Various Nightcore - Jump Training #2

posted
Total Posts
show more

mhm
TheLukay
Awesome Diffs! But the "oh baby" song... I am german and i don't even... lol
GhostFrog
These maps are much more slider-heavy than the original mapset and I really dislike how you use sliders. I don't like these as jump maps tbh :/ They're fun maps to play with EZ though.
Topic Starter
rezoons
Soooo, apparently i didn't received any notification when anybody posted a comment on the map for the last 2 months so... Sorry for being late to reply to everybody!!!!!

Kritikally wrote:

BPM on Cambodia (both versions) are slightly off.

154.875 prevents it from leaning too far off timing, as the last ~20s or so is significantly out of sync with the rest of the song, timing-wise.

BPM on Just For You is slightly off.

176.10 prevents it from going close to OOS near the end.

Edit: Found BPM issue on second map
Thank you very much for looking the timing, i will look at it in more detail when i'll have more free time.

Samiuel wrote:

I like it more than the first one, and I *really* liked the first one! :P

Learning25 wrote:

I loved the first one so much and this one is most definitely better~!

I actually love playing Cambodia and all the jumps in it.

So much fun to play, and thank you for making this ^.^
Thank you very much ^^ For me, it really depends of the map, but i think i have a preference for the first one :P

Riince wrote:

whats wrong with cambodia's jumps? i didnt play the one with the long diff name but i didnt hate any of the jumps.
It's the ascending slider jump with a 1/4 gap. It's a little bit too tricky for just the second map of the jump training so i just created a second diff for allowing those that are not confortable with them to be able to play the whole map and not fail at this part.

PrivatHansi1 wrote:

i guess you are by far one of my favourite mappers by now, showing off your awesome, not reachable mapping skills make me really jealous and happy at the same time, man keep it up i luv you <3 :-* ♥
Thank you very much ♥ I don't think my mapping is that good but i'm glad that you like it :)

CommAshen wrote:

This is awesome! And so is the prequel! So glad my friend showed it to me.

I wish this were ranked, because I don't search for unranked maps usually so I wouldn't find this map :( It's so fun.
Ranking rules are, well, they don't really fit the purpose of the map. (Also ranking is tedious as hell!) This is a map made just for training purpose. But there are a lot of a very fun map that are unranked and i highly encourage you to look a little bit for unranked map from time to time ;)

Tician wrote:

I do not know anybody who do NOT have this maps^^ They are great! I wish our BATs would rank it =(
Unfortunately, they will never do it because this mapset breaks SOOOOO many rules. xD

Faces3 wrote:

mhm
GG! Now you can go AR10.3 with the other diff ;)

TheLukay wrote:

Awesome Diffs! But the "oh baby" song... I am german and i don't even... lol
Ahahah! I looked at the translation and these really where... well... very special! xD It's even weird when you hear the original song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY whose lyric has nothing to do with this!

GhostFrog wrote:

These maps are much more slider-heavy than the original mapset and I really dislike how you use sliders. I don't like these as jump maps tbh :/ They're fun maps to play with EZ though.
Why do you mean "dislike how i use sliders"? You mean how i put random blankets everywhere? But i agree that i used way more sliders, especially 1/1 which tends to screw the flow of jump maps. I don't know if it's because of the songs or how my mapping style changed between both mapsets though.... But instead of Cambodia my sliders seems fine to me. Jumps from sliders and from notes are different and since i want to makes maps which trains all kind of jumps i have to use them anyway! If you want a note-only jump map, the only one i know is https://osu.ppy.sh/b/160242.
GhostFrog

rezoons wrote:

GhostFrog wrote:

Why do you mean "dislike how i use sliders"? You mean how i put random blankets everywhere? But i agree that i used way more sliders, especially 1/1 which tends to screw the flow of jump maps. I don't know if it's because of the songs or how my mapping style changed between both mapsets though.... But instead of Cambodia my sliders seems fine to me. Jumps from sliders and from notes are different and since i want to makes maps which trains all kind of jumps i have to use them anyway! If you want a note-only jump map, the only one i know is https://osu.ppy.sh/b/160242.
Some combination of when you used sliders and the SV you chose feels really bad to me. I think the sliders feel slower to me than the map/song warrant. It just ruins the feel of the maps to me. Sorry :< I do enjoy them very much with EZ mod though.
Topic Starter
rezoons

GhostFrog wrote:

Some combination of when you used sliders and the SV you chose feels really bad to me. I think the sliders feel slower to me than the map/song warrant. It just ruins the feel of the maps to me. Sorry :< I do enjoy them very much with EZ mod though.
No problem, i understand what you mean. Personally it doesn't bother me for 1/2 beat long sliders which are those that i use the most that's why i used them a lot. Anyway, thank you for your feedback!
cesuna
I love your jump training maps! What would be of me without em! I know you are probably not going to do, but, what about a #3 edition? You've helped lots of people with jumps (especially mouse players). You deserve the recognition. Best jump mapper ever :}
Topic Starter
rezoons

Sworday wrote:

I love your jump training maps! What would be of me without em! I know you are probably not going to do, but, what about a #3 edition? You've helped lots of people with jumps (especially mouse players). You deserve the recognition. Best jump mapper ever :}
Thank you very much ^^ I'm happy to see that my maps helped you and others improve with jumps! But sorry i'll probably won't do a 3rd edition. The reasons are because:
1) I don't have much music left to make jumps maps. I spent several hours finding some good nightcores to make jump out of it. In the case of Cambodia i even had to make the nightcore myself so yeah... I really ran out of songs!
2) There isn't any more jump map needed for the training. When i ended the first jump training i was a little bit disappointed because the difficulty gap between maps wasn't really good and that's one of the reason why i mad a 2nd jump training! Now with the 12(or 13 with the bonus) diffs there are you can definitely find a map matching your level.
3) I really ran out of idea. I used most of the jumps pattern i know quite a lot of time and maps started to get repetitive so it's better to stop right here!

Anyway, i will still continue making maps with jumps as well as mapping nightcore song but it won't be in a jump training. Just some random maps i will make from time to time.
cesuna

rezoons wrote:

Sworday wrote:

Thank you very much ^^ I'm happy to see that my maps helped you and others improve with jumps! But sorry i'll probably won't do a 3rd edition. The reasons are because:
1) I don't have much music left to make jumps maps. I spent several hours finding some good nightcores to make jump out of it. In the case of Cambodia i even had to make the nightcore myself so yeah... I really ran out of songs!
2) There isn't any more jump map needed for the training. When i ended the first jump training i was a little bit disappointed because the difficulty gap between maps wasn't really good and that's one of the reason why i mad a 2nd jump training! Now with the 12(or 13 with the bonus) diffs there are you can definitely find a map matching your level.
3) I really ran out of idea. I used most of the jumps pattern i know quite a lot of time and maps started to get repetitive so it's better to stop right here!

Anyway, i will still continue making maps with jumps as well as mapping nightcore song but it won't be in a jump training. Just some random maps i will make from time to time.
I know you ran out of ideas, and you probably already used that 'idea', but, what I mean is, if you were gonna map another jumping map, you could do some airman's jump (obviously not the 1000km ones, but these (16 seconds airman map).. I really don't know how to explain them so I just sent you the second they are in the song. I really like them and I think they should be definitely used. About songs, I know you need nightcore songs but this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ZsBPK ... 6gOs7HcyNg - dubstep), rocks, and you could do another diff with this song, idk.
All I have to say is thank you for these maps :} They were and will always be really helpful. Please let me know if you are going to use this song for any map XD
Topic Starter
rezoons

Sworday wrote:

I know you ran out of ideas, and you probably already used that 'idea', but, what I mean is, if you were gonna map another jumping map, you could do some airman's jump (obviously not the 1000km ones, but these (16 seconds airman map).. I really don't know how to explain them so I just sent you the second they are in the song. I really like them and I think they should be definitely used. About songs, I know you need nightcore songs but this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ZsBPK ... 6gOs7HcyNg - dubstep), rocks, and you could do another diff with this song, idk.
All I have to say is thank you for these maps :} They were and will always be really helpful. Please let me know if you are going to use this song for any map XD
These jump are called "circular back and forth jumps". It's true that i didn't used them that much but it's just one pattern. It's not enought to make a map out of it! Also if i chose nightcores it's because i like them, they have a good range of BPM and have a rythm that fits really well jump maps! Actually i could make a jump map out of any song that meets these criteria but like i said i already considered that what i did was enough and i don't have enough idea to make yet another 6 diff jump training.
(And sorry, even if the song is cool i will probably not map it)
SapphireGhost21
IF WE GO DOWN!!!.....WE ALL GO DOWN TOGETHER!!!..............IF WE GO DOWN DOWN DOWN!!!!!.....WE ALL GO DOWN TOGETHER!!!
Syl
We Go Down is some god damn quality mapping.
Topic Starter
rezoons

Forgd wrote:

We Go Down is some god damn quality mapping.
Thank you very much :)
wraith122
I love your jump training maps!!
Won't they be ranked?
Topic Starter
rezoons

wraith122 wrote:

I love your jump training maps!!
Won't they be ranked?
Thank you very much ^^ And it won't get ranked because it breaks a lot of random arbitrary rules.
the champion_old
thanks you for the amazing beatmaps/songs, keep up the good work man. <3
Topic Starter
rezoons

the champion wrote:

thanks you for the amazing beatmaps/songs, keep up the good work man. <3
Thank you very much :D
Tojfel11
Amazing maps, make them rankeds please : )
Rude
Why are these maps not ranked? They're so good!
RenardMon
Perfect map.
Ranked, please.
v1s10n
Many months later and I'm still playing this map for fun. It's a shame this cannot be ranked.
NW360
Within 30 seconds of starting, I hear "controls me -trolls me -trolls me" but I heard Trolls me, Trolls me, Trolls me. 8-) Otherwise great song!
KaroSSSSS
Best jump map I've ever playing. Like song "we go down" :) And PLEASE GOD SET THAT RANKED!
akameneko_old
Love this map, jump jump jump =))
LeSpatiocorne
Just an awsome training map, good job man! <3
je suis simple
:)
Kostyan1996
My first 4-star!
Also, ranked, please?
Freefyre
: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/357261 is down? Or did it get deleted? My osu! files were deleted(somehow) and I wonder if anyone could provide me with some assistance.
Asashi

Freefyre wrote:

: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/357261 is down? Or did it get deleted? My osu! files were deleted(somehow) and I wonder if anyone could provide me with some assistance.
Which map was that ? If it's the first jump training set, yes, it got deleted for some reason (check rezoons profile, he even got a mute for more than 600 hours oO). I don't know if it's allowed to provide link to download it, but far as i know it's not against the rules, i'll take a time to read the rules and confirm that anyway.
Topic Starter
rezoons
Why can't i update it?
Ephemeral
You'll be free to update your map shortly once we enable it on our end.

Do note - you won't be able to get your map back into Loved via the voting polls for the meanwhile. We'll have to figure out another way for maps that have been taken out.
Topic Starter
rezoons

Ephemeral wrote:

You'll be free to update your map shortly once we enable it on our end.

Do note - you won't be able to get your map back into Loved via the voting polls for the meanwhile. We'll have to figure out another way for maps that have been taken out.
Hey, it worked. Thank you very much. ^^
Stressed
great beatmap - its come quite a long way- cant want for it to be ranked (hopefuly :D )
Excalurn
La map n'est plus en " Loved " .... Désolé

This map is no longer in " Loved " ..... Sorry
KJF
rip rezoons :o
polka

KJF wrote:

rip rezoons :o
;-;
iWumpZ
RIP LOVED :(
AlexTrueMan
the color is too dark, on a black background is almost not noticeable decrease of circles
Spytes

iWumpZ wrote:

RIP LOVED :(
For now, maybe someday it gets loved again.
-Shizuru

Stressed wrote:

great beatmap - its come quite a long way- cant want for it to be ranked (hopefuly :D )
no
show more