forum

people think im a multi..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chad
but I'm not.

Hi I'm goldfish and I first downloaded osu 4 years ago with one of my friends, I only ended up playing it for a few months before I quit.

I'm 18 years old and just started playing osu again seriously a month ago. Recently I tried to enter an osu tournament for 25k-80k and got denied for:

"because we believe you use of fake account.
Noone normal players be with ONLY 3k play counts ON 4 YEARS and be alive on 39 days ( :?: )

sorry buddy, but too many inaccuracies"

So I just thought I'd make an introduction thread to hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future. Is there any way I can reset my account so people don't think I am a multi or anything like that? It kind of sucks.

I'm a mouse/keyboard hybrid player and I have a unique play-style. I use mouse1 for single-taps/jumps and my keyboard for streams/triples/doubles.

This is my one and only osu account and I did not bother making another when I started playing again. <3 god bless I hope to play with you all in the future.

P.S. I currently play competitive tf2 at an ESEA-Invite level in north america. Which is highest level of the game possible. If any of you are interested in tf2 I'd love to introduce you to it. it's a good game :)

I also stream osu/tf2 sometimes at twitch.tv/abluegoldfish
CalmirageD88

abluegoldfish wrote:

I only ended up playing it for a few months before I quit.
>"Noone normal players be with ONLY 3k play counts ON 4 YEARS and be alive on 39 days"

playing it for a few months, it's explains everything. :\
at least, they didn't ban your account for that misunderstanding.

abluegoldfish wrote:

So I just thought I'd make an introduction thread to hopefully prevent this from happening again in the future. Is there any way I can reset my account so people don't think I am a multi or anything like that? It kind of sucks.

tell ppy? but you have little chance lol :p
all websites have their databases, and it editable of course.

Well, don't worry about them! Just have much fun here!
Welcome back to osu! :D
Ameth Rianno
Welcome to osu!, again.
Arief Santosa
when have two accounts, it is inappropriate, as it can harm other players and yourself
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
TakagamiSamiru-
Welcome back. xD
Hikona
Welcome to the forums men
A Medic
Welcome to the forums man enjoy your stay.