forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy
rip my wallet for those project skins
EneT
I don't like any of the champions with the project skins anyways, excluding Fiora.
Kyonko Hizara

Renevant wrote:

I hate how diana is popular now
Its like the shaco syndrome, cause they all seem to suck on my team
I played with a Shaco before that was level 4 at 15 minutes. He didn't know how to set up his boxes and sat and watched as the adc leashed blue for me. I've also played against Shacos that are like that.

I have Diana and I played her a lot for a bit and I wanted to get back into her but now I am so turned off from playing as her lol
Veloalopus
I troll with Teemo a bit too much; triple shot along with Trinity Force and IE really breaks opponents down.
of course this goes with the fact that I have to stand by and die every time in order to get double and triple kills. -_-. So normally my deaths is really high.
eyeofkenku
Does anyone have tips/easy champs for top lane? It's my weakest roll and I want to become decent.
EneT
Play Darius.
Navizel
play the tree of endless heal or the baguette of facerolling
EneT
But the tree of endless heal got a big nerf on his ult...
Navizel
How about the monkey of invisibility and spin to win
EneT
He gets rekt by Darius.
The yelling man of infinite dashes and annoying tornados is good too.
Navizel
He is but unless he wants something easy I wouldn't recommend him
There's the girl of infinite dashes and nerfs too but she's kind of out of meta
EneT
I still use her.
I personally think the French girl with the 3 sec cooldown dash and the poky stick is a very OP pick.
eyeofkenku
So Fiora, Irelia or Darius. I'll try them later when I have the time to play.
Kyonko Hizara
Darius is really good right now so go and play him.
EneT
If you're still not convinced, here's a video some guy posted on Reddit.
eyeofkenku
wow. such a long fight.
PyaKura
I agree he should be a very solid fighter, but that sustain is way too ridiculous lol.
Kyonko Hizara
As soon as he's fed he can carry the whole team by himself. The rest of the team can be doing nothing and he's still dunking.
Jazz
I don't think that Jinx ult could've done anything even if it hit him.
Dainesl
I think he had around 200 HP at some points, and considering the fact that his max HP was around 3k, I think that the Jinx ult would've still eventually led to a kill had it hit.
EneT

EneT wrote:

I don't like any of the champions with the project skins anyways, excluding Fiora.
Nvm, I want the Project Fiora skin now.
Tari
The new fiora is still OP, but this time it actually takes skill to make that happen.
Dainesl
Thing is, she has % HP True Damage that SCALES WITH (bonus) AD. Yeah, she's not one-dimensional now but I've seen her delete tanks really fast at times
EneT
New Fiora is a lot stronger than the old one, the heal from her ult is the strongest heal in the game.
Jazz
She's so broken I love it.
I kinda don't like the visual update though, it's too minimalist.
Kyonko Hizara
As long as dat ass is still fine the design is good enough for me, and it's still pretty fine :U

It's kinda sad tho I've been in matches with a couple people that had no idea she got reworked till they went to play her and then afk because they don't want to put in the slightest bit of effort to change how they play her.
Jordan
Renevant
Congrats!

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

As long as dat ass is still fine the design is good enough for me, and it's still pretty fine :U
LOL
chaee

Jordan wrote:

Congratz dude!

It's so gorgeous and aesthetic me wants ;-;-;
Blaziken

6.3k exactly
Kyonko Hizara
Dude nice

Karmeleon_old
Divine Control on NA, level 30, I mostly play ranked when I'm on, but add me if you so please and holla at ya boi I'll probably be down to clown with anyone who's competitive and chill.
Navizel
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... b=overview

That gold advantage roflmao. Enemy team got so ahead early game and we still won. Singed is proxying nonstop. Every lane is losing and I can't even farm. Then suddenly enemy team went full tilt. They just keep on dying one by one while trying to find kills. They didn't even push the top tower nor they want to get drag.

I think I'm getting the hang of Gragas now. I got some good and bad engages and disengages though the bad ones are small mistakes.
Jazz
All these new Project skins goddamn
EneT
Fuck the project skins, the chroma Dragonslayer Vayne skins are the bees knees.
Kyonko Hizara
For quite a while I didn't realise that Dragonslayer Vayne actually had her eyes showing through the mask, I thought her head was legit the dragon head and not her wearing one.
Zuikaku

Jazz wrote:

All these new Project skins goddamn
Gives you bonus starting AD
Navizel
EneT
Fnatic for Worlds.
Tari
Gangplank Barrels are so cool lolol and troll too
show more