show more
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
ok im confused :?
buny

Irreversible wrote:

While we are at it, let me also point out some things:

Terror Relinquished

1. First thing that comes into my mind is the ongoing 1/2 spam, while you are actually ignoring many interesting aspects of the song.
    03:53:313 (1) - Taking this as an example, this song has a lot more to offer than what you actually placed. Why did you decide to have continuous 1/2?
    Honestly, this is so subjective. I personally think (most) of the objects are very well placed and the circles/sliders follow the beat just fine

2. Another thing is, that you could emphasize certain spots of the song way better.
    00:35:553 (1) - This for instance, could somehow be distinguished from the rest? You should keep in mind that you should follow the song as close as possible, and not just have a jump map for the sake of it.
    partially agreed, some slider can definitely be changed to 2 hit circle or more emphasised jump

3. Placement is also something that could be way more polished at many spots: 03:16:593 (4,5,1) - Why is this spacing immensly bigger than the rest? It does not corresponded with the song at all, hence why it makes really less sense. Placement does really need a lot of polishing.
    it emphasises the doot doot doot beats right after it, feels very good to play imo

The posts in this thread are disgusting. I believe people that can't see past "1/2 spam" don't have the right to mod this difficulty. Who are you to tell the mapper that he/she is mapping wrong? A mapper maps what they think fits the music, not what you think. Not sure how to say this without the least offense, but modders that can't play the map how it is meant to be played will not have full understanding of the map, as it could look like shit on paper, but amazing in gameplay

byfar wrote:

>backseat mapping
this x100
Modders are meant to catch mistakes that the original mapper makes, not to change it to your own liking. If you want to change to your standards, map it yourself.

As for what I posted before, ktgster's suggestion is perfectly reasonable too

buny wrote:

The only problem I have with relinquished is this part here,

03:30:273 (1,1,2) -

the spacing is WAY too deceiving, because the slider and note are 1/4 apart but everything else is 1/2 apart and the same spacing. The rest of the map is also mapped at 1/4 so the 1/2s are just sudden, and they caught me out in every play that I didn't remind myself they were 1/2s. yeah but looks this part can be good easy patterning part for this map, so this one can be interesting at mapping

ktgster wrote:

I actually would suggest you decrease the spacing between the slider and the circle due to a lack of a spacing emphasis on that part.
though i really do like my suggestion, it keeps the 125bpm flow with the rest of the map and follows the dominant beat perfectly (with sliders in of course)

ktgster makes a lot of good points, there are some 1/2 that should be mapped 1/4 because of the beat. IT plays fine how it is, but would probably play better with the 1/4 on those beats

also i want to say that Terror has way too many breaks, but that's just me

I may give a full mod for this if i have time
Spaghetti

buny wrote:

The posts in this thread are disgusting. I believe people that can't see past "1/2 spam" don't have the right to mod this difficulty. Who are you to tell the mapper that he/she is mapping wrong? A mapper maps what they think fits the music, not what you think. Not sure how to say this without the least offense, but modders that can't play the map how it is meant to be played will not have full understanding of the map, as it could look like shit on paper, but amazing in gameplay
No matter how much the mapper likes it, if it's not of good quality, it is not entitled to ranking. Ranking is a privilege, and you must follow the simple criteria that comes along with it. If so many people, and a large chunk of very experienced people, think the 1/2 spam and the HP 2 is an issue, it must be an issue. If Fort decides to disregard this advice, that's okay, but the map will not reach the standards that it takes for a map to be included into the osu! ranking algorithms.

This map, of course, is definitely of ranking criteria, the issues addressed are mainly due to the mapper's poor justification of said choices. If a reasonable middle-ground can be found, the QAT and many, many others would love to have this map included in osu!'s algorithms.

Another example of this can be found here: p/3619207
Osuology

Spaghetti wrote:

Osuology wrote:

rofl it's not your map stop backseat mapping. ignoring it does cause conflict but it's not unrankable and fort and I both like it this way and many other people like it this way. please just shut up (no offense) but stop doing this it only makes you look worse
why tf do you have it out for me so badly wtf did i do to you

do you even know what backseat mapping is, if what i said was backseat mapping i guess every form of constructive critisism is backseat mapping

there's like a million people on this thread that agree with me and say similar things and you always pick on me for some reason

plus you're saying i look bad when seriously everybody disagreed with what you said and made a meme out of it leave me alone j e e z
look I didn't mean anything against you please don't hate me but I'm just saying everybody disagreed with what I said? doesn't matter some people agree
Osuology

Smoothie World wrote:

Osuology wrote:

=
rofl it's not your map stop backseat mapping. ignoring it does cause conflict but it's not unrankable and fort and I both like it this way and many other people like it this way. please just shut up (no offense) but stop doing this it only makes you look worse
1) You can't tell someone to shut up and then say no offense. That doesn't make it better. Look, I meant no offense at all. I just don't want him to look worse in my eyes.
2) Suggestions =/= backseat mapping. Are all mods backseat mapping then? No, but saying "map it this way or it just won't work and is not cool" is wrong.
3) Just because something isn't unrankable doesn't mean it's good by any means. It's good to whoever made it

Seriously, people like this that immediately shut down any suggestions frustrate me. Any suggestions help, even if you don't agree with them.

I'll be modding the hardest difficulty tonight or tomorrow.
Darson
le pointless drama
Surono

Fort wrote:

oke, aku pusing :?

HahhaHahhaHaH XD

dem xXx_CiYu5__M14PaH_xXx dah tenang pikirmu X'D

GEREGET!1!! dah siap B^) to be honest, many to find nice memez and durama dezu
Monstrata
Yo Fort, you're a really good mapper, probably one of the biggest mappers of 2015. Don't be so stubborn about these mods though xP. I'm cool with you rejecting everything that was said here but I wish you would give some better reasons for why you'd reject them.

I know how it looks. People who do large mods after a map is qualified just come across as haters, but don't let them get in the way of making your map better. Terror Relinquished received very few mods. I only counted 3 when I read through the previous mods in this thread. I'm sure you've had plenty of testplays but when you're ranking something this difficult, its good to have both player feedback and modder feedback.

Regarding the HP2 I totally get what you're trying to do. Make it passable without having to use NF. I used something really similar on my Anime Song Medley marathon where i used HP4 even though the map was 5.4 stars. I don't think this kind of song fits though. I only used the low HP so players could enjoy the song fully, without dying or having to use NF. I think you have enough difficulties to not have to worry about that. You're clearly mapping Terror Relinquished to be extremely difficult, which is why the HP2 doesn't fit since it makes the map much easier.

Just for the record. Long post-qualification mods are really lame imo. I used to think they were okay, but honestly, not all mappers are going to even acknowledge your mod let alone try and apply anything. In their mind if you aren't a qualified modder (QAT+) who are you to judge that their mapping quality is bad? If you don't like something, it's best to just discuss it. That's what the qualified section is for. I like how QAT's are disqualifying maps to discuss patterns and mapping choices. I think its a step forward from subjective but enforced disqualifications.
Natsu
Hey guys can you discuss map related issues and take your personal problems and memes to forum pm or chat? thanks, you know drama just make the process harder for mapper.
Surono
Hahahahha Still laughing XD
oke.. many pro modder with "Reason" :^)
okay enough to fun with teh internutz. thx CiiyuusMiapah. ur best1!! semangat, buat map yang lagunya wajar saja mas XD
buny

Spaghetti wrote:

No matter how much the mapper likes it, if it's not of good quality, it is not entitled to ranking. Ranking is a privilege, and you must follow the simple criteria that comes along with it. If so many people, and a large chunk of very experienced people, think the 1/2 spam and the HP 2 is an issue, it must be an issue. If Fort decides to disregard this advice, that's okay, but the map will not reach the standards that it takes for a map to be included into the osu! ranking algorithms.
i don't disagree with hp2 being an issue, but the large chunk of experienced people are the people that couldn't play the map to begin with. Also modders with their advice disregarded have been starting drama in this thread
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
for now all diff setting fixed, im fixed HP and OD
this should be good
PatZar

Ppuskalin wrote:

8☆ Maps are soo hard for rank #100+ please
STOP WITH YOURS 8☆ MAPS!!!

Ppuskalin wrote:

Osu - Newbies Mappers = No Crazy Maps
>too hard, i dont think so, my friends still can pass it with around 4000-5000 STD rank...
>stop with yours 8* maps, if you can't play this map, SO STOP THE FUCKING OF YOUR ARGUMENTS, it's useless as your ass wtf,

for nonBNs/QATs, please post your mod or smthing like that to improve the hardest diff, or you can just read the thread and seeing what will happen next, especially Ppuskalin.

for fort, stay calm and ask who DQ'd this mapset and ask these DQ Reason privately, thank you
Arphimigon
As said before, ranking something 8+ star that is a jump spam map is fine, even if it is the next highest star rated thing.
As for HP2, yeah it helps the 3k players and stuff to play, but it also means you can just spam and win, that's not really playing the map at all! And I'm sure this isn't designed for really low rank/skill players, something that could push the players towards having to play the map properly, like hp4/5, would be more sufficient.
wendao

Baraatje123 wrote:

Also, jumps can't be random
They need to fit, and give proper emphasis
Fort, gw ngerti lah kalo lu emang doyan bikin random-circle-placement yang lu sebut sebagai jump
tapi ingetlah, lu bikin map buat komunitas osu!, bukan buat kesenangan sendiri, terlebih kalo lu berniat untuk men-rank-kan beatmap lu

yha... gw seneng sama teknik jump lu yang mempunyai kesan tersendiri setiap memainkannya, mempunyai emphasis tersendiri (walaupun pemikiran lu tentang emphasis sebuah map beda dengan yang lainnya), well seenggaknya dibikin rapih lah, juga dibikin pattern, biar ga bentar-bentar udah kemana lagi itu objek map

dan lu mesti tau lagu yang lu map ini bukanlah lagu weeb biasa yang BPM nya dibawah 200, sehingga lu mesti jaga diff extra (atau super extra, apalah itu) lu supaya ga berlebihan (overmap), karena ya, semua yang berlebihan itu ga baik

nobody hated u, they just feel uneasy with your map

jujur aja gw termasuk kedalam pihak yang ga nyaman dengan map lu

special note: jikalau emang lu maksa, silahkan abaikan pesan ini... ya gw harap jangan sampai lu dibenci komunitas lah (hint: bd)

- - -

no mod no kds, thank you
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

wendao wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Also, jumps can't be random
They need to fit, and give proper emphasis
Fort, gw ngerti lah kalo lu emang doyan bikin random-circle-placement yang lu sebut sebagai jump
tapi ingetlah, lu bikin map buat komunitas osu!, bukan buat kesenangan sendiri, terlebih kalo lu berniat untuk men-rank-kan beatmap lu

yha... gw seneng sama teknik jump lu yang mempunyai kesan tersendiri setiap memainkannya, mempunyai emphasis tersendiri (walaupun pemikiran lu tentang emphasis sebuah map beda dengan yang lainnya), well seenggaknya dibikin rapih lah, juga dibikin pattern, biar ga bentar-bentar udah kemana lagi itu objek map

dan lu mesti tau lagu yang lu map ini bukanlah lagu weeb biasa yang BPM nya dibawah 200, sehingga lu mesti jaga diff extra (atau super extra, apalah itu) lu supaya ga berlebihan (overmap), karena ya, semua yang berlebihan itu ga baik

nobody hated u, they just feel uneasy with your map

jujur aja gw termasuk kedalam pihak yang ga nyaman dengan map lu

special note: jikalau emang lu maksa, silahkan abaikan pesan ini... ya gw harap jangan sampai lu dibenci komunitas lah (hint: bd)

- - -

no mod no kds, thank you
iya lah ane ngerti apa yang kau bicarakan, tapi yaudahlah kalau gini mah, ane mah woles aja weh wkwkwk

gpp lah ane gk bisa ngerank map ini, yg penting ane punya map lain.
sekiranya pasti ada map ane yg lain yg bakal lebih susah dan lebih rapih dari ini di kemudian hari :)

maaf ya soal ini, yg penting woles aja lah bro.
sama ane minta maaf kalau misal bahasa inggris ane rada kasar, ya soalnya ane kurang bisa bhs inggris

i think this map will be dead (again) :)
okay guys, dismiss. lets forget everything
Arphimigon
Nah dude don't give up, just try adding in some of the more justified thing mentioned, you can keep 8.2 stars or higher. If its hard and the mappers/QATs like it then it is win-win for everyone.

Now that would be truly epic.
Surono
`L_` ngemap lagu bpm 0.69 bpm adja ........ weka wekah
DeletedUser_4329079

Fort wrote:

i think this map will be dead (again) :)
okay guys, dismiss. lets forget everything
That's probably the worst thing you can do :(

You should try to talk with QATs and see if you can get it ranked somehow or even rank it without the terror diffs and add them as an alternative download, but please don't let it die, it'd make no sense. I want this map ranked :cry:
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah
lol for what this map ranked if this map just only for pp?
guys this is just a game, yeah since im enjoying a lot of this map.

yeah just relax, Ranked maps just optional objectives for me, im really enjoyed mapping instead of ranked some maps
just stay tune, i have lot of maps which can be enjoyed by you guys, so stay tune :3
DeletedUser_4329079
Ranked = more popularity + allows people to see how other players peform on each difficulty + it never gets forgotten :(

Also now that you've gone so far it'd be very sad to let it die
-Visceral-
If he doesn't want to rank it, please, don't keep asking him to. It's his decision, and tons of people saying "noooo rank it" isn't going to do anything. The map is still here. It's playable. If he wishes not to rank it again, then so be it.
DeletedUser_4329079

Smoothie World wrote:

If he doesn't want to rank it, please, don't keep asking him to. It's his decision, and tons of people saying "noooo rank it" isn't going to do anything. The map is still here. It's playable. If he wishes not to rank it again, then so be it.
I guess you're right
DoKito

Fort wrote:

yeah just relax, Ranked maps just optional objectives for me, im really enjoyed mapping instead of ranked some maps
just stay tune, i have lot of maps which can be enjoyed by you guys, so stay tune :3
I love your attitude. I live by this attitude as well for years already. People still come to me and tell me that they like my maps, even though I haven't ranked anything for 3 years+. Keeps motivating me to make new ones. I am sure people are enjoying your maps as they are and as you mapped them. (is that even correct english?! [5])

The whole ranking process isn't worth it imo. Maps (and especially difficult maps) will get destroyed most of the time... The old Toumei Elegy is better, the old Genryuu Kaiko deathstream was better... not saying that mods cannot improve maps, but there are some cases where ranking criteria just ruined the map. And btw does somebody still have the old version of Kaiko?
Well. Everyone has to decide for himself, but I - especially after that DF struggle - am going to keep my distance from all this and just map for fun and the people, who can enjoy non-ranked maps.
Rilene

Fort wrote:

I understand but well, since you went this far...
How about rank it? I mean it would be a waste of time, work and stars spent on this map.
-MuhQ

Rilene wrote:

Fort wrote:

I understand but well, since you went this far...
How about rank it? I mean it would be a waste of time, work and stars spent on this map.
Eh is this not getting ranked?

Osu needs sick maps like this and more harder maps, players are getting better so why shouldn't they have some maps to play and go ham with.
Yuii-
Try contacting MillhioreF and Azer if possible. I read they helped a lot with Shiro's map, I am sure they can help this map overall as well. Of course, you can count on me, but I am being quiiite busy (and lazy zzz) recently. I don't know if they are willing to help, but they will definitely improve this if they want to!

Good luck and don't surrender.
Arphimigon

Yuii- wrote:

don't surrender.
This is ironic coming from the side who wanted the DQ, but I'd still want the map to be (eventually) ranked, just because of the amount of time put into it.
Appeasing the difficulty side and the side of the mappers who have given many of their points for everyone, it's the best for everyone at this point.
Spaghetti
I highly respect your decision to keep it how it is, and sacrificing another ranked map. It's takes a true mapper to keep what they like and try not to force it through the system, I know I regretted doing that with Stargazer.

Best of luck with you, Fort.
Lust
I'll take that as a conclusion to this discussion. Poke me when you want to move this forward again.
Hula
KDs pls.

Mod before DQ
This is the only map I have looked at within the set and I thought it sufficient to say this

[Terror Relinquished]
In general, there are patterns which could be more polished, since they just look like wonky variants of the sort you see in high quality maps.

The map also lacks a lot of structure and shapes which is disappointing from a jump map perspective.
00:35:553 (1) - Why wasn't this a triple or repeating slider? You shouldn't be afraid of putting a triple in here, it's 8.2 stars.
00:39:393 (1,2) - These might play cool, but there's no beat on the blue tick, so it shouldn't be a 3/4 slider, but instead 1/2 sliders.
00:39:873 (3,4) - Between these there's a blue tick which could be used if you're interested.
00:43:233 (1) - Why not a triple or repeating slider?
01:06:753 (3,4,5,6,1) - This should have higher spacing or something more to distinguish from the previous 1/2 section.
01:10:593 (3,4,5,6) - Same could be said again, but there's a different pattern here. What you could do is give both of them the same unique pattern to that particular phrase.
01:14:433 (3,4,5,6) - once again, why's this mapped the same as the rest when it's significantly different.
01:27:873 (11,12) - There's unmapped 1/4 between these.
01:31:713 (12,13) - Same again, this seems weird to miss out this obvious 1/4 but include much more quiet 1/4 which you can barely hear.
01:36:993 (1,2,3,4) - These 3/4 sliders throughout the map should not be a thing. cos there's no 3/4 beat here, I know it looks cool and stuff, but it's musically incorrect.
01:49:473 (1,2,3,4,5) - What is going on with this pentagon? It's so borked i don't even know. This is a highly unpolished shape.
01:50:313 (7,8,9,10) - This doesn't work well, the slider starts on a red tick and ends on the downbeat and then there's a nearly inaudible 1/4 triple played. At least the 1/2 slider should be circles instead.
01:51:033 (13,14) - missing 1/4 again?

01:52:353 (1,2,3,4) - You managed to do those 3/4 sliders and 1/2 sliders here, for starters that's incosistent, but them done as 1/2 sliders here is correct.
01:54:753 (11,12) - missing 1/4 again? I'm gonna stop pointing these ones out.

I'm going to start pointing out scruffiness and stuff

02:13:953 (3,4,5,6) - This looks really amateur, things like this could easily have a shape, symmetry or structure to them, something as simple as that looks way nicer than having that gross overlapping and thoughtless jump pattern02:15:393 (1,2,3,4,5) - This could be made into a straight line rather than it's current borked form with 'slider to stream', set it to 1/2, since (4) and (5) are off the line.
02:18:153 (1,2,3,4,5) - This should be a regular pentagon, looks scruffy. like, this looks a bit neater, but the map is highly overlapping as it is.
For history records, the abnove looks like
02:19:233 (1,2,3,4,1) - Personally I'd make this more pronounced, maybe with higher spacing and increased HS volume or samples? like drum-hitfinish?

The map looks like it was put together without much care and with just the eye and no tools to make sure that shapes and such weren't ignored, for instance, 02:22:593 (3,4,5,6) - this could have been a rhombus (diamond), but it's totally wonk.
02:43:233 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Notice here how a nicely arranged set of circles looks much nicer than before?
I'm not saying do that for everything and make it all linear, but right now it just looks like an unpolished form of that.

03:59:313 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - This is another part where it would be much more polished and probably play nicer if it was arranged in the appropriate polygon.

About the last part of the song

04:00:153 (2,3,4) - I cannot hear that 1/4, if it is there, it's beyond insignificant, whether or not I am being deaf or not is another question.
04:07:353 (4,5,6) - THERE IS however 1/4 here, which the above lacks, which is correct.

At this point, I'm not going to mod any further, but none of the jumps have any structure or reasoning behind them, they're just highly spaced jumps, which in itself is reasoned by the music, but the choice in variations in the spacing with the jumps just doesn't make sense. Also the map is extremely scruffy in terms of circle placement, shapes and the complete (?) lack of symmetry. Also there's those 3/4 sliders which I can't hear the 3/4 for, but i hear the 1/2 they're mapping over. Also just because it's AR10 and 250 bpm and nobody will seem to notice the scruffiness is it any excuse that it should be like this.

I did not exhaustively mod every point in this map, I spent 45 minutes making this mod, which is far longer than I had anticipated.

I would be grateful if this mod wasn't ignored, I did put effort into this, because I've seen you have tried to rank this, and this would be for everyone's sake if these issues were addressed as a whole since I'm sure they don't only apply to this one difficulty. I can explain myself more if required.
Arphimigon
My mod before DQ also
[Terror Relinquished]

There are tons of inconsistencies in this map, which is my main overall point
00:16:113 (2,3) - 00:18:033 (3,4) - Relatively same noise, but the second has over double the spacing. Then it goes back to 1.2 00:19:953 (2,3) - then 2.5 00:21:873 (7,8) - and these spacing changes are totally uncalled for. All of those kicks should have higher spacing to separate from from the last pattern and emphasize the kicks. Having half being emphasized and half not is undermeaning.
Also whats with all the stacks? I mean yeah stacks are... okay but there isn't any reason for the stacking when all it does is stop you from moving and break constant flow. I know this is for the later parts, but there isn't any reason earlier for the stops. This is over all difficulties. It's especially annoying over longer sliders like 00:19:233 (1,2) - where they are played to full and for a longer time, then bam, sudden stop.
00:21:153 (5) - Missed NC and a bunch at the start
00:26:433 (5,6,1) - If you only hit the starts, as likely done, then this is much lower spacing than 00:18:993 (6,1) - and 00:22:833 (10,1) - (ps: 00:22:833 (10,1) - should be lower than the first one, since the pitch DOES technically lower, worth pointing out since pitch relevancy is awesome)
00:27:873 (3,4,5) - This angling is rather counter-intuitive, can't slider 4 be lower? I mean the slider points left and you have to move directly over the slider... and not only that but that's also combined with the angle from the first slider to the reverse also being dodgy, this is reasonable but both combined are a bit confusing.
00:33:153 (3,4,5,6) - All patterns like this are also counter-intuitive, 34 has a higher pitch due to the main beat of 3 00:33:153 - having the pitch rise, however 00:33:393 (5,6) - this has wayyyyyyyyyy more spacing and arguably 6 has a much lower spacing than all the other sounds in that four, so why is it higher?
Then suddenly after 00:32:673 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - you do 00:33:633 (1,2,3) - and 00:34:113 (3) - rhythmically should be two notes. This is definately designed to be really hard, you don't need to add this extra slider for no reason other then for tapping breaks, its the same musically as 00:33:153 (3,4) -
However if you do decide to ignore the top point, then 00:34:113 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - why is this curve so out of place? It's a dodgy use of leniency and if not the snap to the stream is out of line.
00:34:593 (1,2,3) - Arguably play here is percieved very weirdly, am I meant to snap or curve to slider 2? Either way if I play it I'm going to be moving to the down-right region so note 3 is very out of place, it should be to right of slider two, not up in a confusing corner after the last two sliders play weirdly against each other already.
(Missed sounds 00:39:753 - 00:39:513 - )
00:40:053 - Definately should be a note here.
00:41:553 (2,3) - Due to the shape of the slider 2, slider 3 shouldnt be higher than slider 2s line.
00:43:113 (6,1) - This curve is very counter-intuitive, most the last sliders had a nice movement from the note to the slider but this has a higher angling to it, I would reduce the angle made here.
01:04:953 (9) - There are three different pitches here, using a reverse slider is the mediocre way to do them for easier diffs but on higher diffs three notes is preferred.
01:05:793 (3,4,5,6) - Lowering pitch = lowering spacing per note here.
01:06:753 (3,4,5,6,1) - This is really unemphasized, 01:07:233 - has a small deep drumlike noise, it should have some spacing and definately not in the same line as the lst two notes. It removes all emphasis when there should be some to the bass sounds. Also, 01:06:753 (3,4,5,6) - They all have the same spacing but would be preffered if the sets of two were seperate, a small mini-jump at 01:06:873 (4,5) - to separate both patterns and indicate more emphasis on the pitch change would be lovely.
The rest of the kiai has the same things, 01:09:633 (3,4,5,6) - lowering spacing slowly etc.
01:13:473 (4,5,6) - Why isnt this two notes like 01:06:993 (5,6) - ?
01:14:913 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Having finishes here but none on the more impactful end notes is disturbing to the player. Either add them to the end to make the end impactful, or don't add them at all.
01:16:833 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could be much more interesting with pitch relevancy here, it does down then up, allowing for a more funky spacing. It shouldn't be hard to follow the spacing changes if there is musical backup and this is a relatively calm part with lower spacing.
01:17:793 (1,2,3) - This plays against any play shown, isn't this curved flow? Leniency abuse is pretty annoying at best in a map already hard enough with its jumps, but also there is 1/4 following and 1/4 generally needs to have perfect flow to get into it.
01:23:313 (5,6) - Lower pitch than 01:22:953 (3,4) - but higher spacing.
marshallracer
Is nobody questioning the RSI tag?
I mean yeah, I get the joke but does it have anything to do with the song?
Difficult maps are fun and all that but I doubt that's a reason to make it a tag right away

Apart from that, great set, gl for getting it through
Hpocks
Dear Uncle Fort

So I see that there is a apparition that is like teh hardest map on osu right now and mommy said that map was 2 long and 2 hardcore5me so uncle fort never give up and you can accomplish your drems be the bestest map person evar if you do uncle i love you dont stop believeing mapping baby!

-Tywer
Arphimigon

Xpockets wrote:

Dear Uncle Fort
family confirmed
Charles445
Jumps really mess with the difficulty system huh.
MrBooM
anyone has old version of this map (terror relinquished)? I have cool replay from 18th may, but beatmap is updated and i cant watch it :/
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Arphimigon wrote:

Xpockets wrote:

Dear Uncle Fort
family confirmed
:lol:
Lilynn

Lowest rank pass of Teror Relinquished? Maybe.

:D
Arphimigon
I saw someone get a s1ck 65% pass when it was hp2 :^)
show more