forum

Need more pp? Download them!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyo

Please read the whole post before replying.

[size=150]Do you play Osu? Do you want to get better scores and rise the top easily?
Introducing Download more PP![/size]

With Download more pp you can download pp and boost your osu! rank. There are different pp packets available at different prices. You don't want to pay? Don't worry, you can download a 100pp packet for free! This service is completely safe, you wont get a virus and your account will not get banned. You aren't convinced yet? Try it yourself, start downloading pp now!

Download more pp website
If you want a shorter link, you can use http://nyodev.xyz/pp

[size=85]If your pp doesnt increase, please contact support remember that this is a fake website.
Inspired by downloadmoreram.com and similar websites.
Made by a bored Nyo. Thanks to [ Turtle ] for his help and spell checking.
Downloadmorepp is a troll website. Please don't be offended if you thought it was a real website.[/size]
Kibbleru
Hahaha
Brilliant!
Bweh
8/10 payments take too long to complete
[ Turtle ]
Nyo senpai thank for this solution on getting pp, no matter how hard i try it seems i always fail. But, now i can just download my pp. I am already working on the unlimited package, the 10 years of my life can be yours and im getting the dna right now. Thank you again :D
Topic Starter
Nyo

[ Turtle ] wrote:

Nyo senpai thank for this solution on getting pp, no matter how hard i try it seems i always fail. But, now i can just download my pp. I am already working on the unlimited package, the 10 years of my life can be yours and im getting the dna right now. Thank you again :D
I'm glad to hear that you like our new special temporary certificate serial access md5-hashed key system to download pp ^.^
But now keep downloading pp. Go on.
Ceph23
I was afraid to click it at first. But it actually works. Thanks man : D
priserpik51
With this I reached 4k PPs thanks Nyo ! Next time do the same thing reversed, we give you PPs and we get money !
piruchan
Glorious
Topic Starter
Nyo

Ceph23 wrote:

I was afraid to click it at first. But it actually works. Thanks man : D
No problem. We are always available if you have any kind problem with our service (at least until you don't get banned lol)

priserpik51 wrote:

With this I reached 4k PPs thanks Nyo ! Next time do the same thing reversed, we give you PPs and we get money !
Thanks for the idea! My team of trained monkeys is already working on it, downloadmoremoneywithyourpp coming soon!

piruchan wrote:

Glorious
You won a PP Basic+ Packet! Download your extra 300pp here.
KatouMegumi
Nice! I have gotten -index's butthurt! That's awesome! Now i've had 20k pp. (Also, posted this thread on /r/downloadmoreram)
Shohei Ohtani
tried this

got my account banned.
joi-
This is amazing! It turned my whole life around!
B1rd
Sorry but I've already found a better way to get pp.

KatouMegumi
Sorry but i've found really working method. (Not lying, i shouldn't post this if i lie)
http://ppaddict.tillerino.org
Kozaktri
There goes 10 years of my life...
- Marco -
shit, i downloaded too much pp :(

Topic Starter
Nyo

marcostudios wrote:

shit, i downloaded too much pp :(

Lol nice bug
Zuikaku
I think it's fake?
Bweh
Nah no way
Yuudachi-kun
I downloaded this and now I have 5500pp
StephOsu
too scared to download but i still tried the free one first and i got 100 pp FOR FREE
time to pay for pp
abraker
How do I sell pp?