forum

Eric Prydz ft Pryda - Pjanoo (Radio Edit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ziin
Hi there, Sorry if you end up wasting all your mods because of me, but I think your "edit" sucks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ufcsb9abwvdsbv

This one's a whole lot more interesting and it's 30 seconds shorter.

As an added incentive, if you use my mp3 instead, I'll make you a cool storyboard (something like the background changing colors and stuff like that). If not, I don't really want to have anything to do with the map.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

ziin wrote:

Hi there, Sorry if you end up wasting all your mods because of me, but I think your "edit" sucks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ufcsb9abwvdsbv

This one's a whole lot more interesting and it's 30 seconds shorter.

As an added incentive, if you use my mp3 instead, I'll make you a cool storyboard (something like the background changing colors and stuff like that). If not, I don't really want to have anything to do with the map.
Will take a look now
gto461013
:D
ziin
Go to 00:26:841 - in all the songs. Select all the notes before it and delete them.

Press Ctrl A to highlight all the notes and move them to the beginning (or up 13 measures, you can look at the current measure in "timing", it should say 13:3 at 00:26:841)

Do for each song.

Delete your mp3 and replace with my mp3 in the folder or just edit the osu file.

Change the offset for each song to ~3 ms.

If you did all that right, you'll find that the song still plays sorta well, and you only lost 13 measures of notes (at the beginning). You also don't need a break anymore since the song is so short.
Kenezz
BakaIRCModding~

Star~
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Kenezz wrote:

BakaIRCModding~

Star~
Thanks so much :D really good modding
KRJ_old
;)
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Thanks all for the stars/help, now moved to Pending. If you wanna help mod, I'll love you forever!
WubWoofWolf
not bad ~.~
Omega
Okay, IRC mod for hard. IRC mod for Insanity later on, and another IRC mod for hard. Make sure you include source and tags, I don't see any. Have a star.
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Omega wrote:

Okay, IRC mod for hard. IRC mod for Insanity later on, and another IRC mod for hard. Make sure you include source and tags, I don't see any. Have a star.
Thanks so much, I don't really know what to use for tags, and the source was YouTube Downloader :D
Artemus_old

Annie the Eagle wrote:

If you wanna help mod, I'll love you forever!
Love me if you want, but wait! I'm a man so do nothing wrong :).
General
I know the song is short, but I think the map should start at 00:11:431. You know: 3 mins of this is boring and 1.5 mins is boring, but not 1 second^^.
You might like your "improvisation", but I would recommend, that the intervalls shouldn't be too short or too long (sounds strange then!).
The spinners should end on beats (those white ticks); if possible, they should be 4, 8... beats long.
Maybe you should turn the sound volume down, but I'm not sure.
This song has a regular beat (it sounds kinda like a click), but you mostly miss it or just put a slider tick on it. Don't do that. Make a clap or something.
That leads to the last general criticism of mine, the sounds of the notes. On Calm it's the most, but on the other diffs, too. If I'd suggest you my opinions of the sounds, this would look like a remap so do it on your own.
Sry, no really modding here, only general.
Star :).
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Artemus wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

If you wanna help mod, I'll love you forever!
Love me if you want, but wait! I'm a man so do nothing wrong :).
General
I know the song is short, but I think the map should start at 00:11:431. You know: 3 mins of this is boring and 1.5 mins is boring, but not 1 second^^.
You might like your "improvisation", but I would recommend, that the intervalls shouldn't be too short or too long (sounds strange then!).
The spinners should end on beats (those white ticks); if possible, they should be 4, 8... beats long.
Maybe you should turn the sound volume down, but I'm not sure.
This song has a regular beat (it sounds kinda like a click), but you mostly miss it or just put a slider tick on it. Don't do that. Make a clap or something.
That leads to the last general criticism of mine, the sounds of the notes. On Calm it's the most, but on the other diffs, too. If I'd suggest you my opinions of the sounds, this would look like a remap so do it on your own.
Sry, no really modding here, only general.
Star :).
Thanks, I will take a look at the spinners and the volume however, I might change the sound set to Soft. Looking into it :D

Many thanks for the star anyway :D
Artemus_old
You say thanks but don't give me kudosu :(.
ziin
don't do any breaks as it messes up the colors.

Your hitsounds will make the SB do stuff, so pay attention, and I'd definitely use a clap pattern.

replace the crappy BG you have now with title.png.

That's about it.

http://puu.sh/3EJK
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer
Sounds great, cheers ziin for the SB
chocomint
star~
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Cookiezi wrote:

star~
Thanks for playing it <3 I am glad you liked it
Topic Starter
Yakety Saxer

Ooo (´・∀・`) :3
Huskatron

Annie the Eagle wrote:

Ooo (´・∀・`) :3
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZZAH!
_____ _____
|___O| |___O|
|----------------------------------------------
\______________________________

TEE HEE

~star~
_Morser_
POPO FIERO!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.