supercell or EGOIST?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Virtue-
Mine : both of them are really amazing.
But, I still love supercell :oops:

Is there supercell fans?

If there is the same thread, i'm sorry ._.
Kozaktri
supercell fan right here. I agree though, both of them are amazing.
I sometimes also listen to Wagakki Band and some others that will be too long to list.
Topic Starter
Virtue-
@Kozaktri : same here :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
''One does not simply choose which is better.''

ryo's a genius either way with all of those songs. :p
Arief Santosa
i like supercell when im watched Monogatari series, i hear it ending theme Kimi no SHiranai Monogatari
Raiken-
egoist is nice.

but supercell is nicer, somehow.
Hikona
I'm Egoist fan !
Nanase
Supercell.
-Seren-
Is this even worth comparing when the composer of both groups is by the same person? and EGOIST is just like a side project of supercell anyway
Pituophis
I like supercell more
Kyozoru
Supercell, but egoist has a nice voice too though
Ochinchi-sama
yeah supercell is g00d. Cläsh was really p0pular when it first came 0ut and even th0ugh it isn't as popùlar n0w as it was bef0re, quite a l0t of pe0ple still play it. They als0 changed the way raiding w0rks which made the game a l0t better.

Btw, shouldn't this be in the vide0 games secti0n? Unless this is a tr0ll and n0 0ne noticed yet.
Rilene

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

yeah supercell is g00d. Cläsh was really p0pular when it first came 0ut and even th0ugh it isn't as popùlar n0w as it was bef0re, quite a l0t of pe0ple still play it. They als0 changed the way raiding w0rks which made the game a l0t better.

Btw, shouldn't this be in the vide0 games secti0n? Unless this is a tr0ll and n0 0ne noticed yet.
Not that "supercell" gaming manufacturer.
You troll.
Daichi Shinku
Both are awesome I guess...

But if I had to choose, I think I'll go with Supercell :3
Justykanna
I think it'd have to go with Egoist. Both good artists though.
The Gambler
Isn't supercell essentially Nagi Yanagi? If that's the case then her collabs with Jun Maeda are her stronger offerings against EGOIST in comparison to her supercell recordings.
Fhaye
I liked both
-ryusakihatsue-
ryo x chelly ftw
their songs rock
TheOtaku394
I have to say Supercell. I love their music!
Rachel
I'll say Egoist since I don't really like supercell songs (though they are both great artists)
vizzy
supercell all day every day.
minibethangel
I actually like both but my first music that I fall in love in jpop is supercell... so I will go with supercell XD
neurosis
GSG95

sorry 4 shitpost
show more