forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
Ah ok, so they removed the old monster tendencies. I found them two to be the easiest wyverns since they were the easiest to predict, forgetting about the random charges. They were like the standard wyverns to fight if you wanted to start mastering Great Sword lv3 charging.
Zelda
Dunno how they acted in the previous games, since 4 is my first MH game. But Raths are pretty much either spinning around trying to tailslap you, flying around trying to tailslap you, or standing still for a bit and then either charging or doing one of the other two things. Or standing still and spitting fireballs everywhere. Or flying and spitting fireballs everywhere

It's not that they're particularly difficult, it's just that all that spinning is annoying to deal with, and then there's all the flying and trying to hit their tail knowing that they might decide to just flip and tailslap your ass with a poison effect and no windup animation. Easy wyverns, just not very fun to deal with.
EneT
Tail spinning also counts as an 'old monster tendency'.
Yuudachi-kun
Enet hi
EneT
Hi.
Yuudachi-kun
Hello sailor
EneT
That's creepy.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

That's creepy.
???????????????????????????
Green Platinum
All aboard the friend ship
kirueggy

Green Platinum wrote:

Told you all Khel was a magnetic gay
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Told you all Khel was a magnetic gay

I DON'T UNDERSTANDD
EneT
Me neither.
kirueggy
It means you attract people of all genders and sexuality. The ladies (and guys) love you. Regardless if you are straight or not you still attract homosexuals while you're at it making you a magnetic gay
Yuudachi-kun
I don't think you know me well enough if you're going to make that statement.
kirueggy
Hey but you already got me with your lemon styles so I guess I'm right
Yuudachi-kun
What is lemon styles?
Zare

kirueggy wrote:

Zare wrote:

also why is that person using silm's avatar is there a background story
yeah that's what I said too bud lol

you seem to be a veteran here
i ways once hated and bullied out of this subforum
still confused about silm avatar
Yuudachi-kun
In the 8 months I have been here he has used this avatar but for a few days. I like it, it was not in use for a very long time, I'm takin it.
Zare
usually thats kind of an ass move since it was preeeetty much defining of silmarilen
kirueggy

Zare wrote:

usually thats kind of an ass move since it was preeeetty much defining of silmarilen
i agree

remember to like about 7 months ago where sil would be active as shit on this thread and every time you saw WRS with that little pink hue you knew it was our lovable huggable spaghetti dude from the netherlands but now that khel took it i keep on getting confused :(
Zelda

EneT wrote:

Tail spinning also counts as an 'old monster tendency'.
Guess they still have the old tendencies then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Like I said, MH4U is my only MH experience, so I've no clue what tendencies monsters have in previos games and if they changed them.

also Dalamadur is a really cool fight
Shohei Ohtani
i'm glad nobody's taken my star trait of being a fucking enormous faggot
thelewa
lol I thought slim had started using coloured text and the universe started unraveling itself until I realized it wasn't him

close one
Yuudachi-kun

Zare wrote:

Yes, something not used in ages is defining - something that I never actually saw and was seemingly long abandoned/ No one owns avatrs anyways, it's like not having assigned seats in school yet everyone always aits in the same place and gets mad if you want to move.

Maybe I'll get mad if someone uses an old hata no kokoro avatar I've stopped using. Oh wait.
Shohei Ohtani
are you guys actually mad about this
Yuudachi-kun

Reditum wrote:

are you guys actually mad about this
Too lazy to find the shrug emoticon
Blue Stig
Green Platinum
If we are all going to start typing in different colours. I have dibs on black.
Blue Stig
shush you'll anger the hive

Edit: too late
EneT
I'm taking whatever colour this is. It's got a lot of sweg.
Yuudachi-kun
Except dark blue and dark pink aren't hard to read so your point is a retarded exaggeration.
EneT
I'm aiming to fuck up peoples' eyes.
Blue Stig
*deliberate audible sigh*

Khelly wrote:

Except dark blue and dark pink aren't hard to read so your point is a retarded exaggeration.
It helps to keep posts at tweet length though.
I usually separate longer posts in boxes.
Mahogany
Thank god I can highlight illegible text to read it
Yuudachi-kun
I feel refreshed
EneT

Khelly wrote:

I feel refreshed
I see.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I feel refreshed