forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Weirdos.
EneT
Go away slut; you never give worthful input.
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

Dont forget to mention that I also gift stuff once in a while. Well, most of it are Steam gifts.
All according to plan. *rubs hands like a Jew*

EneT wrote:

Mascot is a good word to describe him. He's also good in preaching the wonderful effects of being high from that South-American grown bubonic chronic.
Thing is, no matter how much people say they hate Trashy Trash, I'd rather have 25 of him tha-...... wait, nevermind, one is enough. Anyways, I'd rather have him around than even ONE of those children outside our ITT. I'd go insane even if one of them came here as a regular.

I do believe that _Kisume guy tried to infiltrate this place months ago, and luckily couldn't. Jesus Christ the cancer would be real if they took ITT.
EneT
I never said I didn't like Trash. That's why I'm justifying his retardedness through him smoking that good Mexican dirt weed.
Mercurial

EneT wrote:

Go away slut; you never give worthful input.
Now that's a word I haven't seen in a while.
Trash Boat
EneT
I actually assume that everyone in forums lurks OT.
Mercurial
Yeah, that's right.
Bweh

EneT wrote:

I actually assume that everyone in forums lurks OT.
So many users lurk OT it's hard to accept that some people think otherwise
Birdy
I never do.
Trash Boat

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I never do.
Good for you, I guess.
The Gambler
My comments about receding hairlines.. Wait I did those?
Bweh
Wait, did you people really believe I coordinate with others to moderate
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Wait, did you people really believe I coordinate with others to moderate
Stop being a mild cunt and go watch One-punch man. I'm not going to stop bothering you until you do, since it somehow reminded me of you.

Also no, it's obvious that you don't really coordinate with anyone, as you're fluctuating quite a lot (moderating based on your emotions, morals etc. etc.) unlike practically every other mod who just sees something that he/she doesn't like and boom, locked. You don't really even look like your regular mod here, so nope, you'd have to be quite blind to claim that Brian follows someone else's advice, at least most of the time.
Trash Boat
dkun
lmao is that a serious comment about the moderation of off-topic

holy shit the world is ending
lock all the fucking threads it's over boys
Aurani
It's funny how no one here actually realised, even hours after the things that happened, that peppy did the whole thing with Pewdie in advance, just in time to cover up the shitty forum design that is coming up. You no longer see any discussions about that, but only of Pewdie, and it will be so for the next few days, and no one is going to give a shit about it anymore.

Strategically, it was a wise move from him.
Green Platinum

Aurani wrote:

It's funny how no one here actually realised, even hours after the things that happened, that peppy did the whole thing with Pewdie in advance, just in time to cover up the shitty forum design that is coming up. You no longer see any discussions about that, but only of Pewdie, and it will be so for the next few days, and no one is going to give a shit about it anymore.

Strategically, it was a wise move from him.
Get ur tin foil hats son.

Pewd actually did his osu recordings ages ago.
And the new forum design has existed for ages too.
Aurani
:V

Well, it definitely is a coincidence, but it served him incredibly well.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

I already concluded ages ago that you're into the ganja; how else do you keep going full retard like that? You're a stoner and you don't even know it.
Birdy

dkun wrote:

hi dadkun.
Azure_Kite
Hi djun
Gumpy
Everything on the internet happens while I sleep.
Yuudachi-kun

Gumpyyy wrote:

Everything on the internet happens while I sleep.
Because you live int he wrong time zone
B1rd
Alrighty then, any suggestions you guys have for a new forum? I was thinking of making a new one as similar as possible to this one, with a combined section of OT, GD etc, and another section for G&R. And Brian would be overlord.

Or we could move to a preexisting forum.
Cyclohexane

dkun wrote:

dude

dude
EneT
Hype. Tales of Zestiria is coming out tomorrow on Steam and I pre-ordered that shit. Too bad I won't actually be able to play it tomorrow since I come back home around 9pm and am most likely going out clubbing.
Jazz
I can't stop spending money, I need help, serious help.
FuZ
What's the point of having money if you don't spend it
Cyclohexane
gloating on the internet about how much money is at your disposal obviously
Jazz
I already have debts how do I go about this.
Cyclohexane
contact greece
Jazz
So I can have more debt? Yeah I pretty much know how to do that already.
-sev
Psst, wanna buy some debt?
Yuudachi-kun

Kaienyuu wrote:

give me yogurt
piruchan

Mr Color wrote:

and the fact that he calls everything anime is legitimately great because that's what people would assume at a first glance (touhou, vocaloids, shit like that)
Mr Color delivers!

That is exactly why the name piruchan was born. I thought this game was a place for people who worship Japan as the promised land and anime as the ultimate form of entertainment. My usual online alias was not worthy to exist in such a place, thus I have to moe-fied the alias so I could at least stand on the same ground with everyone around.

Ah, the days when I exclusively play anime OPs.
Aurani

Kaienyuu wrote:

Albanian or Greek debt?
Ceph23
Is there any difference?
Aurani
I'm trying to make him admit that he's a kebab.

But yes, there is. Greek debt is quality-wise eons away from the Albanian, and it's Orthodox at that.... can't ask for a more elite debt than that. The Albanian is like your shitty local kush that you bought because you're new in the neighbourhood.
piruchan
Today I learned there's a character limit for signature.
show more