posted
Total Posts
show more
koliron
353pp bye bye :) </3
Badis

Fast wrote:

it will be qualified by playcount 150 or 350 BNs. dont be sad
Damn...it was already unqualified and Razor fixed all the issue in the point of view of the QAT , so why is there still issues...
Akasha-
oh okay
Vhy
idk why but im gonna take a look at this. kinda surprised it got DQed 2 times
Zak
Well I just took a look and the only thing I PERSONALLY think should be changed is the ending, I understand it's an intense section of the song but come on man stop being a dick at the end of your maps lol

While playing it doesn't feel like any thought was put into how the ending would flow and was just slapped with brutal hypers to make you miss.
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp
Will apply changes in August when im home from vacation.
And as storm says, this map represents MY mapping style. Somewhat overused hypers should not be unrankable. We all know you let them pass on maps. Will apply QAT and Seph mod, and call back BN's right after that when the vacation is over. And i think the QAT could do a better job in the first DQ, as i tought they mentioned everything.

Note too BN's: insted of writing it is not ready, please mod it. Will make it much easiet for everyone.
Seph
I sure hope you guys do get my point at this time already :v
Moeruattack

koliron wrote:

353pp bye bye :) </3
rest in peace ;-;

I think I might a bit agree, where the Ending Section seems even harder than Intro.
But If you can pass it without any issues, then It isn`t unrankable.
Reminds me where the Climax was lol.

Give Kookiesu a bit :D
Ciyus Miapah
it will be survived, i believe :)
Badis

Halftime User wrote:

Razor Sharp wrote:

Note too BN's: insted of writing it is not ready, please mod it. Will make it much easiet for everyone.

Don't you have those very experienced BN's modding for you already? Why do you need like 20 BNs?
Because these BN are too punctilious on ranking , they don't trust hard map so the poor Razor has to force the things , he even needs BN that aren't from ctb to get his map ranked (Because CTB BN's doesn't like to take risk)
Sad.

WHY IS IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO RANK HARD MAPS IN CTB ?

- A hard map is really complex , it means it has a lot of technical issues and needs to be verify and modded A LOT , we all agree on that

--> The 1st issue is...
1) Only good players can mod theses maps , thats logical , a non pro player will understand nothing and then can't mod it
2) The good players on ctb are rare...really rare , less than 100-150 players nowdays could handle this map
3) We have to find good ctb players AND they can map and mod , it reduce the number more...
That is why we can't have a lot of mods on hard map

---> The 2nd issue is ...
1) Except Spectator (The God) , no other BN's are good players ; so theorically only Spectator can handle this map and then mod it and even bubble it
2) Thats why the other BN's doesn't want to take a look on Razor's work...they don't want to rank something they cannot understand , its understandable the map can be shit and they can't even notice it due to their low level
3) It means if you make a hard map , no BN's will take the risk to bubble and then rank your map , it means its impossible to rank hard map ,

I don't just want to complain , I just notice the big issue we have on ctb right now ; thats why nowdays we only have easy maps or CLSW's map (BN's can trust CLSW because he is a QAT ) , Razor try to introduce new hardcore maps for players like me that are BORED AS HELL on ranking , we need more hard maps so Razor keep fighting I love you dude

Solutions :
1) BN's can cooperate with good players , instead of giving up and doesn't even try to look the map because they know they can't ; they can just demand to a good player to try this map and see how he can handle it and demand his opinions on patterns ect...
2) Of course we want more BN's thats evident , we don't have enough ranked maps per month ; but the main issue is we don't have enough GOOD PLAYERS BN's , only Spectator can mod everything , its a shame...
3) BN's Should cooperate with QAT , thats the best solution in my opinion , QAT's are CLSW , Deif and Kurokami : CLSW and Deif are excellent players so they can help BN's that cannot handle such hard maps , AND it will resolve the issue of (150 DQ because QAT sees the map AFTER it gets qualified)
Before qualifing a map , QAT should take a little look on the map to be sure it won't gets DQ or if the issues aren't too big

So please people , instead of blame Razor for his map , you should thank him to try new things on ctb that might change the mentality and then we will have more hardcore maps in the future , for god sake we are so bored we play shitty convert map all day to get challenge , ctb isn't this please

I hope this helped
Seph

Badis wrote:

Because these BN are too punctilious on ranking , they don't trust hard map so the poor Razor has to force the things , he even needs BN that aren't from ctb to get his map ranked (Because CTB BN's doesn't like to take risk)
Sad.

WHY IS IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO RANK HARD MAPS IN CTB ?

- A hard map is really complex , it means it has a lot of technical issues and needs to be verify and modded A LOT , we all agree on that

--> The 1st issue is...
1) Only good players can mod theses maps , thats logical , a non pro player will understand nothing and then can't mod it
2) The good players on ctb are rare...really rare , less than 100-150 players nowdays could handle this map
3) We have to find good ctb players AND they can map and mod , it reduce the number more...
That is why we can't have a lot of mods on hard map

---> The 2nd issue is ...
1) Except Spectator (The God) , no other BN's are good players ; so theorically only Spectator can handle this map and then mod it and even bubble it
2) Thats why the other BN's doesn't want to take a look on Razor's work...they don't want to rank something they cannot understand , its understandable the map can be shit and they can't even notice it due to their low level
3) It means if you make a hard map , no BN's will take the risk to bubble and then rank your map , it means its impossible to rank hard map ,

Solutions :
1) BN's can cooperate with good players , instead of giving up and doesn't even try to look the map because they know they can't ; they can just demand to a good player to try this map and see how he can handle it and demand his opinions on patterns ect...
2) Of course we want more BN's thats evident , we don't have enough ranked maps per month ; but the main issue is we don't have enough GOOD PLAYERS BN's , only Spectator can mod everything , its a shame...
3) BN's Should cooperate with QAT , thats the best solution in my opinion , QAT's are CLSW , Deif and Kurokami : CLSW and Deif are excellent players so they can help BN's that cannot handle such hard maps , AND it will resolve the issue of (150 DQ because QAT sees the map AFTER it gets qualified)
Before qualifing a map , QAT should take a little look on the map to be sure it won't gets DQ or if the issues aren't too big

So please people , instead of blame Razor for his map , you should thank him to try new things on ctb that might change the mentality and then we will have more hardcore maps in the future , for god sake we are so bored we play shitty convert map all day to get challenge , ctb isn't this please

I hope this helped
You know I had to look up punctilious lmfao, but then again in the first place it was bad to get BNs who have little experience in CtB to bubble/flame this map. Very, very bad.

First Issue:
1. Yes, in all essence this is true, however, not all the time good players can be good modders.
2. Yep, all we have are farmers now.
3. I was actually gonna mod this then I was surprised it was approved, probably my bad on my end, and I'm sure more modders would have still modded it if it wasn't approved by this time. I might be wrong though.

Second issue:
1. Eh, modding should not, and is not limited only to BNs, okay, put it this way, BNs who have no skill in playing the game can actually consult someone better than them, they can ask for player input which is really important for the map to help him understand what's wrong or whatever he needed to know.
2. I'm sure they weren't made BNs cause they aren't knowledgeable about CtB.
3. This can be a case by case scenario, but I'm sure interested BNs would do their best to look or check a map.

Badis wrote:

I don't just want to complain , I just notice the big issue we have on ctb right now ; thats why nowdays we only have easy maps or CLSW's map (BN's can trust CLSW because he is a QAT ) , Razor try to introduce new hardcore maps for players like me that are BORED AS HELL on ranking , we need more hard maps so Razor keep fighting I love you dude
Er no, its not that they "trust" CLSW because he's QAT, its just that CLSW is more experienced than most of them, but then again CLSW still needs help. Everybody does ;)

With your solutions:
1. I think that's already underway, some BNs ACTUALLY seek help from other players for advice, which is a good thing.
2. That's up to the admins I guess.
3. I guess they already do that?

And yeah, no one was blaming Razor about this tbh, its more of the competency of the BNs who bubbled/flamed this map, wherever you look at it they are to blame for not checking it more than once to assure the quality of the map and such. Its pretty disappointing on their end.
Vhy
Salutations!

Note: i do not mod general and hitsound thing. sorry!

[Mods below]
00:33:769 (5,6) - can you remove this Hyper? its not a good idea to put double Hypers as to introduce the stream, moreover the music is still calm
00:36:228 (3,4) - wrong pattern structure!. the piano sound is constantly in 1/2 tick on a timeline so normally a Hyper should land to a note on red or white tick. those double triplet is a bad idea to put in a stream at this part so i suggest to separate them into a 4 - 2 circles or versa
00:39:998 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - nah you can curve this stream more to add more movement. its the climax after all
00:42:293 (1) - owait. is this really 1/12?
00:59:670 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - the DQ reason. alright. make it 4 circles each so there's only 3 Hypers would appear there
01:03:932 (2) - please turn the tail to the right. kinda hate to see the flow stop a bit when its about to start a new part of the song
01:14:342 (4,5) - its too short for a 1/4 hyper. please make it more visible by increase its spacing
02:26:064 (4,1,2,3) - yep, this is completely a combo breaker because the wrong flow. ctrl+g (1) for the correct flow and move it to the left to increase the spacing so a Hyper could spawn on this note and before. and the next thing is as you can see the note on (2) has no Hyper with the spacing like a cancer, do the same thing on (3) just like what i said on (1)
02:38:359 (1) - 1/8 Hyper is unacceptable. mmm maybe? there are a lots in this map but ignore this if i am wrong lol
03:15:408 (1) - ayy the flow pls. i'd make this curve on the left instead
04:14:424 (1) - 04:20:900 (8) - that's too much consecutive Hypers every 2 circles, that's why. you need to do smth here
04:21:637 (1) - another 1/12
04:41:965 (1,2,3,4) - the pattern structure should be like 04:42:621 (1,2,3,4) as it would more comfortable to follow
04:42:293 (1,2,3,4) - this one too
05:05:490 - you may need to add a new inherited point here with a disabled kiai. since you put another kiai at 05:05:572 so a fountain could appear at this time :p
05:05:572 (1) - 05:26:555 (1) - actually i sup this part for being harder than kiai before but you need to nerf this. forcing player to keep pressing dash the whole part is not cool dude :c

EDIT: and please all of you ppl no drama here. keep the thread clean and help the mapper rank this map back. seriously!
Akasha-

Vhy wrote:

EDIT: and please all of you ppl no drama here. keep the thread clean and help the mapper rank this map back. seriously!
yes it is ... thanks and ... <i continue the word, notice this is a random word, i'm not say it to anyone> so why you guys just stand there, blaming BNs and mapper and didn't help the mapper improve it!? Is this some kind of a joke? Please don't

You guys actually can help the creator's as the first place, not after it get qualified, DQ, qualified, DQ again! Now you guys want to pinpoint that!?
umm ... sure ~ i don't mind it after all ; )

At least me and some other friends and and even more: BN / QAT was help this map go-on better, before and after it get 1st disqualified!

Sure ... you guys can pinpoint me from the next 3rd Disqualified (if it gonna have). I'm done with it, just blame me blah blah blah ... all just blame me
You guys have modding godskill, godmaps ... and i have nothing than a silly head, two hands which can't do anything ... i'm poor

Anyway, i still help you Razor! Just help your map get better by your own way with QAT's post and some mods you believe it good! I will recheck after you done fix it depend on situlations, i'm feel enough

Sorry for my bad skill on this job and also english skill ...

Have a nice day, sirs
Sengoku Nadeko_old_1

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

Vhy wrote:

yes it is ... thanks and ... <i continue the word, notice this is a random word, i'm not say it to anyone> so why you guys just stand there, blaming BNs and mapper and didn't help the mapper improve it!? Is this some kind of a joke?
I mean everyone is causing drama here because they care about this map and they want it ranked.
They're all looking for some sort of solution.
Yuii-
I think I can help a bit with the map overall.

You will have to wait 5 more days, though, because I am not at home.

But you have my support!
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp
IMPORTANT

I will not be avaivable until next weekend. Vacation for the win!
Welp. Lets do this when i get home.
DragonSlayer96
I will actually try a legitimate stab at this map sometime soon now that i have some more experience for Overdose/Deluge type maps (still don't know much about them so don't expect a textwall modpost though. It might just be just a few suggestions I can find). Like always, if you reject any line of the mod, just let me know why because I do really want to learn how to mod Rain, Overdose and Deluge maps better. If it is just a simple "no" it does not help me learn at all.
Stefan
Don't make me come back cleaning the thread. Watching the thread. :P
Topic Starter
Razor Sharp

Stefan wrote:

Don't make me come back cleaning the thread. Watching the thread. :P
Thank you Stefan!
From now, only mod related things please!
Feerum

Razor Sharp wrote:

Rest
In
Peace

:(

Hope you continue this map some day.
Stefan
Oh cmon pal, don't ruin my Creator's words. D:
Akasha-
awww D: why deleted?
JBHyperion
Razor has his reasons, but I'll leave it to him to decide if he wants to talk about it. He did mention that he might consider remapping and re-uploading in the future though, so it's not necessarily dead forever.

Give it time.
Spectator
as in his userpage, it seems that he'll rework on this map and reupload it someday
Akasha-

JBHyperion wrote:

Razor has his reasons, but I'll leave it to him to decide if he wants to talk about it. He did mention that he might consider remapping and re-uploading in the future though, so it's not necessarily dead forever.

Give it time.
true, let the time do it job
Vhy
sigh
koliron
whyyyy ;w;