forum

Katakiri Rekka & Suzuyu - Girl meets Love

posted
Total Posts
show more
hehe
xxd
01:14:205 (3,4) - i'd rather not have them stack, its confusing when the next note is pretty far away http://i.imgur.com/wBAgzYt.jpg

hvick
00:15:016 (2) - 1/2 slider to match 00:17:286 (1,2) -
00:51:746 (4) - overmap?
01:03:097 (3) - 01:03:746 (7) - remove these, and map 01:03:421 - this instead, its louder sound.
Topic Starter
Nathan
VINXIS
nice new pic
xxdeathx
who's questioning the video? compared to other recent ranked eroge videos this one is fking tame, i don't think it was necessary for me to censor it lol

@handsome man i don't think expert diff players are that horrid at reading

@nathan did you update my diff from p/4394840?
hvick225
Topic Starter
Nathan
updated
hehe
gratys natghan
VINXIS
cash money
Fatfan Kolek
gratys natghan
Topic Starter
Nathan

VINXIS wrote:

cash money
meii18
Congratz Nathan o/
BlackHairEND
Congratz! :)
Nuolong
Gratzzz~
Asahina Momoko
nonoka is the best
xxdeathx
smae irl
VINXIS
rondo duo is a better anime
Aerous
Girl meets VINXIS' basement 8-)
iyasine
gratz :)
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Inappropriate video

• Some scenes of the video are unacceptable for younger players. Please, remove the video from your set.
Easy

Mapping Quality

• The issues listed below boost the difficulty level too high.
  1. Overall Difficulty should be set to 2. BPM and the rhythm of the beatmap make anything harder than that unacceptable.
  2. 00:22:475 (2,1) - the overlap here is confusing for low-skilled players and cannot be used in the easiest difficulty.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###FM
Topic Starter
Nathan
fixed
captin1
k
xxdeathx

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Inappropriate video

• Some scenes of the video are unacceptable for younger players. Please, remove the video from your set.
Easy

Mapping Quality

1. Overall Difficulty should be set to 2. BPM and the rhythm of the beatmap make anything harder than that unacceptable.
  2. 00:22:475 (2,1) - the overlap here is confusing for low-skilled players and cannot be used in the easiest difficulty.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###FM
Hold on, don't get this requalified yet.

The video surely isn't entirely inappropriate and I already censored the nudity, so I'd appreciate you, instead of insisting on removal, writing here which scenes you find unsuitable and I'll gladly censor them further. But removing video is a poor solution all around.
Avishay

xxdeathx wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

General

Inappropriate video

Easy

Mapping Quality

Good luck!

###FM
Hold on, don't get this requalified yet.

The video surely isn't entirely inappropriate and I already censored the nudity, so I'd appreciate you, instead of insisting on removal, writing here which scenes you find unsuitable and I'll gladly censor them further. But removing video is a poor solution all around.
I'd guess the groping at around 1:00 is inappropriate?
Loughje

Disqualification Notice

Inappropriate video

The only unacceptable thing is that resample is still on :P
hehe
ayy
xxdeathx
http://puu.sh/jzIWK/d2e7488a1e.mp4 the video if anybody wants to watch
Asahina Momoko