forum

[11.30.14] Luminance

posted
Total Posts
show more
AGRX
just a little bump ..
BlackCobra89
Is it okay to use planckian locus on day time?
Btw nice skins :D
Mc Amnesia
Love this skin would recommend it to anyone.
Suqerb

BlackCobra89 wrote:

Is it okay to use planckian locus on day time?
Btw nice skins :D
Yes, it's just designed to help with night time playing, it doesn't hurt you if you play it during day.
-makoto yuki
you did a great job. this skin was very nice i swear
Topic Starter
Uruoki
I'm to the point where I don't know what to add or change.

Any suggestions?
uggla
yes
Kotegawakawaii

Syrus wrote:

Wow, this is very interesting, I never thought that a colour of a skin actually even mattered. Keep up the good work.
Choilicious
I love the color setup of PL alot. FL not so much. Menu sounds are nice aswell. GoodJob
- Sniiker -
Absolutely love this skin, Keep up the great work :) :)
ggnakacarlz
Can you omit the slidercircle or make the slider brighter? (for both skins)

For it to make it a pro skin for standard.

Also, the version of the skin changed and somehow the mania config is not properly configured anymore.
Can you adjust the mania just like i used???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p39hwmky2p91s ... 1.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a532ovgl252cw ... 2.png?dl=0

(Sorry, I cant post the pics directly)
Topic Starter
Uruoki
Luminance is currently on hold for "reasons".
osone
mmmm Amazing! i like it 8-)
beenbeen36ve

Syrus wrote:

Wow, this is very interesting, I never thought that a colour of a skin actually even mattered. Keep up the good work.
EnergyLove
This is. wonderful. I have switched to planckian locus I prefer luminance what do you say...timing circles? the circles around the hit notes.....I prefer the luminance timing circles more than planckian locus since some maps have a very dark background and its hard to see the timing circles. But anyway. It's a good skin! :3
Horns
Great skin, i've been waiting for ones like this, no matter if its day or night, i always love night colors, they're much more enjoyable to look at (for me).
The skin is amazing and the amount of work put into it is clearly visible. :D
AGRX

Uruoki wrote:

Luminance is currently on hold for "reasons".
Did you stopped working on your new project?
Garrus Brouker
Nice skin :) . I love it <3
AGRX
rip this awesome skin
AlowDy
[/color][/color][/color][/color]
Anton43

Syrus wrote:

Mo0nKiTtY
I really like the Florence skin. But in osu mania, the score number that pops up is very, very distracting as it's right in the middle of the board.
Wangaroo
looks good
TomyTran

Wangaroo wrote:

looks good
CC_Uncreative
why are the hitcircles the default one? looks completly different from the screenshots
Kathex
Hello, I think this is the best skin for jumps, but with stack notes with hidden is very difficult see how much notes have, can fix it? :D
Topic Starter
Uruoki
I will no longer be updating this skin due to reasons. Right now I am uploading the skin to Mediafire as I feel it will not be taken down as it was with the skin database. After I update the mediafire links I will no longer be checking messages/pm or the thread. My original statement on free usage is still valid. Anyone is free to use the skin however they would like. They can download and release it with nothing changed and claim it as their own or use any elements they want for their own projects. Hopefully someone in the future will take this project and continue it. It was fun while it lasted and want to give many thanks for everyone that used it.
AGRX
does anyone have the first luminance version ? (not plancian or flourescence)
TofuthePepe
WOW, your the next bill nye I think you should be a scientist (if you are, Keep up the good work) ;)
Bon appeteemo
Oh my god, man! Your skin is masterpiece!
HotChocolate
hmm good skin ı love it <3
JayP
I see cursors and trails in the files. Is there a way to change the cursor and trail?
KUCK MASTER
How do I download this... I download the zipped files, but can't use the skin after unzipping them...
suhuki
im super late to this party but i cant download it could someone help? It just downloads a folder, rather than downloading as a skin
RockRoller

suhuki wrote:

im super late to this party but i cant download it could someone help? It just downloads a folder, rather than downloading as a skin
Right click > extract here (needs winrar/7zip or similar) and then take the extracted folder and put it into osu!/skins/