00:21:877 (21877|1,22031|2) - add W
00:26:954 (26954|1) - ^W ?
00:27:416 (27416|2) - ^W
00:29:877 (29877|2) - ^w
00:31:723 (31723|0,31877|2) - ^W
01:58:339 (118339|3) - ^W ?
All fixed ~
RuberusuScarlet
tag : "kuo" "kyoka" :arrow: "kuo_kyoka" ?
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

tag : "kuo" "kyoka" :arrow: "kuo_kyoka" ?
I forgot D:
Fixed
RuberusuScarlet
ok

xD

please wait qualify
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

ok

xD

please qualify
limit, please ;w;
Kyousuke-

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

ok

xD

please qualify
lol why every maps nowadays always waiting for the qualifiy slot lmao
isn't 8 is the slot before? please raise it xD
RuberusuScarlet
Bad Apple
Wheee congrats >w<
Kyousuke-
Finally congrats to KK and shana!
[ A v a l o n ]

Kyousuke- wrote:

lol why every maps nowadays always waiting for the qualifiy slot lmao
isn't 8 is the slot before? please raise it xD
honestly, QAT need a rest dude ;w;
gratz Shanyan XD

owo
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

Thank you Rube <3
bilqiscutee
omedetou~
I still remember when i mapping this map XD
GJ shana ;)
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

bilqiscutee wrote:

omedetou~
I still remember when i mapping this map XD
GJ shana ;)
thank you bilqis :3
Julie
Congratz ~ :D
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

Julie wrote:

Congratz ~ :D
Thanks Julie <3
meii18
Congratulations Shana!
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

ByBy13 wrote:

Congratulations Shana!
Thank you ByBy_ChAn :P
Akasha-
congratulations Shana xD
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

congratulations Shana xD
Thanks Kuo <3
-Sh1n1-
Yay. Gratz Shana-nyan :3
Maeglwn
honestly I'm pretty appalled at the entire reaction to this map as a whole. this is truly an absolutely unjustifiable reaction from the osu!mania community as a whole towards this map and I'm really disappointed.

anybody who has an issue with this map: state your issue in a CONSTRUCTIVE one from now on, whether it be on this map, or a different map, or anything else. endless raging about a map's qualities does nothing but make the mapper needlessly angry and causes situations where the mapper straight up refuses to requalify a map and fix the quality on it just because of the community outcry. this is one of those situations.

the mapper is VISIBLY upset because of the reactions that were posted in not so eloquent forms. I don't need to explain who it was, or anything like that, I'm sure the people who did it are well aware of this fact. this needs to stop.

for the mapper: in a way, they are also right, however. taking criticism is part of mapping, and although they're not doing it in exactly the right manner, you do need to take their opinions into account. if there's a pattern that has an issue, at the absolute least take a look over it and see if the complaints are justified.

for now, the map is still qualified. pretty sure this will stay unlocked, but please, keep the conversation a bit more appropriate.
snover_old_1

Maeglwn wrote:

honestly I'm pretty appalled at the entire reaction to this map as a whole. this is truly an absolutely unjustifiable reaction from the osu!mania community as a whole towards this map and I'm really disappointed.

anybody who has an issue with this map: state your issue in a CONSTRUCTIVE one from now on, whether it be on this map, or a different map, or anything else. endless raging about a map's qualities does nothing but make the mapper needlessly angry and causes situations where the mapper straight up refuses to requalify a map and fix the quality on it just because of the community outcry. this is one of those situations.

the mapper is VISIBLY upset because of the reactions that were posted in not so eloquent forms. I don't need to explain who it was, or anything like that, I'm sure the people who did it are well aware of this fact. this needs to stop.

for the mapper: in a way, they are also right, however. taking criticism is part of mapping, and although they're not doing it in exactly the right manner, you do need to take their opinions into account. if there's a pattern that has an issue, at the absolute least take a look over it and see if the complaints are justified.

for now, the map is still qualified. pretty sure this will stay unlocked, but please, keep the conversation a bit more appropriate.

there were constructive posts but you deleted every single one of them
Tristan97

snover wrote:

I don't like it when people get all riled up at each other with no positive outcome, but snover's got a point, and the posts from people such as Halogen- were very explicit and constructive. Please try to retain at least the helpful part of the posts you moderate so everybody doesn't get frustrated.
Tidek
Ok, so just pointing out 2 things.

1. This mapset need one more difficulty between normal and hyper. The gap is too big, transition from single 1/1 notes to 1/4 jump streams is unacceptable.

Example:

2. Another diff - Ending jumptrills is thing that must be fixed, that kind of pattern is really very hard that only very top players can do them perfectly. Change it to consistent jump trill. [12] [34] or [14] [23] or [13] [24] (i recommend [14] [23], it fits the most).
In rest of map, sometimes there are really forced 3chords (or even 2chords) after 1/8 bursts which are making unnecsesary 1/4 jacks that are very uncomfortable to play.
Nanatsu

Maeglwn wrote:

i totally agree it 100% in many ways
Akasha-

_S u w a k o_ wrote:

Maeglwn wrote:

i totally agree it 100% in many ways
Fubukicat
And I didn't get the time to mod it XD lol sorry shana ^^' really busy tho ;w;
tonikaku, Gratz :Db
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Spread Issues

• The spread - particularly in between the Normal Lv.7 and KK's Hyper Lv.10, is currently too big. There are currently sections where within the Normal difficulty there is a part mapped 1/1, whilst in the same respective time on the Hyper difficulty it contains 1/4 jumpstreams.
  1. 01:27:262 - http://puu.sh/jqa5U/6248cd5287.jpg - Left side is the Normal difficulty, whilst the right side is the Hyper difficulty. This is way too much of a spike in difficulty as far as spread is concerned.
  2. 01:57:108 - http://puu.sh/jtjfo/109187cd71.jpg - Left side is the Normal difficulty, whilst the right side is the Hyper difficulty. This is actually fault of the Hyper difficulty - it should be a lot less dense. We would not like to see such a difficulty spike in a Hyper difficulty like this. Regardless, it makes this spread between the two difficulties unacceptable.
Another Lv.12

Mapping Quality

• There are many points and patterns within this difficulty which are unnecessarily awkward to play. Most of the issues lie within the latter half of this difficulty.
  1. 00:31:877 - This snap is unclear so we recommend using something such as an LN to represent this type of noise.
  2. 01:16:492 - This section is too unnecessarily dense for a build up. You shouldn't use 3 note chords every 1/1 in such a build up like this. That is what 01:36:185 - to 01:46:031 - this section (the 1/1 sound to use 3 note chords) is for.
  3. 01:30:492 (90492|1,90531|0,90569|1) - 01:31:185 (91185|1,91223|0,91262|1) - This plays really awkwardly for the left hand so you must reconsider these parts and get rid of the one-handed triple(s). If you must, you can 01:31:262 (91262|1) - delete this and rearrange. A 1/8 burst at this bpm should focus more on playability than anything.
  4. 01:33:416 (93416|2,93416|1,93416|0) - The minijack here due to this 3 note chord is really random, unwarranted by the music, and awkward in itself.
  5. 01:42:954 (102954|0,103108|0,103262|0,103416|0,103569|0,103723|0,103877|0) - Needs a little bit more balance here since it's fairly strenuous on the right hand.
  6. 01:44:954 (104954|0,105031|0,105492|0,105569|0) - These random minijacks are unwarranted by the music and unexpected.
  7. 01:57:646 (117646|3,117723|3) - The transition here causes a minijack which again - is really unwarranted and unexpected. Consider rearranging this pattern to focus more on playability.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###DM
Maeglwn

Tristan97 wrote:

snover wrote:

I don't like it when people get all riled up at each other with no positive outcome, but snover's got a point, and the posts from people such as Halogen- were very explicit and constructive. Please try to retain at least the helpful part of the posts you moderate so everybody doesn't get frustrated.
the helpful parts don't suddenly overshadow the negative parts

to maintain healthy conversation and to keep the topic on track of the map and not anything else, posts were removed from the topic to facilitate that. easy as that. there's nothing biased about it.

looks like the QAT handled it anyways
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Spread Issues

• The spread - particularly in between the Normal Lv.7 and KK's Hyper Lv.10, is currently too big. There are currently sections where within the Normal difficulty there is a part mapped 1/1, whilst in the same respective time on the Hyper difficulty it contains 1/4 jumpstreams.
  1. 01:27:262 - http://puu.sh/jqa5U/6248cd5287.jpg - Left side is the Normal difficulty, whilst the right side is the Hyper difficulty. This is way too much of a spike in difficulty as far as spread is concerned.
  2. 01:57:108 - http://puu.sh/jtjfo/109187cd71.jpg - Left side is the Normal difficulty, whilst the right side is the Hyper difficulty. This is actually fault of the Hyper difficulty - it should be a lot less dense. We would not like to see such a difficulty spike in a Hyper difficulty like this. Regardless, it makes this spread between the two difficulties unacceptable.
Another Lv.12

Mapping Quality

• There are many points and patterns within this difficulty which are unnecessarily awkward to play. Most of the issues lie within the latter half of this difficulty.
  1. 00:31:877 - This snap is unclear so we recommend using something such as an LN to represent this type of noise.
  2. 01:16:492 - This section is too unnecessarily dense for a build up. You shouldn't use 3 note chords every 1/1 in such a build up like this. That is what 01:36:185 - to 01:46:031 - this section (the 1/1 sound to use 3 note chords) is for.
  3. 01:30:492 (90492|1,90531|0,90569|1) - 01:31:185 (91185|1,91223|0,91262|1) - This plays really awkwardly for the left hand so you must reconsider these parts and get rid of the one-handed triple(s). If you must, you can 01:31:262 (91262|1) - delete this and rearrange. A 1/8 burst at this bpm should focus more on playability than anything.
  4. 01:33:416 (93416|2,93416|1,93416|0) - The minijack here due to this 3 note chord is really random, unwarranted by the music, and awkward in itself.
  5. 01:42:954 (102954|0,103108|0,103262|0,103416|0,103569|0,103723|0,103877|0) - Needs a little bit more balance here since it's fairly strenuous on the right hand.
  6. 01:44:954 (104954|0,105031|0,105492|0,105569|0) - These random minijacks are unwarranted by the music and unexpected.
  7. 01:57:646 (117646|3,117723|3) - The transition here causes a minijack which again - is really unwarranted and unexpected. Consider rearranging this pattern to focus more on playability.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###DM
Thanks !!!

I congratulate people, who waited impatiently DQ
CookChefSteak

[Shana Lesus] wrote:

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

General

Spread Issues

Another Lv.12

Mapping Quality

Good luck!

###DM
Thanks !!!

I congratulate people, who waited impatiently DQ
the only reason I waited impatiently for this disqualify is because I really wanted this map's issues to be fixed since otherwise the map is really really good and I would very much like to see it ranked.

good luck buddy
NlHIL
ha...
Lirai
Ok shana, before i rebubble, let me check this for real and i hope u can consider what im saying,
all my suggest is focus on playabilty, so it might not follow your mapping technique

Note that i use Beatmania IIDX pattern as Reference, it could be good to make sure your pattern is fine

[Another Lv.12]
00:21:723 - for this i really suggest u to make it comfortable to play (Easy to 300g) Like this http://puu.sh/jvaZB/227329ded4.jpg
00:26:646 - http://puu.sh/jvb4U/b701ae90dd.jpg

00:31:723 - Dont need to represent the buzz sounds, make it balance with the lower diff pls, here's my suggest http://puu.sh/jvbah/8716b9e385.jpg

01:04:646 - there's 1/6 sound here, yeah like i said before, even Hyper uses 1/6, im afraid it can be a dq reason in future,
so why not change it into something like this http://puu.sh/jvbkK/ec97469e5a.jpg

01:31:108 - try this instead, it's still balance http://puu.sh/jvbvl/e32498f12f.jpg

Apply all, Difficulty Stars = 4.6
Call me back, if your map is ready for once again. im really sorry for something that happen last time
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

DE-CADE wrote:

Ok shana, before i rebubble, let me check this for real and i hope u can consider what im saying,
all my suggest is focus on playabilty, so it might not follow your mapping technique

Note that i use Beatmania IIDX pattern as Reference, it could be good to make sure your pattern is fine

[Another Lv.12]
00:21:723 - for this i really suggest u to make it comfortable to play (Easy to 300g) Like this http://puu.sh/jvaZB/227329ded4.jpg
00:26:646 - http://puu.sh/jvb4U/b701ae90dd.jpg

00:31:723 - Dont need to represent the buzz sounds, make it balance with the lower diff pls, here's my suggest http://puu.sh/jvbah/8716b9e385.jpg

01:04:646 - there's 1/6 sound here, yeah like i said before, even Hyper uses 1/6, im afraid it can be a dq reason in future,
so why not change it into something like this http://puu.sh/jvbkK/ec97469e5a.jpg I have done so

01:31:108 - try this instead, it's still balance http://puu.sh/jvbvl/e32498f12f.jpg

Apply all, Difficulty Stars = 4.6
Call me back, if your map is ready for once again. im really sorry for something that happen last time
All fixed~
Lirai
Yes, Good Luck
RuberusuScarlet
Another, Hyper and Normal re-check , Beginner mod

|1|2|3|4|

• [Another]
    00:27:416 (27416|3) - add W
    00:50:646 (50646|3) - ^F
    00:48:185 (48185|2) - ^F
    00:51:877 (51877|3) - ^F
    00:53:108 (53108|3) - ^F
    00:54:339 (54339|3) - ^F
    01:24:800 (84800|1) - ^W
    01:25:416 (85416|0,85723|0) - ^W

[KK's Hyper]
    00:26:954 (26954|0) - add W
    00:48:185 (48185|3) - ^F
    00:51:877 (51877|1) - ^F
    01:30:492 (90492|3,90569|2,90646|0) - ^W
    01:24:800 (84800|2) - ^W

[Normal]
    00:30:185 (30185|3) - add W
    00:32:339 (32339|0) - ^W

01:06:031 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3510783 . like 01:05:416 (65416|0,65569|2,65723|0,65877|2) -

01:24:800 (84800|1) - add W
    01:25:416 (85416|0,85723|1) - ^W
    01:30:492 (90492|3,90646|0) - ^W

[KK's Beginner]
    00:17:108 (17108|3) - start to 00:17:185 - . kick sound start to 00:17:185 -

00:21:877 - add 3 and W. kick sound
    00:26:185 - ^4 and W
    00:26:800 - ^1 and W
    00:27:416 - ^2 and W
    00:28:339 - ^4 and W
    00:29:877 - ^2 and W
    00:30:185 - ^3 and W
    00:31:723 - ^3 and W

00:32:185 (32185|2) - move to 2?

00:32:339 - add 3 and W

01:12:800 (72800|3) - delete . other diff not follow
    01:15:262 (75262|0) - ^

01:22:031 - add note and W. 01:21:416 - 01:22:646 - etc… kick sound + cymbal sound = two note
    01:23:262 - add note and F. ^

01:25:416 (85416|2,85723|1) - add W
After you update all of diff, please call me
Topic Starter
Deep Sea

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

Another, Hyper and Normal re-check , Beginner mod

|1|2|3|4|

• [Another]
    00:27:416 (27416|3) - add W
    00:48:185 (48185|2) - ^F
    00:51:877 (51877|3) - ^F
    01:24:800 (84800|1) - ^W
    01:25:416 (85416|0,85723|0) - ^W

[KK's Hyper]
    00:26:954 (26954|0) - add W
    00:48:185 (48185|3) - ^F
    00:51:877 (51877|1) - ^F
    01:30:492 (90492|3,90569|2,90646|0) - ^W
    01:24:800 (84800|2) - ^W

[Normal]
    00:30:185 (30185|3) - add W
    00:32:339 (32339|0) - ^W

01:06:031 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3510783 . like 01:05:416 (65416|0,65569|2,65723|0,65877|2) -

01:24:800 (84800|1) - add W
    01:25:416 (85416|0,85723|1) - ^W
    01:30:492 (90492|3,90646|0) - ^W

[KK's Beginner]
    00:17:108 (17108|3) - start to 00:17:185 - . kick sound start to 00:17:185 -

00:21:877 - add 3 and W. kick sound
    00:26:185 - ^4 and W
    00:26:800 - ^1 and W
    00:27:416 - ^2 and W
    00:28:339 - ^4 and W
    00:29:877 - ^2 and W
    00:30:185 - ^3 and W
    00:31:723 - ^3 and W

00:32:185 (32185|2) - move to 2?

00:32:339 - add 3 and W

01:12:800 (72800|3) - delete . other diff not follow
    01:15:262 (75262|0) - ^

01:22:031 - add note and W. 01:21:416 - 01:22:646 - etc… kick sound + cymbal sound = two note
    01:23:262 - add note and F. ^

01:25:416 (85416|2,85723|1) - add W
After you update all of diff, please call me
All fixed
show more