posted
Total Posts
show more
Telstra3G
Clannad after story
Give you the feels :P
danaprayoga
Clanad & Clannad After Story
1st time i watch this anime all i can is pause the video while i :cry: (lol) haha
Arief Santosa
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, i think it have a bad story when the male character leave his girlfriend
sumire98
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso made me cry an ocean
jessukaru
~
Megatastic
Probably Air and Clannad. I don't really go for emotional series.
Nuolong

Dafydd wrote:

Clannad.
Although it's not actually a "sad" anime since they're all happy in the end.
Nice spoiler -_-
But I agree, Clannad (AS)
Green Platinum
That is some terrible logic though.

Sherlock Holmes isn't actually a series of mystery stories because at the end there is no mystery.
_Jordo
Kanon2006, Anohana, i'll post again if others come to mind, i'll definitely check out Magnitude soon.
CreepyExplotion
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Shinobi
For me it's Clannad
mariojudah
Welcome to the NHK was REALLY depressing
Starfall9908
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

My mom got in to the room while I was crying, it was embarrassing as hell but I had a hard time holding back.
186cm
Clannad and Anohana.
Arief Santosa
Clannad, Ano Hana, Angel Beats :(
meteor22
ano hana but only because of the ending
A Medic
Angel Beats takes the cake for me, and I've watch Clannad, ano, and recently Charlotte.
Green Platinum

A Medic wrote:

Angel Beats takes the cake for me, and I've watch Clannad, ano, and recently Charlotte.
Charlotte isn't even sad.
A Medic

Green Platinum wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Charlotte isn't even sad.
Parts of it invoke sadness, overall I can agree that the show is not very sad.
Raiken-

meteor22 wrote:

ano hana but only because of the ending
True fact.
Pirizm
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
or..
Clannad
iiko
Angel Beats.
Ochinchi-sama
Free!
Shinobi

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Free!
It made you sad? How? When even?
AznRice
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Byousoku 5 Centimeter, Angel Beat
Justykanna
Possibly Ayashi no Ceres. I don't tend to watch many sad ones.
neko cookies
Cried like a baby at the angel beats ending...
Black_Electric
Anohana

It's still the only anime that's ever made me cry.
Evanlet

Black_Electric wrote:

Anohana

It's still the only anime that's ever made me cry.
It was okay. Try Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Fav anime by far, more tragic then Anohana, angel beats, clannad etc imo. I liked them all though.

CreepyExplotion wrote:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
+1111111

AznRice wrote:

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Byousoku 5 Centimeter, Angel Beat
+1111112
Green Platinum
This thread is just saying the same 6 or so shows over again.
Starfall9908

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Free!
That anime is so sad. No one can watch it without crying ;u;
rukkyun
Mine's Gundam 00 ( Seen only the first season ) and Little Busters ( Which i nearly cried in some arcs )
-ryusakihatsue-
Mawaru Penguindrum
heart hurt through the entire anime and the ending left me in a river of tears
//weak
Rajten
Clannad After Story, definitely.
Basicly all of the visual key based tv series are freakin tearjerkers :cry:
Aura_old_1
Disregarding the popular "teh feelz" anime, Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Warning: Spoilers
SPOILER
"Komugi are you still there?"
"Yes, yes, of course. It's your turn to play, Meruem-sama."

Killua & Gon's departure. ;_;7
Meah
School Days
AppleEater01
The most emotional anime I have ever watched, is Angel Beats. While Toradora,dare I say Sword Art Online and Charlotte were good, you can't beat our almighty saviour, Jun Maeda's Angel Beats.

Green Platinum

AppleEater01 wrote:

The most emotional anime I have ever watched, is Angel Beats. While Toradora,dare I say Sword Art Online and Charlotte were good, you can't beat our almighty saviour, Jun Maeda's Angel Beats.
Maeda Jun isn't that great, Charlotte was a joke. I don't know what is so sad about SAO that made you feel the need to mention it.
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

AppleEater01 wrote:

Maeda Jun isn't that great, Charlotte was a joke. I don't know what is so sad about SAO that made you feel the need to mention it.
Jun Maeda Failed hardcore with Charlotte, I'm a huge fan of him and been really disappointed by that, angel beat, the ending of course can be considered sad. SAO I would assume the last part from second season? but anyway, Toradora I would agree, there's one scene that has been one of the most hurtful I've seen.

Green Platinum wrote:

This thread is just saying the same 6 or so shows over again.
Of course, it's about the most saddest anime and you'd have to assume that people will name the popular anime that had a sad scene, although there's a couple of persons who've seen over 600 animes like you and me, but we mustn't assume that everybody did, and in the end, it stay a matter of opinion, since the question was an opinion and not asking a absolute answer since it was aimed at the person answering.
Green Platinum

HiddeNation wrote:

Of course, it's about the most saddest anime and you'd have to assume that people will name the popular anime that had a sad scene, although there's a couple of persons who've seen over 600 animes like you and me, but we mustn't assume that everybody did, and in the end, it stay a matter of opinion, since the question was an opinion and not asking a absolute answer since it was aimed at the person answering.
My point was more, if you see the last 5 or so people mentioning the same anime as you plan to mention, you aren't contributing to the thread at all.
show more