best map in this mapset.

I kinda agree on others, the next four difficulties feel like they slowly progress into Hollow Wings' EX EX.

Can't say anything bad about Spec's diff, except the map doesn't feel that "Spectator-ish" for some reason.
Really wish this song would be ranked, I love the song.
Bakuenjin

Hedgeturtle wrote:

Well you should try the 5* map then (Yuki's Another), I think it's the best map in this mapset.

I kinda agree on others, the next four difficulties feel like they slowly progress into Hollow Wings' EX EX.

Can't say anything bad about Spec's diff, except the map doesn't feel that "Spectator-ish" for some reason.
Really wish this song would be ranked, I love the song.
Lol, I just realised that there is a [Yuki's Another] diff. Never played it before because I was too stupid too see it (maybe because of the massive amount of beatmaps xD i know i suck ).
But yes, that diff really plays well. And I only talked about the osu!standard beatmaps, I don't know if Spec's beatmap is good or bad :D
Plutia
Revived?! :D
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Fycho wrote:

Hello, your map has to be taken away from the Qualified section by the QAT due to the following justifications:

1. Overdone ”EX EX “difficulty which causes gameplay issues, examples will be listed below. no gameplay issue exists in this map.

[EX EX]
nothing is unplayble/unreadble/unrankble in this map, no change.

general reply: every patterns follow different tracks of the song (contain flow/"distance"/sv/etc.), i think that's all mappers do with their maps. anyone can ask my explanation for every detail of the map's pattern one by one.

Chaotic/Unreasonable spacing usage
  1. 00:16:460 (1,2)
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2)
  3. 00:29:831 (1,2)
  4. 01:00:003 (1,2,3)
  5. 01:05:146 (1,2,3,1,2,3)
  6. 01:26:917 (1,2,3,4,5)
  7. 01:32:917 (3,4) - , 01:35:317 (1,2,3,4)
  8. 01:37:289 (8,1)
Abrupt speed-down sliders
  1. 00:43:546 (1)
  2. 01:15:260 (4) – comparing with 01:19:546 (1) -01:22:288 (1) -01:25:031 (1) -, it’s so random.
  3. 01:37:374 (1)
  4. 02:08:231 (1)
Inconsistent spaces when SV changes
  1. 01:20:574 (2,1)
Unreadable patterns
  1. 01:15:603 (3) what???
Random space streams
  1. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) –It’s creative, but it doesn’t have playability, and it doesn’t fit the music. idk why this doesn't have playability when people can play it.
Unreasonable 1/8 sliders
  1. 00:31:717 (2,3) –Let’s say, 1/4s fit much better changed this.
Please keep in mind that stuff listed above are just examples. These should be generally applied on the difficulty thoroughly so as to avoid further disqualification. For further assistance, please contact BNG members. Good luck.

###MG
to Shurelia: resnapped and... well idk if that can be an issue but it's ok in std mode... devs seems like solved that out, may the current version is ok to you now.

to other guys:
only three kinds of patterns can be technically unreadble in playing (with no automatic warnings alarmed if you set them):
1. completely overlapped sliders and arrows: this kind of slider can't be judged by its sv and direction, and this kind of arrow can be easily missed for its strict acc determination like notes.
2. sliders with complex overlapped parts: most of sliders' self-overlapped parts are fine to play, unless those tricky ones which can't be judged by it's direction if the slider's track mixed too much.
3. offscreen objs: you can't hit things you can't see or reach.
and all patterns i've mentioned above are all already blocked as unrankble patterns long time ago.
and also, i don't know why people say something is unreadble when all objs can be clearly saw on the screen.

mmm
Skubi

Fycho wrote:

Hello, your map has to be taken away from the Qualified section by the QAT due to the following justifications:

1. Overdone ”EX EX “difficulty which causes gameplay issues, examples will be listed below.

[EX EX]

1. 00:16:460 (1,2)
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2)
  3. 00:29:831 (1,2)
  4. 01:00:003 (1,2,3)
  5. 01:05:146 (1,2,3,1,2,3)
  6. 01:26:917 (1,2,3,4,5)
  7. 01:32:917 (3,4) - , 01:35:317 (1,2,3,4)
  8. 01:37:289 (8,1)
  1. 00:43:546 (1)
  2. 01:15:260 (4) – comparing with 01:19:546 (1) -01:22:288 (1) -01:25:031 (1) -, it’s so random.
  3. 01:37:374 (1)
  4. 02:08:231 (1)
  1. 01:20:574 (2,1)
Unreadable patterns
  1. 01:15:603 (3)
Random space streams
  1. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) –It’s creative, but it doesn’t have playability, and it doesn’t fit the music.
Unreasonable 1/8 sliders
  1. 00:31:717 (2,3) –Let’s say, 1/4s fit much better

###MG

what?? So you can't be original and creative in this game anymore? I don't understand QAT's thinking here...

1. Mapper should be creative and original to make people that play that mappers maps remember him like: "Oh, he's the guy that made this maps with slow sliders and jumps" "Wow, yea"
2.This diff is fully FCable... Now, a little lecture from me:
What is difficulty in osu!? Difficulties are types of maps that are made for people with different experience with the game. Easy is made for people that start playing the game, Hards are for Advanced players. Insanes are for good players.
This diff is just a normal diff like every other that is made for really experienced players...
3. If map fits the song, then why the fck changing it? QAT is thinking like: "Oh, let's make every map the same to make them playable by everybody!" Bullshit! Easy is for unskilled, Hards are for advanced, and Custom Named Diffs are for fucking PROS that's all! If anybody would like to play this diff, turn NF on and go on, play it! That's why NF mod is in that game... -.-
RikiH_
Just passing by.
I'm quite a noob player, I need NF in order to pass EX EX diff, but I'd like to help.

I tried the map for the first time and this is the only pattern that I could not read.

01:04:631 (2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) -

I didn't read the whole topic, but I can't stand people who can't play the diff because they are not good at reading stuff and complain about it. If you follow the rhythm you don't have any problem at it.

I love this map, I hope it gets qualified again. It's a pity that boring, mainstream maps are getting qualified while creative maps like this don't.

I wish you the best ;)
Skubi

Chewin wrote:

I can't understand why so much people are complaining about the DQ of this mapset.
Being a player and mapper and even an old staff member I totally agree with this DQ. The EX EX diff looks cool in editor but well, it's full of unreadable and random spaced patterns. Map can be cool as much as you want but being a map for rank it must be playable as well. Actually, that diff is for nothing playable. I just can see random placed elements, with random and inconsistant spacing in the 95% of the map. Eww if the EX EX diff gets ranked in this status I guess every map with random spacing and placed elements should be ranked as well.
Says person without any creativity in his maps... Just copy pasting patterns from other mappers
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

RikiH_ wrote:

Just passing by.
I'm quite a noob player, I need NF in order to pass EX EX diff, but I'd like to help.

I tried the map for the first time and this is the only pattern that I could not read. this challenges your reading skill exactly. what i've said "technically readble" is like if you have enough time or ability to react, you can find those notes and sliders are easy to be recognized clearly.

well, that's some kind of explanation from a mapping view, if you wanna some playing advise, my answer will be like this: look at every obj's app circle ONLY, and while playing, don't be too disturbed by other stuffs like another app circle/slider track/cursor itself, focus on when and where you should hit the current obj, force yourself do that when playing at every single moment. (thou that's really difficult to do if you don't have enough aiming or streaming skill.

01:04:631 (2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) -

I didn't read the whole topic, but I can't stand people who can't play the diff because they are not good at reading stuff and complain about it. If you follow the rhythm you don't have any problem at it.

I love this map, I hope it gets qualified again. It's a pity that boring, mainstream maps are getting qualified while creative maps like this don't.

I wish you the best ;) thank you rikih :3
Karen
altho i need to put NF for passing the highest diff, i think there are no such unreadable patterns which were mentioned in the dq post, those patterns fit the music well in my point of view.
So here is the Rebubble
Skubi

Karen wrote:

altho i need to put NF for passing the highest diff, i think there are no such unreadable patterns which were mentioned in the dq post, those patterns fit the music well in my point of view.
So here is the Rebubble
You're the best! :3
ShallICompareThee
火钳刘明
Frc
just why
RikiH_
Go go go :)
Krfawy

Karen wrote:

altho i need to put NF for passing the highest diff

Can I get a reward then?
Straw Hat

Fycho wrote:

Random space streams
This doesnt make sense at all. I play it easily...
Krah
I don't get the idea of HP3 on EX EX and 4 on Irrelvis' EX.
There is basically nothing who justify it apart the fact that more guys will clear your diffs. To have this kind of settings on airman was clearly a mistake let's not do it again.
Illyasviel

Krah wrote:

There is basically nothing who justify it apart the fact that more guys will clear your diffs. To have this kind of settings on airman was clearly a mistake let's not do it again.
But mah low accuracy HR plays :(
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Krah wrote:

There is basically nothing who justify it apart the fact that more guys will clear your diffs. To have this kind of settings on airman was clearly a mistake let's not do it again. i used to set lower hp to avoid what i'm afraid of, but i can totally agree with you now, changed EX EX's hp to 6, and Irrelvis' EX's hp to 7.
with some staffs' help, avoid several setting bugs.
Skubi
Well If the bubble is popped, then I will say that:

[EX EX]

00:02:745 (1,2) - and - 00:04:117 (1,2) - aren't the same sliders, It just hurts my eyes when i play this part... :< please make them the same sliders. (i hope you know what i mean ;w;) I dont know if that was meant to be like that, but yea, that just hurts eyes ;w;

(Proof 1 Proof 2)
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

CptSqBany wrote:

Well If the bubble is popped, then I will say that:

[EX EX]

00:02:745 (1,2) - and - 00:04:117 (1,2) - aren't the same sliders, It just hurts my eyes when i play this part... :< please make them the same sliders. (i hope you know what i mean ;w;) I dont know if that was meant to be like that, but yea, that just hurts eyes ;w; no change for... that's just common pattern.

(Proof 1 Proof 2)
Cherry Blossom
Reserved slot, don't qualify it for now.
Chewin

CptSqBany wrote:

Chewin wrote:

Says person without any creativity in his maps... Just copy pasting patterns from other mappers
Was my intention to offend him? No. So you are not able to offend me for no reason, after all.
I was just expressing my opinion, you are not forced to answer to it.

Let's keep the topic clean, thank you. Good luck on rerank!
Cherry Blossom

General

1. drum-hitfinish2.wav contains a little delay around 5ms and that could be unrankable. To avoid doubts, it could be better if you avoid this long delay, you can cut 2ms from the start.

S.Boat's Beginner

1. 00:20:574 (1) - a little spacing error which should be fixed.
  2. 01:34:631 (3) - same as ^

Standard

1. 00:31:717 (1,1) - This is too short after the spinner, you should avoid that.

Yuki's Another

1. The difficulty setting is unbalanced, i mean the HP7. The jump from Hyper to Yuki's Another concerning HP is 5 -> 7. You should use something like 6 instead.

yf's Extreme

1. 00:10:974 (1,2,3,4) - This could be snapped wrongly, because this is inconsistent with EX EX diff which follows 1/6 instead. There are still sounds on 1/4 ticks so these 1/4 are fine if you follow the sounds on 1/4 ticks. But if you were supposed to follow wubwub sounds, these objects should be snapped like EX EX diff.
  2. 01:54:516 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - The rhythm is messed up here, and i think it's not intentional, it should be fixed.

Oracle's Expert

1. 01:56:574 (1,1,1,1) - Avoid this combospam, this could be misleading.

Let's talk about that DQ, please read it HW.

Fycho wrote:

[EX EX]
  1. 00:16:460 (1,2) -
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -
    Imo those spacing changes are fine, this mapping technique is a little common and used by everyone. The map is entirely built around these kind of stange patterns and that doesn't seem surprising to the player, really.

3. 00:29:831 (1,2) - This one is a little uncomfortable to play if the player doesn't have enough aim to be able to handle it. I played it properly but it could be really hard to play for less skilled players. But i think this diff is designed for good players, so there should be patterns which are difficult to play or read.
    Imo, HW, you should do something like a ctrl+g here 00:30:174 (1,2) - to avoid this low distance and make this pattern better to play for a majority of players.

4. 01:00:003 (1,2,3) - The real issue with this triple is not the distance between each circles, the real issue is 01:00:088 (2) - which is a little overlapped with 00:59:831 (2) - and makes this triple difficult to read and really surprising. Imo you should make this circle 00:59:831 (2) - more visible in order to make this pattern easier to read. Same with other triples like this.
  5. 01:05:146 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Difficult to read for the first time yes. But if you memorize it, this plays fine. Up to you to change.
  6. 01:26:917 (1,2,3,4,5) - No, this is fine to play, there's no reason to change it, as i said before, the map is built around huge spacing changes and "weird things", as long as things are more or less consistent, this is fine imo.
  7. 01:32:917 (3,4) - , 01:35:317 (1,2,3,4) - same as ^
  8. 01:37:289 (8,1) - This could be questionnable, but when i played it, it was fine.
  1. 00:43:546 (1) - As long as there is a red combo color, the player knows the SV is low, this technique is used everywhere and common.
  2. 01:15:260 (4) – comparing with 01:19:546 (1) -01:22:288 (1) -01:25:031 (1) -, it’s so random. I really don't get why it is random, because they don't follow the same sound
  3. 01:37:374 (1) - Tbh, i don't really get why it should be an issue. The slider still follows the song and, yes the sv is slow and this slider skips a lot of notes that could be mapped etc. But is that really something considered as an unrankable issue ?
  4. 02:08:231 (1) - The consistency is not really ignored here, the low slider still follows the same sound like 00:51:431 (1,2) - . The length is just different and could be changed in order to keep the consistency with other red sliders before, up to you to change, HW.
  1. 01:20:574 (2,1) - It could be a little surprising to play something like this because it looks a little inconsistent compared to what you can see before and after, and imo this could be better if there is more distance between 01:20:574 (2,1) - in order to make it easier to read and play (the player may hit 01:20:917 (1) - too early)
Unreadable patterns
  1. 01:15:603 (3) - I know why people find it unreadable. Just because visually the distance between 01:15:260 (4,1) - is really larger than 01:15:089 (3,4) - - and the gap is different, it could be surprising for the player. But I think it's not really a huge issue and it is still playable. But HW, you can change this pattern and put a lower distance between 01:15:260 (4,1) - in order to make this pattern easier to read.
Random space streams
  1. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) –It’s creative, but it doesn’t have playability, and it doesn’t fit the music. I won't say anything about this because i know HW won't change it ever
Unreasonable 1/8 sliders

After applying this mod/recheck, call the previous BN (Karen) for a rebubble, because i think since the last bubble you changed many things.
Call me back after getting your rebubble.
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

Cherry Blossom wrote:

General

1. drum-hitfinish2.wav contains a little delay around 5ms and that could be unrankable. To avoid doubts, it could be better if you avoid this long delay, you can cut 2ms from the start. sure, fixed.

S.Boat's Beginner

1. 00:20:574 (1) - a little spacing error which should be fixed. true, fixed.
  2. 01:34:631 (3) - same as ^ fixed.

Standard

1. 00:31:717 (1,1) - This is too short after the spinner, you should avoid that. removed the slider to avoid that, and 01:36:174 (1,1) - is also fixed.

Yuki's Another

1. The difficulty setting is unbalanced, i mean the HP7. The jump from Hyper to Yuki's Another concerning HP is 5 -> 7. You should use something like 6 instead. changed hp to 6.

yf's Extreme

1. 00:10:974 (1,2,3,4) - This could be snapped wrongly, because this is inconsistent with EX EX diff which follows 1/6 instead. There are still sounds on 1/4 ticks so these 1/4 are fine if you follow the sounds on 1/4 ticks. But if you were supposed to follow wubwub sounds, these objects should be snapped like EX EX diff. changed rhythm style same to the top diff.
  2. 01:54:516 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - The rhythm is messed up here, and i think it's not intentional, it should be fixed. oops, i think this is an other bug in automatic snapping... fixed.

Oracle's Expert

1. 01:56:574 (1,1,1,1) - Avoid this combospam, this could be misleading. fixed.

nice mod, appreciation and respect to you.

Let's talk about that DQ, please read it HW.

Fycho wrote:

[EX EX]
  1. 00:16:460 (1,2) -
  2. 00:25:374 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) -
    Imo those spacing changes are fine, this mapping technique is a little common and used by everyone. The map is entirely built around these kind of stange patterns and that doesn't seem surprising to the player, really. with same rhythm style most mappers wanna give different patterns to make various of playing sense, so do i. that may just some kind of pattern with triple 1/2 notes according to the original song.
  3. 00:29:831 (1,2) - This one is a little uncomfortable to play if the player doesn't have enough aim to be able to handle it. I played it properly but it could be really hard to play for less skilled players. But i think this diff is designed for good players, so there should be patterns which are difficult to play or read.
    Imo, HW, you should do something like a ctrl+g here 00:30:174 (1,2) - to avoid this low distance and make this pattern better to play for a majority of players.
    i spread those notes by spacing shift for following different parts and tracks of the song, so it'll be a bit unusual to read and hit those stuffs when playing only when you just read it. actually most players hit objs right after they just read them, so they'll almost focus on what they're hitting, and then care about what's the next obj's position by scanning the screen, and what the rhythm that obj is by reading the app circle.
    to CB, i still keep that pattern because all those spread notes are set with really large distance and they are nearly full of the screen, people can easily read what those next objs are. the challenge will be the unnatural movement testing players' aiming skill, like when they can exactly know where and when they should hit, but can't do that because of their manners which won't be swift easily. some people may say that distance set should follow the song by its absolute value, but i wanna say that's what every mappers are doing, include me with this map.

4. 01:00:003 (1,2,3) - The real issue with this triple is not the distance between each circles, the real issue is 01:00:088 (2) - which is a little overlapped with 00:59:831 (2) - and makes this triple difficult to read and really surprising. Imo you should make this circle 00:59:831 (2) - more visible in order to make this pattern easier to read. Same with other triples like this. sure it's difficult to read, but for i want to keep the overlap pattern later after this, still keep these ones to make this kind of patterns' difficult consistent to play, other wise it'll cause a sudden death if an extremely hard overlap pattern strikes, imo.
  5. 01:05:146 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Difficult to read for the first time yes. But if you memorize it, this plays fine. Up to you to change. same as above.
  6. 01:26:917 (1,2,3,4,5) - No, this is fine to play, there's no reason to change it, as i said before, the map is built around huge spacing changes and "weird things", as long as things are more or less consistent, this is fine imo. it'll be a common pattern when those spacing are low down, thou the sense of this pattern is spread notes to follow tracks' melody. what i've done here is just larger the spacing, you can see similar patterns in other maps if you care about this seriously.
  7. 01:32:917 (3,4) - , 01:35:317 (1,2,3,4) - same as ^ ^
  8. 01:37:289 (8,1) - This could be questionnable, but when i played it, it was fine. do spacing stream jump before the last downbeat tick to emphasis the emotion is a really common way to maps nowadays, and it express the song even better than just give same ds among them by these objs, and also that's why it plays fine.
  1. 00:43:546 (1) - As long as there is a red combo color, the player knows the SV is low, this technique is used everywhere and common. the brightness is from elders, what i'm doing is remind us that there used to be genius gave excellent ideas already in this game long time ago.
  2. 01:15:260 (4) – comparing with 01:19:546 (1) -01:22:288 (1) -01:25:031 (1) -, it’s so random. I really don't get why it is random, because they don't follow the same sound same as previous.
  3. 01:37:374 (1) - Tbh, i don't really get why it should be an issue. The slider still follows the song and, yes the sv is slow and this slider skips a lot of notes that could be mapped etc. But is that really something considered as an unrankable issue ? beats at these sliders' ticks are so unsnapped or even random which blocked to be mapped, so i chose the current pattern, that's all what i've got if there's any sense of this in my mind.
  4. 02:08:231 (1) - The consistency is not really ignored here, the low slider still follows the same sound like 00:51:431 (1,2) - . The length is just different and could be changed in order to keep the consistency with other red sliders before, up to you to change, HW. ofc you are right CB, and like what i've mentioned before, they are actually set in a consistent way to give that pattern, or i won't do that if there are not enough hints to that before.
  1. 01:20:574 (2,1) - It could be a little surprising to play something like this because it looks a little inconsistent compared to what you can see before and after, and imo this could be better if there is more distance between 01:20:574 (2,1) - in order to make it easier to read and play (the player may hit 01:20:917 (1) - too early) alright, thou it's true that this is not really a ds issue, changed the ds setting to common ones now.
Unreadable patterns
  1. 01:15:603 (3) - I know why people find it unreadable. Just because visually the distance between 01:15:260 (4,1) - is really larger than 01:15:089 (3,4) - - and the gap is different, it could be surprising for the player. But I think it's not really a huge issue and it is still playable. But HW, you can change this pattern and put a lower distance between 01:15:260 (4,1) - in order to make this pattern easier to read. people feel that this pattern is unreadable because they may misread the slider's end as a circle, thou they even ignored how many app circles appeared and where they appeared here. that's why their reading skills are so weak that they even can't read simple patterns like this. and to that distance advise, well, i'll give a bit change it in your ways and do some additional effect to give a better structure setting.
Random space streams
  1. 02:13:717 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) –It’s creative, but it doesn’t have playability, and it doesn’t fit the music. I won't say anything about this because i know HW won't change it ever what i wanna say is already posted before.
Unreasonable 1/8 sliders

After applying this mod/recheck, call the previous BN (Karen) for a rebubble, because i think since the last bubble you changed many things.
Call me back after getting your rebubble. ok.
thanks for modding!
show more