forum

[resolved] Osu! supporting tag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BleuVitriol
I had a 25 dollar Subway gift card laying around and decided to use it for osu! Before i registered the card it said that my tag was done on November 29 of 2015. After I registered the card it said it was up on December 29 2015. I realize that it takes away from the 25 and made it 15 dollars for my supporting tag. So I would have then 4 more months, but only gave me one more month add to it. Does it just end at the end of the year and will tell me after January 1st that I will have until March 29 2016. What happened, please correct me if I have made any mistakes or assuming something wrong. Thank you!
Renevant
For future reference, these kind of questions belong in the help forum.

I'm a little confused as to what you mean. I know there are some weird fees that come with using a subway giftcard. Like you said, it'll convert to about 15 dollars, which is 4 months of supporter tag. These 4 months would last you until December 29 2015 and no longer than that.
peppy
Please send me your receipt to pe@ppy.sh and I'll look into it for you.
VeilStar

Renevant wrote:

These 4 months would last you until December 29 2015 and no longer than that.
He said his previous supporter tag was valid untill November 29 of 2015.
It should have added on top of that, making it March 29 of 2016, not December 29 2015.

Bleuvitriol - Please adress these kinds of issues to accounts@ppy.sh in the future as they can't be handled on the forum.
Or what peppy said in this case.

peppy wrote:

Please send me your receipt to pe@ppy.sh and I'll look into it for you.
Topic Starter
BleuVitriol
Thanks everyone! Sorry still still new to the forums so, I am little confused where to post certain issues.